PDA

View Full Version : Injuries

Johnny Footstool
06-06-2005, 06:22 PM
OK, who has been hit the hardest by injuries this season? (Drafting injured players like Barry Bonds doesn't really count, because you knew he was hurt beforehand.)

I've had Javy Lopez, Bobby Crosby, and Clint Barmes get hurt for extended periods of time, while Isringhausen and Odalis Perez have spent time on the DL.

In my other league, I've had Lopez, Crosby, Barmes, Garciaparra, Francisco Rodrigues, AND Vlad Guerrero get hurt.

At least Bobby Crosby is healthy now.

Red Leader
06-06-2005, 06:26 PM
So far this season.

Lost Garciaparra and Kerry Wood and cut them.

Francisco Rodriguez, Vlad Guerrero, and Erik Bedard, as well as Isringhausen have spent time on the DL (at the same time). We have 2 DL spots.

Currently have Vlad and Bedard on the DL.

When the first of them gets off the DL, I'm picking up Bonds, who was released by another team.

TeamCasey
06-07-2005, 08:37 AM
Prior, Bonds, Vidro and Lyon

TeamCasey
06-07-2005, 08:38 AM
(Drafting injured players like Barry Bonds doesn't really count, because you knew he was hurt beforehand.)

Does when you auto-drafted. :devil:

Stewie
06-07-2005, 10:46 AM
Currently, I have Bradley, Rolen, Harden, and Lyon. Also have Helton and Oliver Perez, who for all intents and purposes are "injured," since they have been hurting me more when in the lineup rather than when they are on the bench (although Perez is starting to show signs of turning it around).

Red Leader
06-07-2005, 10:56 AM
I have Randy Johnson on my team as well, who is pitching like he's injured.

and I forgot to include Ben Sheets on my original post.

My first 5 rounds this year:

1. Vlad Guerrero (2 weeks on DL, so far)
2. Randy Johnson (hurt, pitching like crap)
3. Ben Sheets (1 month on DL)
4. Nomar Garciaparra (out for the season, most likely)
5. Francisco Rodriguez (2 weeks on DL)

OUCH.

BuckU
06-07-2005, 12:05 PM
I have Benitez, John Thompson, & Prior, all who are out with no timetable as to when they will be back.