PDA

View Full Version : MLB Draft 2013 - other teams

M2
06-07-2013, 12:43 PM
So which teams have impressed you so far? Which ones look do you think have screwed up?

I really like what the DBacks have done in getting power pitchers like Braden Shipley and Aaron Blair. Minnesota looks to have done very well for itself with Kohl Stewart and Ryan Eades immediately upgrading the system on the mound. Phillip Bickford and Clinton Hollon are two highly intriguing prep arms for the Blue Jays' system.

The Yankees look like they did well with their three 1st round picks. And the Mariners snagged two advanced college bats in D.J. Peterson and Austin Wilson.

Meanwhile K.C. seemed to punt on its 1st round pick in order to throw cash at the unpolished, seemingly fragile arm of Sean Manaea. San Francisco looks like it's picking random names out of a hat.

Benihana
06-07-2013, 05:44 PM
I like what the A's and Pirates have done:

Billy McKinney
Dillon Overton
Chad Pinder
Dylan Covey
Bobby Wahl
Dustin Driver

Austin Meadows
Reese McGuire
Blake Taylor
JaCoby Jones

Also like the Phillies with JP Crawford, Cord Sandberg and Jan Hernandez, and the Rays with Ciuffo, Stanek, and Unroe.

The Giants draft is an unbelievable head-scratcher.

RedlegJake
06-08-2013, 01:43 PM
In the divisioan I like the Cards and Pirates drafts better than the Reds. Still have to see em play tho so I hold out hope.