PDA

View Full Version : Feedback please

MartyFan
04-22-2005, 07:28 PM
Guys, gals and individuals.

I just finished updating my own website and would like your feedback on it please. It does not relate to the Reds at all but I want to know especially if you use a browser other than Explorer if the site loads okay...meaning it doesn't look like crap.

Any feedback would be appreciated. :beerme:

the URL is http://www.MartyDaniels.com

savafan
04-22-2005, 07:34 PM
I think it looks pretty good. Easy to navigate. :thumbup:

TeamCasey
04-22-2005, 07:35 PM
Bookmarked for morning perusal. :)

KronoRed
04-22-2005, 07:35 PM
Looks good to me, not too much on the screen, just right :)

MartyFan
04-22-2005, 07:39 PM
Thanks...if you see anything that doesn't look too good or loads slow...shoot me a line and I'll fix it.

Thanks for checking it out

macro
04-22-2005, 11:09 PM
Look really good, Marty. I loaded it into the Mozilla Firefox browser with no problem. I'm on dial-up, so the images were a bit slow for me, but that's to be expected, of course.

One question: No calendar of appearances? Some of us might want to check out your act, you know! :)

MartyFan
04-23-2005, 01:32 AM
Look really good, Marty. I loaded it into the Mozilla Firefox browser with no problem. I'm on dial-up, so the images were a bit slow for me, but that's to be expected, of course.

One question: No calendar of appearances? Some of us might want to check out your act, you know! :)

Thanks...I'll work on getting my schedule up there...most of my shows are private corporate or church dates...but I will post the public stuff.

Thanks

GAC
04-23-2005, 06:44 AM
Watched your demo Marty. Good stuff. Reminded me of Seinfeld (who I admire because he keeps it pretty clean).

Loved your ideology on church.... build deep, not wide.

Johnny Footstool
04-23-2005, 04:50 PM
The site looks good. Not too busy or overstated, and it's easy to find information.

I have a couple of small suggestions:

1. Decrease the amount of white space between your banner and your content. I suggest the same amount of space as you have in your left and right margins.

2. Put the "Home: Blog: Media" etc. links at the bottom of the page on a single line.

3. You look very sad in the photo in your banner. Use a picture of you smiling instead. After all, comedians should project happiness.

MartyFan
04-23-2005, 06:12 PM
The site looks good. Not too busy or overstated, and it's easy to find information.

I have a couple of small suggestions:

1. Decrease the amount of white space between your banner and your content. I suggest the same amount of space as you have in your left and right margins.

2. Put the "Home: Blog: Media" etc. links at the bottom of the page on a single line.

3. You look very sad in the photo in your banner. Use a picture of you smiling instead. After all, comedians should project happiness.

Ya know...I will take your suggestions and yeah...I have received a few comments like your on my smile...or lack there of...I'll try to get that done today...Thanks!

ws1990reds
04-23-2005, 06:51 PM
Bookmarked for morning perusal. :)

Seven days a week, or just Sunday and those days that there is a lot of snow? :laugh:

ws1990reds
04-23-2005, 06:54 PM
Marty, do you know Chonda Pierce? She's a cousin of mine. She's done a lot of religious comedy, and did some work on Hee-Haw and in Nashville. Her website is "www.chonda.org". :)

MartyFan
04-24-2005, 01:09 AM
Marty, do you know Chonda Pierce? She's a cousin of mine. She's done a lot of religious comedy, and did some work on Hee-Haw and in Nashville. Her website is "www.chonda.org". :)

ws1990:

I am not pals with Chonda but I sure do know her...we have been at some of the same events together over the last couple of years.

She is really talented and very funny.

Good to meet you...thanks for the note.

Marty D