PDA

View Full Version : Baseball Simulation League

Carter
11-21-2004, 05:51 PM
We are in need of good owners in XSSL a baseball sim league. For anyone that is interested in joining please PM me or go to the website and state so in the waiting list. I can post the several unowned teams. Here is the URL:

http://www.hostultra.com/~xxsl/

SteelSD
11-21-2004, 07:38 PM
We are in need of good owners in XSSL a baseball sim league. For anyone that is interested in joining please PM me or go to the website and state so in the waiting list. I can post the several unowned teams. Here is the URL:

http://www.hostultra.com/~xxsl/

Not looking to join, but tell Johnny (Houston) that K-Gun says hello. He'll remember me from the TCBL.

And very nice looking site. Excellent.
:)

Carter
11-21-2004, 08:44 PM
Steel, I told him.. if you need his aim name let me know. Also, if you have experience.. we could use a good owner. It is a great league, and it moves along very well.

missionhockey21
11-21-2004, 08:55 PM
Good luck with that league Carter. Remember the days of MLB Center OOTP one? The one that never got started. :(

Carter
11-21-2004, 10:58 PM
Mission, I was wondering what happened to you... I remember those days, this one I didn't start but it an established one. The nice thing about this one is it flows at a very good pace, I know that was one of the issues you had with RZSL. Would you be interested in joining this one? I think you would like it, and it is more your style.

missionhockey21
11-21-2004, 11:12 PM
Actually I never had a problem with that in regards to the RZSL, it was just I really didnt know the game and at the time I was starting my own OOTP league and I couldnt dedicate myself to it like needed.

But I'll look into it. I still have my OOTP league along with a few others that I participate in so I'll have to see if I have the time. It does look promising though.

SirFelixCat
12-01-2004, 02:36 AM
If there are any openings come February, I'd be interested. I can't access the link here at work...what game do you use? OOTP6?

Let me know.

-Eddie