PDA

View Full Version : I want to join a league........

adampad
03-23-2005, 01:33 PM
Hi guys, I am wanting to join a league that will stay competive. Are there any free leagues out there with drafts? My girlfriend wont let me spend much money on a real league. :thumbdown I was in a ESPN ros. league last year and loved it. Please let me know.....

Red Leader
03-23-2005, 01:34 PM
My girlfriend wont let me spend much money on a real league. :thumbdown I was in a ESPN ros. league last year and loved it. Please let me know.....

Bail out. Right now.

adampad
03-23-2005, 01:36 PM
Point noted...............actually I think its the time I consume obsessing about it and the time I spend at the computer continually refreshing stats. :p:

Red Leader
03-23-2005, 01:41 PM
In the "display options" at the bottom left you can search for threads started after say, February 1st or the last 3 months and see which threads mention Yahoo leagues. I'm sure there are one or two with openings in them. Also, keep an eye out in this forum for those commissioners that post that they have an opening in their league because someone bailed out a day before the draft. That happens.

Good luck in your search. All of the leagues I'm in are full, or else I'd recommend one of those.

adampad
03-23-2005, 02:06 PM
Ok, I signed up for one and also made one of my own. I had no idea that yahoo would let you draft and create your own leagues for free! Too bad I wont get the insider notes from ESPN though.