PDA

View Full Version : Boss or GIK

TeamCasey
05-04-2005, 10:55 AM
I find myself reading both boards pretty equally. Is there a way to add some links or a pull down at the top of the pages that would make it easy to toggle between forums?

Red Leader
05-04-2005, 11:10 AM
TC, why don't you click on "new posts" at the top of the page. That way it will show you all new posts in all forums on redszone and take care of the problem of toggling between two forums.

Just a thought.

TeamCasey
05-04-2005, 12:18 PM
I don't read all new posts. I just don't have time, unless I eat lunch at my desk or have a lot of time in the evening. I hunt and peck through all the forums.

GIK
05-04-2005, 12:27 PM
There is a "Forum Jump" box at the bottom RH corner of each page.

KronoRed
05-04-2005, 05:10 PM
Just open every thread..like I do ;)

TeamDunn
05-04-2005, 05:12 PM
I don't read all new posts. I just don't have time, unless I eat lunch at my desk or have a lot of time in the evening. I hunt and peck through all the forums.

TC,

If you are on the main RZ page and click *New Posts* it will show you threads from all the various forums that have new posts since "you" last visited (or marked your forums read). It does not give a post by post breakdown. It is the same as going into each forum and reading the titles of threads with new posts. Just a listing of threads. :)