PDA

View Full Version : McNair or Brady?

bomarl1969
10-13-2004, 03:30 PM
Who would everyone start this weekend?

McNair who faces Houston?

or Brady who faces Seattle?

Brady let me down last week....only went for 76 yards.

WVRed
10-13-2004, 03:57 PM
McNair, definitely.

Im not one of McNairs biggest supporters, but the Seahawks defense is a death trap. Only reason I started Bulger last week in mine was because McNabb was on bye and I thought Bulger might have some fantasy value after the bye(keeper league).

Bulger did a decent job(INTs were costly), but I would have rather went with Tim Rattay last week:).

Johnny Footstool
10-14-2004, 12:46 PM
The question this week is: McNair (vs. Houston) or Brooks (vs. Minnesota)? I'm leaning towards Brooks, since the Saints' defense is just as bad at the Vikings', and this game should quickly become a shootout.

WVRed
10-14-2004, 12:55 PM
The question this week is: McNair (vs. Houston) or Brooks (vs. Minnesota)? I'm leaning towards Brooks, since the Saints' defense is just as bad at the Vikings', and this game should quickly become a shootout.

In that case, definitely go with Brooks. I think the Vikings are last in pass defense.

medford
10-14-2004, 01:52 PM
Brooks has been espeacially abaysmal this year. Your right, it should be a shut out, but counting on Brooks should not leave one w/ a warm cozy feeling. However, it probably is the better play. You just have to hope he has one of his 3 tds, 300 yard games & not one of his 2 picks, 2 fumble, 125 yards passing efforts.

Has there ever been a more bipolar team than New Orleans?