PDA

View Full Version : Mom Indicted for Hiring Stripper for Son's 16th Birthday

WMR
05-30-2005, 03:46 AM
Mom Indicted for Hiring Stripper for Son's 16th Birthday

NASHVILLE, Tenn. (May 29) - A mother faces criminal charges after she hired a stripper to dance at her 16-year-old son's birthday party.

Anette Pharris, 34, has been indicted by a grand jury on charges of contributing to the delinquency of a minor and involving a minor in obscene acts. The boy's father, the stripper and two others also face charges.

''I tried to do something special for my son,'' Pharris said. ''It didn't harm him.''

About 10 people under the age of 18 were at the birthday party in September, including minors who were not related to the family, authorities said.

Police spokesman Don Aaron said minors are not permitted in adult establishments.

''A person shouldn't be allowed to circumvent that law by hiring a stripper, a lady who took all her clothes off and spent a good amount of time dancing around minors,'' he said.

Anette Pharris took photos at the party and tried to have them developed at a nearby drug store. Drug store employees notified authorities, police said.

''Who are they to tell me what I can and can't show to my own children?'' the mother said.

Wow,,, talk about the "cool mom" of the neighborhood!?!?! LOL. :beerme: :D :rockband: :dancingco :notworthy :runawaycr :KoolAid: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :explode:

savafan
05-30-2005, 09:48 AM
Her own children is one thing, but there were ten other kids there!

Next time, buy a digital camera lady.

paintmered
05-30-2005, 10:47 AM
And her second mistake.......

Anette Pharris took photos at the party and tried to have them developed at a nearby drug store. Drug store employees notified authorities, police said.

creek14
05-30-2005, 11:10 AM
creek jr's 9th birthday is tomorrow. If only I had thought of this idea for a party.

RedsBaron
05-30-2005, 01:51 PM
creek jr's 9th birthday is tomorrow. If only I had thought of this idea for a party.
My Kevin is 8 today, but we failed to get a stripper for his birthday. I guess my wife and I are just old fashioned.

KronoRed
05-30-2005, 04:20 PM
You wait till he's 18 like normal people

Matt700wlw
05-30-2005, 04:42 PM

Well, let's see them!

Rocket_Fuel
05-30-2005, 07:53 PM

I'm guessing that some of those employees have copies of those pictures. . .

TeamSelig
05-30-2005, 08:26 PM
Wow, thats awesome. Its funny how its wrong, and you know it, yet you're still very jealous of the kid.

WVRed
05-30-2005, 09:28 PM
My Kevin is 8 today, but we failed to get a stripper for his birthday. I guess my wife and I are just old fashioned.

http://www.sacherer.de/amerika/Oldworld/oldworld_amish.jpg

;)

TC81190
05-30-2005, 09:43 PM
I'd feel pretty dorky if I had a stripper in the room with me, but I also had my mother in the room too, TAKING PICTURES.

TeamSelig
05-30-2005, 09:52 PM
Yeah, but I doubt any of the kids were paying any attention to her. ;)

TC81190
05-30-2005, 09:58 PM
Yeah, but I doubt any of the kids were paying any attention to her. ;)

It would defeat the purpose of having a stripper, though. :laugh:

TeamSelig
05-30-2005, 10:02 PM
attention to the mom taking pictures I meant, my bad

savafan
07-08-2005, 01:23 AM
http://home.peoplepc.com/psp/newsstory.asp?cat=news&referrer=welcome&id=20050707/42cca8c0_3ca6_15526200507071916220508

NASHVILLE, Tenn. - A couple pleaded guilty Thursday to hiring a stripper for their son's 16th birthday party. Landon and Anette Pharris were sentenced to two years probation and ordered to take parenting classes. They were charged with contributing to the delinquency of a minor.

The parents hired the stripper to perform at a September party attended by about a dozen young people.

Cassandra Joyce Park, 29, who police say used the stage name "Sassy," danced for a few hours before partygoers took up a collection and paid her $150 more to fully disrobe, Anette Pharris said.

The stripper and the man she was with were also granted probation.

Police were tipped off to the party by a photo developer at a drug store who saw pictures of the occasion.

Pharris had said after being arrested that she tried to do something special for her son.

"We even had grandpa there," she said.

LincolnparkRed
07-08-2005, 10:09 AM
I'd feel pretty dorky if I had a stripper in the room with me, but I also had my mother in the room too, TAKING PICTURES.

My brother in law had his father and his future father in-law in the room for his bachelor party, and I thought that was weird enough. But having your grandpa there tucking a buck while your mom takes pictures is just wrong.

Aceking
07-08-2005, 10:16 AM

Sometimes, a person needs to learn to stop talking to the media, because everything they say makes them look creepier and creepier. Michael Jackson, Mike Tyson come to mind.

Red Leader
07-08-2005, 10:18 AM

http://www.offroaders.com/album/clearfield/clear-01202K1/images/Dcp_1531.jpg

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

RedsBaron
07-08-2005, 10:38 AM
Pharris had said after being arrested that she tried to do something special for her son.

Such a nice family. :rolleyes: :eek:

HotCorner
07-08-2005, 10:44 AM
I have a question ... where was grandma? ;)

Red Leader
07-08-2005, 10:48 AM
I have a question ... where was grandma? ;)

She was the stripper! :laugh:

HotCorner
07-08-2005, 10:51 AM
Mom: What should we get "Johnny" for his 16th birthday?
Dad: Boobs.
Mom: Do I flash for him or do a strip tease?
Dad: Good god woman no! I meant hire a stripper for his party. Do you want to scar him for life?
Mom: Fine ... I just wanted to do something special for his birthday.
Dad: If that's the case, invite grandpa. You know how they enjoy doing things together.
Mom: Great idea! This will be a party he will never forget.

RedsBaron
07-08-2005, 11:09 AM
I understand that Landon and Anette Pharris have also cancelled the family outing to Gilbert , MN now that the *****house Days fesival has been cancelled. Poor grandpa.

flyer85
07-08-2005, 11:36 AM
I have a question ... where was grandma? ;)I think she got ran over by a reindeer.

Roy Tucker
07-08-2005, 11:57 AM
Landon and Anette Pharris were sentenced to two years probation and ordered to take parenting classes.
Sometimes I think they should make these mandatory before you can take your infant home from the hospital.

Jeez.

KronoRed
07-08-2005, 11:57 AM
:help:
She was the stripper! :laugh: