PDA

View Full Version : CSI season finale

savafan
05-20-2005, 02:54 AM
I'm an occassional viewer of this show, and had the opportunity to tune in for tonight's season finale. WOW! Far and away one of the most intense episodes of any show that I've ever seen on television. Tarantino did a great job directing.

When the dude blew himself up I was stunned. I was really beginning to think that Nick wasn't going to make it.

TeamCasey
05-20-2005, 07:09 AM
I think Nick is going off the show next year. I thought he was going to die also.

GIK
05-20-2005, 09:56 AM
Awesome show. Great finale.

RBA
05-20-2005, 10:04 AM
Well, I predicted finding the place by the finding out were those ants are. And also digging him up and being booby trapped with explosives.

Also when they started digging the first time, I predicted it was too early to do so(sitll a half hour left int he show), so it had to be a false alarm.

Wasn't too hard to figure out.

rdiersin
05-20-2005, 10:05 AM
I really liked the part when Nick was dreaming and the autopsy guys were hacking him up. I found that funny, but it is Tarantino.

rdiersin
05-20-2005, 10:07 AM
Well, I predicted finding the place by the finding out were those ants are. And also digging him up and being booby trapped with explosives.

Also when they started digging the first time, I predicted it was too early to do so(sitll a half hour left int he show), so it had to be a false alarm.

Wasn't too hard to figure out.

I agree it wasn't too hard to figure out. I had it figured out when they were talking to the guys daughter and she said she was into gardening.

Steve4192
05-20-2005, 10:27 AM
digging him up and being booby trapped with explosives.
My question is ... why didn't the pressure triggers go off while they were digging? You would think that the couple tons of dirt on top of the coffin would matter every bit as much as the 200 pounds of humanity within the coffin.

LoganBuck
05-20-2005, 02:23 PM
My question is ... why didn't the pressure triggers go off while they were digging? You would think that the couple tons of dirt on top of the coffin would matter every bit as much as the 200 pounds of humanity within the coffin.

You dare question the rurals of physics and reality during an episode of CSI? :D

dman
05-20-2005, 06:10 PM
I think Nick is going off the show next year. I thought he was going to die also.

I had heard rumors that Grissom will leave the show next year.

TeamCasey
05-20-2005, 06:51 PM

Hey! Good point! Now I feel robbed. :laugh:

TeamCasey
05-20-2005, 06:52 PM
Grissom can't leave the show. Actor has an ego .... but face it ..... where's he going to go that's better than where he is right now?

Larkin Fan
05-21-2005, 12:01 AM
Grissom can't leave the show. Actor has an ego .... but face it ..... where's he going to go that's better than where he is right now?

Didn't stop Caruso about 11 years ago...

Larkin Fan
05-21-2005, 12:02 AM

An easy answer to this question is that the sensors could have been rigged in such a way that the total amount of weight on them didn't matter as long as they had at least 200 pounds of weight on them at all times.

TeamBoone
05-21-2005, 12:25 AM
Didn't stop Caruso about 11 years ago...

True, but he left after only one season on NYPD Blue. Thought he had it made in the shade because of the instant stardom. But it didn't work out very well for him, until CSI:Miami.

I loved this season finale and also took note of the daughter's interest in horticulture, but at that moment didn't know they actually had a greenhouse (or what ever it was).

I thought it was an excellent episode and kept me on the edge of my seat throughout. I really thought Nick was going to die, but am so glad he didn't. I especially liked two of the more personal scenes: 1 - when Grissom put his hand on the box and asked Nick to do the same while he talked him through what was about to happen and 2 - at the very end when he said "I want my guys back". Both brought on a tear or two.

I've never thought Peterson had an ego as an actor. I've seen him in other things and am more inclined to think it's part of part of Grissom's character rather than Peterson himself.

I love this show. It's one of my favorites.

Also, I hadn't heard that George Eads was leaving, only that both he and Jorja Fox had contract issues at the beginning of this season.