PDA

View Full Version : Best Baseball forum on the net?

RBA
03-31-2005, 10:19 AM
Please choose wisely, fairly, and be impartial.

Steve4192
03-31-2005, 10:28 AM
What prompted this?

RBA
03-31-2005, 10:30 AM
What prompted this?

I had an arguement with someone who said RedsZone was best. Well, I couldn't let that fly and I told him that RedsZone was better. So, we have this poll.

RedFanAlways1966
03-31-2005, 10:31 AM
The blue RZ is winning, 3-2. Who are the pollsters predicting based on their attempt to collect information? I'd guess blue RZ (imagine that). But, of course, that means nothing as we have already seen in our national elections. Can someone (a mod perhaps or Joe Kennedy Sr.) rig this election.... oops, I mean poll?!? Perhaps a bunch of craggy old profs who crunch numbers and teach number-crunching can write a thesis on this when the election (I mean poll) is over?

Interesting stuff! :D

RFS62
03-31-2005, 10:32 AM
We need a poll asking "who's the best Redszone poster, RBA or Big Red Hot Potato"

RBA
03-31-2005, 10:33 AM
We need a poll asking "who's the best Redszone poster, RBA or Big Red Hot Potato"

I think you would need a "none of the above" option. That would be like last year's election?

And how did you know who I was debating....BRHP?

RFS62
03-31-2005, 10:39 AM
I think you would need a "none of the above" option. That would be like last year's election?

And how did you know who I was debating....BRHP?

Well, BRHP reminded me a lot of an old poster around here named Oahu Red. He was a funny, happy go lucky guy.... always kidding around and cracking jokes. RBA seems a little tightly wrapped in comparison, not that there's anything wrong with that. But a lot of people miss that crafty old Poi Boy.