P Oliver Perez
P Doug Davis
P Otsuka
P Affeldt
BN Lieber
BN Buerhle
BN Juan Cruz
DL Escobar

i have too many 1B/OF that i can't get into the lineup...i'm thinking i should sacrifice Kotsay's R and SB for Wilson's bat, but there's really nothing i'm weak for except holds and maybe a guy who's not going to lose often...what think you? (10 team league, i'm set to be tied at first as is at week's end).

Stewie
04-11-2005, 11:01 AM
Which Wilson is it, Preston or Craig? If it is Preston, I would trade him before Kotsay. If it is Craig, I would just trade whichever one I could get a better return on.

Ravenlord
04-11-2005, 01:58 PM
it be Craig.

JohnnyBench
04-11-2005, 02:04 PM
I'd put Kotsay and Wilson on the bench and put JD Drew and Jason Bay in your lineup. I think you team is pretty solid and doesn't seem to need much tinkering.

Ravenlord
04-11-2005, 02:44 PM
Drew's not going to enter the lineup until he's done being 0-fer.:)

JohnnyBench
04-11-2005, 03:25 PM
Although I didn't realize he was off to such a bad start, do you really think he's going to hit that way all season?

Ravenlord
04-11-2005, 04:29 PM
Although I didn't realize he was off to such a bad start, do you really think he's going to hit that way all season?
of course not...just wondering if he'll stay "healthy" all season...that's why i wnet for OF depth in that draft. amazingly, he was still there in the fourth round when i got him, and Craig Wilson in the 7th, Nevin in the 5th.