PDA

View Full Version : The man killed in Alexandria this morning...

TeamDunn
05-17-2005, 04:11 PM
I knew him. :(

His family and my family have been friends since we were kids.

His name is Bobby Bosley, he owned Bosley Roofing. So young. :cry:

rdiersin
05-17-2005, 04:58 PM
I'm sorry to hear that TD. My condolences.

KronoRed
05-17-2005, 06:34 PM
I'm sorry TD..prayers to his family :(

LoganBuck
05-17-2005, 09:21 PM
I was deeply troubled when I heard this one on the radio today. I will say a prayer tonight for them.

05-18-2005, 02:12 AM
I'm sorry you and your family along with the Bosley family have to endure such a loss.

TeamDunn
05-18-2005, 08:20 AM
Thanks guys. :)

I still can't believe it. I feel so bad for his family, his mother is a complete mess. :(

Sean_CaseyRules
05-18-2005, 10:56 AM
Im very sorry for your loss. My prayers are with you and his family...

Blimpie
05-18-2005, 03:23 PM
Sorry about the news. It sounded almost like an execution-style killing while he was still in bed....but, wife and kids not harmed? Doesn't sound like the guy had an enemy in the world. What a tragedy.

Joseph
05-18-2005, 04:01 PM
I'm very sorry to hear about this TD.

TeamDunn
05-27-2005, 12:30 PM
I am so upset and devastated. Bobby's wife has been arrested and charged with his murder.

I just can't believe it. All of us "knew" it, but we did not want to believe it.

I feel so bad for his kids. This is so horrible.

:cry:

http://www.wcpo.com/news/2005/local/05/27/bosley.html

UKFlounder
05-27-2005, 01:14 PM
I just watched the press conference of the proscecutor and there wasn't much major news, but he did say they do not have a murder weapon in possession, and it didn't appear to be a domestic violence/spousal abuse situation, but that the evidence they did have - both physical & testimonial - led them to believe they had enough evidence for the arrest. (He would not menion any specifics about the evidence, but did say the 911 call would probably be released in the next few days.)

Apparently, they also had some tests done at the state crime lab recently, and got those results back yesterday, which apparently convinced them to make this arrest.

A sad story. I didn't know him, but I've driven past his business (and probably his house, which I don't recall knowing was there) many, many times while going to visit my grandparents who live near Grants Lick. Also, my step niece goes to school in the area, so it was quite a concern while they were looking for someone in the woods & the area.

I know it's a few days late, but TD, you do have my sympathies. This incident was a shame.

Jaycint
05-27-2005, 01:19 PM
I feel so bad for his kids.

http://www.wcpo.com/news/2005/local/05/27/bosley.html

That is definitely the worst part of this. Those poor kids have in effect lost both of their parents in the span of a few weeks. Just horrible. Hopefully they have a good support network as far as grandparents and aunts and uncles.