PDA

View Full Version : Moron of the day....Graduation Gift Crashes Into House

TeamDunn
05-24-2005, 06:59 AM
From wkrc.com

Did anyone see this on the news last night? The mother of the graduate looked like a complete idiot. She said the reason they did not stop for the police was because they knew the police would take up time "checking stuff out"! They were late already so you know, why stop for the police. :rolleyes:

MORONS!!!!

A local couple rushing to make a high school graduation ceremony led police on a high speed chase.

The chase began around 9:00 p.m. Monday in Elmwood Place. Police said Michael Lester, 44, was speeding through a train crossing. Lester crashed into a home at the intersection of Truit and Rhode Island in Bond Hill.

"I ran outside to see what's wrong, I heard a big bang," said Demond Smith, a witness. "I ran around back to see if they were alright and they were standing in front. I heard the breaks screeching and a loud bang. It sounded like an explosion."

No one was hurt inside the home or in the car.

Lester and his passenger were on their way to the Hughes High School graduation at the Cintas Center.

The wrecked car was going to be a present for the graduate.

RedFanAlways1966
05-24-2005, 07:40 AM
Nice! They get my vote for moron of the day. Makes me wonder if the driver ever had his own HS graduation? My guess is that he did not make it past the 3rd grade. Thank goodness they did not kill anyone... hence, a 3-month stay in jail might teach the driver a lesson. I wonder if the driver was insured for this new car? My guess... nope! Imagine that.

HotCorner
05-24-2005, 10:03 AM
And favorite to win "Moron of the Year"