PDA

View Full Version : What happened to Lindsay Lohan?

savafan
05-30-2005, 01:37 PM
I saw her hosting Saturday Night Live a few weeks back and she looks horrible. She was very attractive, with her exotic red hair, and not being skin and bones like most of the young Hollywood starlets. But now, she just looks like another blonde Hollywood star suffering from an eating disorder. Sad, when I look at her all I can think about is how Karen Carpenter looked. I miss the Lindsay from Mean Girls.

Before:

http://www.lindsayimages.com/albums/Photoshoots/Alison%20Dyer%202/13.jpg

After:

http://img174.echo.cx/img174/6623/1c1lindsayshopping207jt.jpg

TC81190
05-30-2005, 01:39 PM
What happened to Lindsay Lohan?

:barf:

Caseyfan21
05-30-2005, 02:27 PM
Cocaine happens....

Redsfaithful
05-30-2005, 03:03 PM
It's one of the greatest tragedies of our time.

LvJ
05-30-2005, 03:18 PM
:runawaycr

WMR
05-30-2005, 03:21 PM
That is the big rumor, that she is a heavy coke user. I'm sure that there are plenty of people who know for sure whether or not this is true, but I'm not one of them.

paintmered
05-30-2005, 03:25 PM
That is the big rumor, that she is a heavy coke user. I'm sure that there are plenty of people who know for sure whether or not this is true, but I'm not one of them.

She looks the part.

Matt700wlw
05-30-2005, 04:37 PM
http://www.defamer.com/topic/lindsay_fake.jpg

Better?

kyred14
05-30-2005, 05:54 PM
i hear she has an eating disorder, a tradegy to men everywhere :(

RosieRed
05-30-2005, 06:42 PM

:confused:

savafan
05-30-2005, 07:06 PM
:confused:

I agree with what I believe are Rosie's sentiments with the smiley. As someone who has dealt with anorexia personally, if she indeed does have an eating disorder then it is a tragedy all around. I know that you were trying to be funny kyred14, and it may appear so to others that you were, but eating disorders aren't something to be taken lightly.

TeamMorris
05-30-2005, 08:01 PM
Savafan...your avatar is very creapy :eek: ;)

Rocket_Fuel
05-30-2005, 08:03 PM
Wow. :scared:

Cocaine is a hell of a drug. :explode:

LvJ
05-30-2005, 09:25 PM
Savafan...your avatar is very creapy :eek: ;) Bernie needs to share with Lohan.:dunno:

TeamSelig
05-30-2005, 09:29 PM
She's still hot.

TC81190
05-30-2005, 09:31 PM
She's still hot.

LOL! :lol:

TeamMorris
05-30-2005, 09:59 PM
I have seen her on a few talk shows over the past month or two. I thought she looked much older than she was and seemed a little slow with questions. But as for looking sick, I didn't think so.

On another note though...about 2 or 3 weeks ago it was all over TV that she was telling the media that she would be staring in the new Mission Impossible movie with Tom Cruise. I guess the producers and hiring staff for the movie got a kick out of it and said it wasn't true. They said she was never offered the job nor even slightly considered for the role and was living in a dream world with a very large ego way before her time.

Who knows though...there are always two sides to the story but hers has't been heard yet.

TeamMorris
05-30-2005, 10:01 PM
Bernie needs to share with Lohan.:dunno:

Bernie :confused: :laugh: :laugh:

WVRed
05-30-2005, 10:12 PM
Wow. :scared:

Cocaine is a hell of a drug. :explode:

http://norbizness.com/archives/rickjames.jpg

Brilliant!:)

ws1990reds
05-31-2005, 12:17 AM
I agree with what I believe are Rosie's sentiments with the smiley. As someone who has dealt with anorexia personally, if she indeed does have an eating disorder then it is a tragedy all around. I know that you were trying to be funny kyred14, and it may appear so to others that you were, but eating disorders aren't something to be taken lightly.

Just to be fair, savafan, there were others in the thread trying to be funny, too.

zombie-a-go-go
05-31-2005, 06:59 AM

Dude, that's cold...

...and the kind of attitude that contributes to such a "tradegy."

:barf:

Damn, you cats should take your act on the road.

Let's make fun of cancer patients too. Whadda ya say?

LvJ
05-31-2005, 08:49 AM
Bernie :confused: :laugh: :laugh: :ughmamoru

Jaycint
05-31-2005, 10:25 AM
I have never understood society's fascination with toothpick thin model types anyways. I am not attracted to that type at all and a lot of my friends feel the same way. It's a tragedy that society has pushed a lot of young women into their grave just because they didn't fit the Hollywood mold.

As for what is going on with Lindsey Lohan, the "after" picture is just gross. She was stunning the way she was before, no need to change at all.

TeamDunn
05-31-2005, 10:32 AM
Didn't her dad just get 4 years in prison or something? He threatened to kill her mother (and possibly her?).

With the screwed up family life she has as well as being in the scrutiny of the public eye I guess it is getting to her.

Didn't she also lose her boyfriend to Hillary Duff or something? I saw a blurb about it on one of the shows like Entertainment Tonight...didn't know if that was gossip or not.

TeamDunn
05-31-2005, 10:34 AM
What a dad. :(

LOS ANGELES (Zap2it.com) - Lindsay Lohan's father, Michael Lohan will finally be kept a safe distance from his daughter.
The notorious dad was sentenced on Friday, May 27 to four years in prison after pleading guilty to a laundry list of crimes, reports the AP.

His sentencing ranges from one year and four months to four years for several incidents. The latest involves a drunk driving incident in February in which his vehicle struck a utility pole in Long Island and caught fire. His blood-alcohol level measured at .14 almost double the legal limit.

The 45-year-old also pleaded guilty for assaulting his brother-in-law at his son's first communion party in 2004. He also pleaded guilty to making treatening phone calls to his other brother-in-law and to criminal contempt by violating a restraining order by driving into his estranged wife Dina's driveway.

"Mean Girls" star Lindsay Lohan has been frustrated with her estranged father's erratic behavior. Besides allegedly being on the receiving end of threatening phone calls from Michael, Lindsay's mom, Dina Lohan, recently filed for divorce from the deadbeat dad. Michael Lohan is now seeking millions in alimony, approximately half of the 15 percent of Lindsay's income that she reportedly gives to her mother. Not only does he claim to have had a hand in her rise to fame, but even credits his public run-ins with the law for providing her publicity, albeit bad exposure.

Lindsay recently released her debut album, "Speak," and was filming "Just My Luck" in New Orleans. Her latest Disney remake, "Herbie: Fully Loaded," will open nationwide on Wednesday, June 22.

TeamDunn
05-31-2005, 10:36 AM
From May 23rd

Lohan Slams Eating Disorder Rumors
By WENN
Teen star Lindsay Lohan has slammed reports she is suffering from an eating disorder, insisting her new skinny frame is down to her strict fitness regime.
The Mean Girls beauty, 18, shocked her fans earlier this year by dying her trademark red hair blonde and losing her famously ample chest, although she insists her new look is only temporary for her next film Fashionistas.

She explains, "I'm happy with my life, and I love food. I'm just in training for a movie that I really want to do."

After Fashionistas, Lohan is set to appear opposite Tom Cruise in Mission: Impossible III.

deltachi8
05-31-2005, 12:09 PM
Well if Dinero can lose weight for a role, why not Lindsay?

Blimpie
05-31-2005, 01:03 PM
Well if Dinero can lose weight for a role, why not Lindsay?
Dinero? Esta muy gordo...no?

http://www.bilk.ac.uk/college/recruit2005/images/general_pics/money.jpg

deltachi8
05-31-2005, 01:05 PM
Broken tacos....ah, spelling, my certain downfall

Blimpie
05-31-2005, 01:09 PM
I have never understood society's fascination with toothpick thin model types anyways. I am not attracted to that type at all and a lot of my friends feel the same way. It's a tragedy that society has pushed a lot of young women into their grave just because they didn't fit the Hollywood mold.

As for what is going on with Lindsey Lohan, the "after" picture is just gross. She was stunning the way she was before, no need to change at all.If you believe all of the Page Six photos--late night hours, hard liquor and cigarettes are all culprits in the appearance of the "New" Lohan.

Funny thing is...it didn't seem to have any impact on Adrienne Barbeau :eek:

http://edition.cnn.com/SPECIALS/2003/coming.attractions/interactive/fall/carnivale.gallery/08.adrienne.barbeau.jpg

TC81190
05-31-2005, 01:39 PM
No way. Look at her skin.

Although, that could be caused by tanning beds, chemical...things, and other Hollywood stuff.

TeamDunn
05-31-2005, 01:40 PM
If you believe all of the Page Six photos--late night hours, hard liquor and cigarettes are all culprits in the appearance of the "New" Lohan.

Funny thing is...it didn't seem to have any impact on Adrienne Barbeau :eek:

http://edition.cnn.com/SPECIALS/2003/coming.attractions/interactive/fall/carnivale.gallery/08.adrienne.barbeau.jpg

Looks like bad (or too much) plastic surgery as well. :eek:

Red Leader
05-31-2005, 01:43 PM
Is that Michael Jackson's real Mom?

TeamCasey
05-31-2005, 02:52 PM
Who is Lindsay Lohan?

Red Leader
05-31-2005, 02:53 PM
Who is Lindsay Lohan?

Before, or now? ;)

Puffy
05-31-2005, 03:08 PM
The Good Lindsay:

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2004-12/916060/sexyss45sshot.jpg

TC81190
05-31-2005, 03:34 PM
The Good Lindsay:

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2004-12/916060/sexyss45sshot.jpg

And the bad:

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y130/ORLANDO25/FLAMES/11829.jpg

Red Leader
05-31-2005, 03:39 PM
Dude. Don't ever do that, again.

Seriously going to hurl.

letsgojunior
05-31-2005, 03:52 PM
This thread is what has me sick. :thumbdown

Lindsay Lohan is obviously very ill right now, and probably doesn't even realize what she is doing to herself. It's a shame that people choose to focus on her decreased cup size and how supposedly unattractive she looks rather than the fact that the reason she's doing it is because she doesn't think she's good enough to begin with.

registerthis
05-31-2005, 04:04 PM
she's doing it is because she doesn't think she's good enough to begin with.
But that's just it--I think most people here are arguing that she WAS good enough to begin with.

That's all I'm saying, I try no to involve myself with "celebrity-esque" threads.

TC81190
05-31-2005, 04:06 PM
But that's just it--I think most people here are arguing that she WAS good enough to begin with.

That's all I'm saying, I try no to involve myself with "celebrity-esque" threads.

Nail on the head.

Red Leader
05-31-2005, 04:11 PM

I am familiar with eating disorders to some degree. WE may think that Lindsay was good enough, but lgj is saying that SHE doesn't think she's good enough, which are two ENTIRELY different things. I agree that eating disorders and whatever that "disease" is where you view your body much differently than it is are really serious problems, but I'm attacking this thread with the knowledge that Lindsay says herself that she's not suffering from any eating disorders, only that she is losing weight for a role in a film. If that's the case, then I don't see a problem with saying she looked great before and now doesn't look good at all.

letsgojunior
05-31-2005, 04:22 PM

It doesn't matter - do you think that when she looks in the mirror nowadays that she really sees herself? Because I don't. She sees a distorted image where she's still heavier. As for most people - Lindsay was quoted the other day as saying that Tommy Mottola mentioned how much better she looked now that she lost all that weight - as if she was heavy to begin with (she wasn't). I remember when my mom looked through a magazine at the "old Lindsay." I remember she said that she looked heavy. Because that's what we as a society have come to expect from women.

As for the "losing weight for a role" and "I don't have an eating disorder" - well I'd wager my life savings that she does, and she's not losing weight for some role. First of all, what director would want someone looking emaciated and ill for a role, unless it was a Machinist sort of role (which is NOT what she is auditioning for). And second, this all started when she saw a picture of herself in a tabloid where she thought she looked overweight. She lost a little weight and got a lot of compliments. And now I'd wager that she can't stop, and keeps setting goal after unrealistic goal.

As for my this thread makes me sick comment, I was directing that towards the picture, and the "eating disorders are a tragedy for men everywhere."

Blimpie
05-31-2005, 04:33 PM
It doesn't matter - do you think that when she looks in the mirror nowadays that she really sees herself? Because I don't. She sees a distorted image where she's still heavier. As for most people - Lindsay was quoted the other day as saying that Tommy Mottola mentioned how much better she looked now that she lost all that weight - as if she was heavy to begin with (she wasn't). I remember when my mom looked through a magazine at the "old Lindsay." I remember she said that she looked heavy. Because that's what we as a society have come to expect from women.

As for the "losing weight for a role" and "I don't have an eating disorder" - well I'd wager my life savings that she does, and she's not losing weight for some role. First of all, what director would want someone looking emaciated and ill for a role, unless it was a Machinist sort of role (which is NOT what she is auditioning for). And second, this all started when she saw a picture of herself in a tabloid where she thought she looked overweight. She lost a little weight and got a lot of compliments. And now I'd wager that she can't stop, and keeps setting goal after unrealistic goal.

As for my this thread makes me sick comment, I was directing that towards the picture, and the "eating disorders are a tragedy for men everywhere."Forget about her potential movie roles...At the end of the day, she is still just a little girl who has nowhere to turn with her problems.

Her life is in turmoil now for more reasons than just her perceived weight problem. Her parents are BOTH an absolute mess and she deserves a better support system than those two pinheads. The poor kid can't enjoy a family picnic without seeing lawyers there serving subpoenas or seeing her father trying to choke her uncle (allegedly)

Red Leader
05-31-2005, 04:33 PM
Just for my piece of mind, do you know what disease I'm referring to, lgj? One of my friends in high school had it. Going into our senior year she weighed 135 lbs, and was 5'9", not what I would describe as "overweight". By the time we graduated, she weighed 74 lbs and looked absolutely awful. She died the following October.

Her Mom said that she knew that she had a problem, and had her admitted to a hospital that deals with eating disorders. She went through the program and actually gained 10 lbs over 2 months, but after she was released she lost about 30 llbs in 4 weeks.

letsgojunior
05-31-2005, 04:39 PM
Just for my piece of mind, do you know what disease I'm referring to, lgj? One of my friends in high school had it. Going into our senior year she weighed 135 lbs, and was 5'9", not what I would describe as "overweight". By the time we graduated, she weighed 74 lbs and looked absolutely awful. She died the following October.

Her Mom said that she knew that she had a problem, and had her admitted to a hospital that deals with eating disorders. She went through the program and actually gained 10 lbs over 2 months, but after she was released she lost about 30 llbs in 4 weeks.

Yes anorexia. I'm very familiar with it.

Red Leader
05-31-2005, 04:44 PM
Yes anorexia. I'm very familiar with it.

Yea, I know about anorexia, but I thought there was another disease called like body dissatisfaction or body image something. It is basically when you look in the mirror and don't see the real "you", you see the mental picture of what you think you look like....

letsgojunior
05-31-2005, 04:46 PM
Yea, I know about anorexia, but I thought there was another disease called like body dissatisfaction or body image something. It is basically when you look in the mirror and don't see the real "you", you see the mental picture of what you think you look like....

I think you're referring to dysmorphia, which is basically when you see things that aren't real, i.e. you see a heavy person when really it's a very thin person.

registerthis
05-31-2005, 04:57 PM
It doesn't matter - do you think that when she looks in the mirror nowadays that she really sees herself?
Honestly, i don't know what lindsay Lohan sees in the mirror, and I really don't care.

I was just saying that most people on this thread seem to be saying that she looked better before than she does now...nothing more. It wasn't meant to be some provocation of an intense discussion about anorexia and how society's opinion of what a "woman should look like" has destroyed many women's lives.

What's wrong with lindsay Lohan? She looks like she has anorexia, and she looks sick. Hope she gets help and gets better. Don't really care much beyond that.

jmcclain19
05-31-2005, 04:59 PM
Sad to see.

I remember hearing something from Gwen Stefani, she of the rail thin physique, saying that hollywood types had told her she need to tone down from her muscular body she had when No Doubt first started out as a band to become rail thin if she wanted to "take her career to the next level".

Said she always felt fat to begin with, so she dropped weight, and then what do you know, she's on the cover of Vogue, etc and is a superstar.

If you look at stuff from when she first came out she was fairly buff. Now she's just rail thin.

Pathetic and sad at the same time that this is what is considered "desirable". Because it's not.

Red Leader
05-31-2005, 05:00 PM
I think you're referring to dysmorphia, which is basically when you see things that aren't real, i.e. you see a heavy person when really it's a very thin person.

I think that's it. Thanks, lgj.

The Baumer
06-01-2005, 04:22 AM
Yo, yo, yo.

My friend is incredibly skinny too, but it's because he has been running a ton the past year (he ran in the LA Marathon). It's possible that Lyndsay isn't suffering from an eating disorder and that she's only become addicted to fitness and excercise. It is possible. Although now I'd say she is entering the unhealthy body fat percentile which is like 5-9% body fat. But no one has any proof that she is really sick.

Christian Bale went from 190 lbs to 125 lbs for a movie role and looked terrible for it and no one accused him of being anorexic. Lynsday has probably went from 135-140lbs to 110lbs. Still too early to cry "she's ill" and start the national sympathetic outcry.

savafan
06-01-2005, 11:02 AM
Still too early to cry "she's ill" and start the national sympathetic outcry.

It's not too early for Karen Carpenter. It's not too early for Terry Schiavo either.

deltachi8
06-01-2005, 11:11 AM
Sad to see.

I remember hearing something from Gwen Stefani, she of the rail thin physique, saying that hollywood types had told her she need to tone down from her muscular body she had when No Doubt first started out as a band to become rail thin if she wanted to "take her career to the next level".

Said she always felt fat to begin with, so she dropped weight, and then what do you know, she's on the cover of Vogue, etc and is a superstar.

If you look at stuff from when she first came out she was fairly buff. Now she's just rail thin.

Pathetic and sad at the same time that this is what is considered "desirable". Because it's not.

I agree, I thought Gwen was much more attractive before.

It is truly amazing how people, mostly women it seems, ar eprogrammed what they are suppose to look like by a sciety who really doesnt care much about the person behind the looks.

Rojo
06-01-2005, 02:14 PM
The real question here is "why does the entertainment industry have a radically different idea of female beauty than does the average American male?"

Aren't they supposed to be marketing to us?

TeamMorris
06-01-2005, 03:34 PM
TC...

Not sure anyone answered your question. She is a teen star that has been around for a while. She stared in movies like "The parent trap", Freaky Friday", "Mean Girls" and now the new Herbie love bug movie. I believe she also has a CD out or maybe just a few songs. I think she just turned 18 or 19 not all that long ago. She is a pretty and talented girl with a lot of problems right now.

Steve4192
06-01-2005, 03:47 PM
Christian Bale went from 190 lbs to 125 lbs for a movie role and looked terrible for it and no one accused him of being anorexic. Lynsday has probably went from 135-140lbs to 110lbs. Still too early to cry "she's ill" and start the national sympathetic outcry.
Agreed.

She claims she lost the weight for the upcoming film 'Fashionistas' where she plays a role as a fashion designer. I'll give her the benefit of the doubt and assume she is trying to 'look' the part of the typical emaciated member of the fashion world. I'll start throwing around the 'anorexia' claims if/when she maintains her current stick figure physique.

There is double standard when it comes to actors losing weight for a role versus actresses doing the same. Actors are never accused of having an eating disorder no matter how much weight they lose/gain. On the contrary, they get glowing reviews about how 'dedicated' they are and they get mad respect from the entertainment press for their physical transformations.

Robert Deniro is legendary for radically changing his body composition to match a character. He packed on a ton of muscle to play the young Jake Lamotta, then gained a whopping 60 pounds to play the old Jake Lamotta. He also took radical measures in portraying Max Cady, dropping his bodyfat down to 3% to play the shredded psychopath.

Bale is another great example.

Here is a picture of him from the 2002 film 'Equilibrium'
http://us.imdb.com/gallery/ss/0238380/Ss/0238380/73.jpg?path=gallery&path_key=0238380
Here is a picture of him in his very next film, 2004's 'El Manquinista'
http://us.imdb.com/gallery/ss/0361862/Ss/0361862/KEYSETPHOTOLOWK_370_.jpg?path=gallery&path_key=0361862

No one ever accused either Bale or Deniro of eating disorders, even before they returned to their normal weight. As bad as Lohan looks now, its nowhere near as bad as Bale got for 'El Manquinista'.

RosieRed
06-01-2005, 04:36 PM
I feel for this girl.

Lindsay Lohan in crash with photographer
Wed Jun 1, 2005 3:03 PM ET

LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - Actress Lindsay Lohan suffered minor injuries in a crash with a photographer who pursued her through the streets of Los Angeles, police said on Wednesday.

Police arrested Galo Cesar Ramirez who they said followed Lohan, 18, and her 19-year-old passenger on Tuesday and tried to snap a photograph of the "Mean Girls" actress. Lohan stars in the upcoming Walt Disney film "Herbie: Fully Loaded."

After Lohan made a U-turn to evade Ramirez, he intentionally crashed his minivan into the driver's side door of Lohan's Mercedes Benz coupe, police said. The crash occurred just outside the Beverly Hills city limits, police said.

Lohan suffered a cut to her ankle and complained of pain in her neck and ankle, police said. Her passenger, who police did not identify, complained of pain in her head and wrist.

A spokeswoman for Lohan could not immediately be reached for comment.

Lohan had called police from her cell phone to complain that she was being chased by paparazzi shortly before the crash, police said.

Ramirez, 24, was booked on a felony charge of assault with a deadly weapon and on an outstanding warrant for misdemeanor marijuana possession, police said.

He was released on Wednesday on $35,000 bail. He is scheduled to appear in court on June 22.

registerthis
06-01-2005, 05:13 PM
Idiot.

DoogMinAmo
06-01-2005, 05:29 PM
Ramirez, 24, was booked on a felony charge of assault with a deadly weapon and on an outstanding warrant for misdemeanor marijuana possession, police said.

He was released on Wednesday on $35,000 bail. He is scheduled to appear in court on June 22.

Hmmmm. He doesn't sound like a candidate to run before his court date. :rolleyes: Wow, it never ceases to amaze me how the bail/bonds system is being misused.

RBA
06-01-2005, 06:12 PM
http://us.news3.yimg.com/us.i2.yimg.com/p/afp/20050601/capt.sge.umh39.010605181950.photo00.photo.default-219x411.jpg?x=183&y=345&sig=IplX.a2nLOO8T92adSOScw--
Lindsay Lohan (R), seen here with Wilmer Valderrama in 2004. A photographer has been arrested for allegedly intentionally crashing his car into Lohan's Mercedes-Benz while trying to get a picture, police said(AFP/File)

savafan
06-02-2005, 10:29 AM
After what happened to Princess Diana, and then stuff like this happens, there really needs to be more stringent laws concerning the paparazzi. Perhaps anti-stalking laws should apply.

Blimpie
06-02-2005, 10:46 AM
Hmmmm. He doesn't sound like a candidate to run before his court date. :rolleyes: Wow, it never ceases to amaze me how the bail/bonds system is being misused."Let me tell you somethin' brah...the bail bonds industry ain't going nowhere..."
http://www.dogthebountyhunter.com/cover905-3.jpg

"Yeah, da industry has allowed me to spend some quality time wit my kids..."
http://www.ugo.com/channels/filmTv/features/fallTV2004/comedy/familybonds_1_th.jpg

Steve4192
06-02-2005, 08:10 PM
What ... no Colt Seavers or Ralph 'Papa' Thorson?

Where's the love for 'The Fall Guy' and 'The Hunter'?

Unassisted
06-06-2005, 07:14 PM
Two sides to every story...

http://www.mickeynews.com/News/DisplayPressRelease.asp_Q_id_E_5305Lohan

Teen actress LINDSAY LOHAN's breasts have been digitally reduced for forthcoming DISNEY film HERBIE: FULLY LOADED, to avoid offending family audiences.

Test screenings for the new movie, the fourth sequel to the 1968 film THE LOVE BUG about a VOLKSWAGEN BEETLE car with a mind of its own, indicated that some parents felt Lohan's character MAGGIE PEYTON was too raunchy for a children's film.

Disney technicians were forced to plough through numerous scenes - especially those showing the busty actress jumping up and down at a motor racing track, reducing her breasts by two cup sizes and raising revealing necklines on her T-shirts.

Amused at her digital bosom reduction, Lohan says, "I don't know how RENE ZELLWEGER kept swelling and shrinking for BRIDGET JONES. It's no fun.

"Bring on the computer guys."

http://www.zap2it.com/movies/news/story/0,1259,---25928,00.html

'Herbie' Director Denies Lohan Breast Rumors
Mon, Jun 06, 2005, 11:06 AM PT
By Daniel Fienberg

LOS ANGELES (Zap2it.com)- "Herbie: Fully Loaded" director Angela Robinson flatly denies rumors that in order to secure a "G" rating for the Disney summer offering star Lindsay Lohan's breasts had to be digitally covered and reduced.

"That, I think, was largely propagated on the Internet," Robinson says. "It wasn't really a concern."

"Herbie: Fully Loaded" appears to have safely scored its G-rating from the MPAA despite a number of scenes implying that a 42-year-old Volkswagen Bug might be inclined to sex up a younger Bug (complete with engorged radio antennae to imply automotive erections) and moments of euphemistic dialogue that would make small children blush if they could possibly understand. However, compared to her clothes in the hit comedy "Mean Girls," the 18-year-old Lohan's attire is positively conservative, as the actress spends much of the film in a racing suit that reveals less skin than your typical Amish casual wear.

Asked directly if computer wizardry had been used to obscure cleavage or eliminate unwanted prurient implications, Robinson responds tersely.

"No."

Robinson, whose feature directing debut "D.E.B.S." made nary a ripple in a limited spring release, admits only to minor tonal disagreements with Disney.

"At times I would veer a little more satirical and then they would dial me back," she says. "The sense of comedy is just a little softer, because it was not to be making fun of directly what you were doing. It was to make fun of the circumstances."

For Robinson, the only ratings-based concerns surrounded some of the scarier moments in "Herbie," including a Demolition Derby scene in which the poor car in menaced by a huge monster truck.

"I thought perhaps they'd ask me to scale down the Demo Derby scene," Robinson says. "It was very important to me that it actually be a little scary. I call it the 'Pinocchio' scene. I think the best Disney can really be scary and then triumphant afterwards."

"Herbie: Fully Loaded" hits theaters nationwide on Wednesday, June 22.

Chip R
06-06-2005, 07:24 PM
From looking at the commercials it appears that she seems normally endowed - for her.

savafan
06-06-2005, 07:28 PM
From looking at the commercials it appears that she seems normally endowed - for her.

That's what I thought as well.

TC81190
06-06-2005, 07:32 PM
That sounds like satire. :laugh:

RedsMan3203
06-06-2005, 08:37 PM
Can we get more pictures of Ms Lindsay please :)

TC81190
06-06-2005, 10:00 PM

I concur, just so long as they are the older ones, no recent stuff.

savafan
06-06-2005, 10:04 PM
My avatar isn't enough for you?

TC81190
06-06-2005, 10:06 PM
My avatar isn't enough for you?

You already know how I feel about that. ;)

TC81190
06-06-2005, 10:22 PM
OK...you changed avatars...and my blood is pumping. I...have to go nowwww.... :evil:

Roy Tucker
06-07-2005, 10:03 AM
http://images.google.com/images?q=%22lindsay+lohan%22&hl=en&btnG=Search+Images

GoReds
06-08-2005, 12:08 PM
This is wierd...

Lindsay Lohan has digital breast reduction for Disney film

World Entertainment News Network
Posted May 29 2005

Teen actress Lindsay Lohan's breasts have been digitally reduced for forthcoming Disney film Herbie: Fully Loaded, to avoid offending family audiences.

Test screenings for the new movie, the fourth sequel to the 1968 film The Love Bug about a Volkswagen Beetle car with a mind of its own, indicated that some parents felt Lohan's character Maggie Peyton was too raunchy for a children's film.

Disney technicians were forced to plough through numerous scenes - especially those showing the busty actress jumping up and down at a motor racing track, reducing her breasts by two cup sizes and raising revealing necklines on her T-shirts.

Amused at her digital bosom reduction, Lohan says, "I don't know how Rene Zellweger kept swelling and shrinking for Bridget Jones. It's no fun.

"Bring on the computer guys."

TC81190
06-08-2005, 12:29 PM
This is wierd...

See above. It was already posted. ;)

savafan
06-09-2005, 04:15 PM
http://www.nytimes.com/2005/06/09/movies/09pap.html?ei=5090&en=739ed1c08bcf2c4a&ex=1275969600&partner=rssuserland&emc=rss&pagewanted=print

By DAVID M. HALBFINGER and ALLISON HOPE WEINER

LOS ANGELES, June 8 - Lindsay Lohan once called the attentions of picture-hungry paparazzi "a blessing." But the 18-year-old film star adjusted her view of aggressive photographers last week after the police say one of them rammed his minivan into her Mercedes on a crowded street here, and at least three others somehow arrived within seconds to shoot her distraught reaction.

"A line needs to be drawn in terms of getting violent," she said in an interview on Wednesday. "It was a very frightening experience."

Hoping to draw that line, Ms. Lohan is joining with Cameron Diaz, Justin Timberlake and an A-list of Hollywood actors who are trying to turn the tables on the paparazzi. Spurred by the stars and their representatives, the Los Angeles police and prosecutors have opened a criminal investigation into what they describe as a new breed of photojournalists willing to flout the law, drive recklessly and even slam into celebrities' cars. "The concern is that because of these hyper-aggressive tactics on the part of the paparazzi, someone is going to get hurt or killed," said William W. Hodgman, head of the district attorney's target crimes division.

Routinely now, law enforcement officials said, paparazzi use several vehicles to "box in" a celebrity's car; try to force stars off the road; chase them at high speed as they do nothing more than run errands, often with their children in tow; and recklessly put pedestrians, other drivers and even themselves at risk.

The criminal inquiry, which was under way even before the Lohan collision, begins a new phase in this seemingly never-ending struggle - one waged over the years with fists ( la Sean Penn and Alec Baldwin), boycotts (as with one led by George Clooney against the television show "Hard Copy") and the occasional lawsuit or call for legislation. And it comes as glossy magazines like Us Weekly, In Touch Weekly and Star are fueling a highly competitive market for pictures of stars looking their worst.

The new effort also has a new angle. Civil lawsuits and legislative curbs on photojournalists face very strict standards, particularly in light of First Amendment protections. But criminal acts by journalists, like false imprisonment or assault with a deadly weapon - the charge filed against Galo Cesar Ramirez, 24, who drove his minivan into Ms. Lohan's coupe - are not protected.

And while many of the crimes the stars accuse photographers of committing may by themselves be only misdemeanors, the investigators said they were studying whether the teams of paparazzi could be prosecuted on felony conspiracy charges.

Investigators said they were looking at several leading photo agencies in Los Angeles, including X17, Splash News, Ramey Photo Agency, Bauer-Griffin and Fame Pictures Inc., Mr. Ramirez's employer.

Boris Nizon, owner of Fame Pictures, said he was aware of the criminal investigation but unconcerned. "We obey the law and we work really professionally," he said. Of the collision with Ms. Lohan, he said: "It was an accident. If somebody is responsible for the whole thing, it's most likely Lindsay, who has nearly one a month, an accident." In interviews, several top actors, mindful of backlashes against Mr. Clooney and others, said they were hesitant to act or complain publicly lest they be ridiculed as hypocrites for wanting to enjoy their freedom of expression while curtailing it for others.

"The last thing you want to sound like is a crybaby," Halle Berry said. "I do understand the First Amendment and I understand the right of the paparazzi. I think the problem is they are crossing the line."

Aggressive tactics by photographers came under harsh scrutiny in 1997, when Diana, Princess of Wales, died in a Paris car accident after her driver, who was drunk, drove at high speed while being pursued by a clutch of paparazzi. The photographers have long been a fixture in Los Angeles, on red carpets and outside fashionable restaurants and nightclubs, and there has always been a kind of symbiosis between them and celebrities, and particularly celebrity publicists. But veteran stars, publicists and entertainment lawyers say that certain photographers, and the publications they sell to, began increasing the pressure several years ago and seem to have changed the rules of the game - transforming Los Angeles, even more than New York or other hot spots, from a somewhat safe haven into a hostile environment.

"They weren't always as invasive," Ms. Berry said. "There was some healthy respect about it - they kept a certain distance from you. You weren't chased at high speeds through the streets where you endangered other lives and other innocent people who really don't know what the heck is going on."

Ms. Diaz said screeching tires and honking horns had become a kind of personal soundtrack for her whenever she ran errands - typically with three or more paparazzi cars in pursuit. "People used to ask me how I could live in Los Angeles, and I'd say it's the best place, everybody's so jaded," said Ms. Diaz, who appeared in her first movie in 1994. "That's how it used to be: I could go to the dry cleaners or to grocery stores. In the last few years, it's gotten to the point where you literally cannot walk outside your front gate without being literally attacked."

Ms. Diaz recalled walking in the street with Mr. Timberlake and a friend and his dog about two years ago, when a photographer in a Toyota 4Runner roared up from behind them, knocking the friend to the ground, then shot pictures of her and Mr. Timberlake coming to the friend's aid. "We're so used to not having any rights, we didn't think we should call 911," she said. Photographs of the incident wound up in the next US Weekly with a caption saying, "Cameron and Justin race to help a friend" after the friend's dog was nearly hit by a car.

Janice Min, the editor of Us Weekly, said she recalled the photo but that she did not know the photographer's role in the incident when he sold it to the magazine. She added that while the magazine had no policy against running pictures of reactions provoked by paparazzi, she had pulled pictures many times at stars' requests. "If there is a set of photos that come in that seem to show someone under great duress or cross the line," Ms. Min said, "or we're made aware of a situation where a photographer behaved badly, and often times that request comes from the publicist, yeah, we do that all the time."

Ms. Min acknowledged that the market for photos of stars' unguarded moments might have eroded Los Angeles's status as a safe haven. "But anyone who's a celebrity in this day and age knows this is part of what being a celebrity is, for better or worse," she said. "Its a 24-7 job."

Still, stars say the risky behavior is becoming untenable. The actress Reese Witherspoon said in an interview that her car was sideswiped a few weeks ago when she tried to leave her gym and was hemmed in by photographers. "After last month, I feel the boundaries are slipping," she said. "One tried to ram the back left of my car. That had never happened before."

She added that paparazzi had been aggressive for some time: about two years ago one photographer followed her into an elevator as she took her toddler daughter to the pediatrician, screaming profanities at her while his shutter clicked rapid-fire.

"There seems to be no repercussions for the behavior," she said. "It's starting to feel chaotic and lawless."

Detective Jeff Dunn of the Los Angeles Police Department's threat management unit, which is investigating the Lohan and Witherspoon incidents, among others, stressed that stars were not being given preferential consideration, but said that their complaints - and 911 calls - could not be ignored, either. "By the simple fact that they are celebrities, they are being targeted for harassment that the normal, everyday citizen would not be," he said.

The impetus for the proposed criminal prosecutions was frustration, said some of the top entertainment lawyers in Hollywood. Mr. Timberlake's lawyer, John H. Lavely Jr., said he had won a restraining order last year against a photographer who tried to run Mr. Timberlake off the road as he drove to a physical-training session. But that was the rare exception, he said: Most celebrities shrink from filing suit because litigation allows defense lawyers to put stars' private lives on display. And, Mr. Lavely said, paparazzi have taken to wearing hats and sunglasses and covering or removing their cars' license plates, tactics that can prevent a positive identification.

Blair Berk, a leading criminal defense lawyer for celebrities, suggested going to the police about a conspiracy case after tiring of the periodic calls for special legislation. "My thought was, we have criminal laws on the books to handle this," she said.

Indeed, Detective Dunn said that illegal actions by the paparazzi, when taken by themselves, might "seem minimal," but that "when you factor in that these people are typically working together as groups, there is a conspiracy issue there."

"Once it's a conspiracy," he continued, "it's a felony."

Detective Dunn added that a conspiracy case could ultimately lead to charges against the magazines that commission photographers to hunt certain celebrities in certain types of situations. "We're going to take it as far as we can," he said.

savafan
09-26-2005, 08:33 PM
http://www.teenhollywood.com/d.asp?r=107594&cat=1027

Teen singer/actress Lindsay Lohan has acknowledged she was dangerously thin earlier this year and has urged young girls to learn from her mistakes and maintain a healthy body weight.

The 19-year-old hit the headlines in May when she became alarmingly skinny, and was rumoured to have an eating disorder after she announced she was still overweight compared to other girls her age.

Lohan is now starting to gain weight again, and regrets mistreating her body.

She says, "I was going through a rough time and I probably wasn't taking care of myself - I wasn't."

"I want to encourage young girls to not get to that point.

"Now they're going to say I am overweight, which is ridiculous. I don't know what to say to that ... you grow up and you mature."

savafan
01-04-2006, 10:47 AM
http://www.redszone.com/forums/newreply.php?do=newreply&noquote=1&p=723058

Wednesday Jan 04, 2006 8:00am EST
By Jon Warech and Stephen M. Silverman

While Lindsay Lohan, admitted to a Miami hospital Monday night after suffering a severe asthma attack, is now "resting comfortably," a source close to the actress tells PEOPLE, an explosive interview with the Mean Girls star is set to hit newsstands Wednesday lifting the curtain on her self-confessed bulimia, drug use and emotional wreckage over her relationships with her volatile father and her first boyfriend, Wilmer Valderrama.

"I was sick," Lohan, 19, admits to Vanity Fair magazine, according to excerpts published in the New York Post. "I had people sit me down and say, 'You're going to die if you don't take care of yourself.'"

In solving her bulimia, she credits Saturday Night Live producer Lorne Michaels with staging an intervention after she hosted the show. "I just started bawling. I knew I had a problem, and I couldn't admit it," Lohan says. "I saw that SNL after I did it. My arms were disgusting. I had no arms."

Of her look, which she says scared her when she saw photos of herself: "My sister, she was scared. My brother called me, crying."

She also says that she used drugs "a little," then quickly adds: "I've gotten that out of my system. ... I don't want people to think that I've done ... you know what I mean? It's kind of a sore subject."

The Post reports that Vanity Fair was contacted by Lohan's publicist to try to have the references to drug use removed from the story.

In her romantic life, she confesses to smothering Valderrama and pushing their relationship to the brink, because "I didn't have anyone (else) to go to" with all her problems, including those with her father, currently serving jail time for assault on a family member.

Regarding reports of a relationship with Jared Leto, all she tells Vanity Fair is, "We're great friends."

As for her current hospitalization, Lohan celebrated New Year's Eve in Miami, hosting a party at Prive Nightclub when the asthma attack occurred, said her publicist, Leslie Sloane. Sloane added that Florida's humidity may have contributed to the condition of the actress, who has suffered from asthma since childhood.

Lohan is set to begin shooting her new film, Chapter 27, in two weeks. The movie, about John Lennon's killer Mark David Chapman, stars Lohan as a Lennon fan who befriends Chapman (played by Leto) just days before he assassinates the musician outside his New York apartment building.

CrackerJack
01-04-2006, 10:50 AM
She is such an annoying, materialistic phony.

She'll be out handbag shopping any day now in her convertible with her poodles and little princess friends, causing a scene and trying to get attention, maybe she'll get something to eat. I'm sure her life is tough.

deltachi8
01-04-2006, 11:47 AM
I credit Sava for saving Miss Lohan.

Yachtzee
01-04-2006, 12:31 PM
I credit Sava for saving Miss Lohan.

He could change his name to Sav-a-Lohan. :)

Seriously though, I'm glad she's turning things around with her eating disorder.

GoReds
01-04-2006, 01:22 PM
Had to have figured that something was eating her.

savafan
01-05-2006, 12:25 AM
FWIW, here's a recent photo of Miss Lohan, looking healthy again.

http://www.vanityfair.com/images/main/060104mapr01.jpg

cinredsfan2000
01-05-2006, 07:22 AM
FWIW, here's a recent photo of Miss Lohan, looking healthy again.

http://www.vanityfair.com/images/main/060104mapr01.jpg

Now if she'd only get rid of the bottle blond look .

GAC
01-05-2006, 09:48 AM

Yep. Eva Longoria is another one as far as I'm concerned. After seeing those pics of her this past summer throwing out the first pitch at a ballgame (LA?), where you can count all her ribs, and arms as thin as pencils, and minus all the touchup work they do on photos, I'm not a fan. Pretty face, thats about it for me.