PDA

View Full Version : The New All-Reds RZSL

chicoruiz
01-11-2005, 05:21 PM
The RZSL is coming back after all... in a very different and, I hope, exciting way.

I succeeded WVRed as RZSL commish, and I still own the domain. Since he's decided not to pursue a restart of the league, I'm going to try something very different with it; something designed to appeal to those of you who may have wanted to try sim league baseball at an "entry level".

The first big differerence in the new RZSL is its simplicity: no software to buy or download, no complicated financial systems to learn, no major time commitment required.

The second big difference is that all the players are Reds.

That's right; the player pool consists of 550 or so present and former Reds. Rose, Roush, Dunn, Nuxhall, Big Klu, etc, all joined in one league. Hopefully a fun way to learn about Reds history.

Check out the website at www.rzsl.com and see if it's something you might be interested in. If so, drop me a line at rzslstuff@yahoo.com and tell me something about yourself. As you will see, there are only 12 spots available, so I'm looking for the 12 best candidates, not necessarily the 12 first. Once we get 12 quality GMs, we'll finalize the rules, draft the players, and the battle for the Crosley Cup will commence!

cincinnati chili
01-16-2005, 12:40 PM
Boy this sounds like fun, but I really don't have time. I do one fantasy league and one strat league, and that's too much as it is.

Please look me up in a few years when law school's over, if you're looking for new blood. Good luck.

Ohashikto11
01-26-2005, 07:56 AM
Sounds like fun, but I too don't have the time. Maybe in the future...

Doc. Scott
01-27-2005, 12:39 PM
Ditto.