PDA

View Full Version : Plug for a friend's restaurant

SunDeck
07-02-2005, 12:26 PM
Just wanted to tell all you folks who go to the games that Arnold's is a great place to stop before or afterwards. I think they've been hit hard by the fact that people think downtown is dangerous. I used to stop by there a couple of times a week when I worked downtown and I got to know the owners. Now that I'm not there as much, it's up to someone else to replace my bar tab.

Give 'em a try- you'd be supporting a legendary place.

Arnolds' Bar and Grill (http://www.arnoldsbarandgrill.com/)

westofyou
07-02-2005, 12:32 PM
Just wanted to tell all you folks who go to the games that Arnold's is a great place to stop before or afterwards. I think they've been hit hard by the fact that people think downtown is dangerous. I used to stop by there a couple of times a week when I worked downtown and I got to know the owners. Now that I'm not there as much, it's up to someone else to replace my bar tab.

Give 'em a try- you'd be supporting a legendary place.

Arnolds' Bar and Grill (http://www.arnoldsbarandgrill.com/)

Arnolds rocks.... back when we were seniors in HS we went to the courthouse one day in Goverment class to view a trial. During the recess a few friends and I snuck off to Arnolds and had a pitcher and a three way.

It was well worth the week of detention.

SunDeck
07-02-2005, 01:00 PM
During the recess a few friends and I snuck off to Arnolds and had a pitcher and a three way.

Cincinnati is the only place I know of where you can have a threeway with someone and not have to shower afterwards. :eek:

Unassisted
07-02-2005, 02:01 PM
Arnold's has a very large men's room, too. ;)

http://digilander.libero.it/happydays/fotocolori/573.jpg

RBA
07-02-2005, 02:04 PM
Cincinnati is the only place I know of where you can have a threeway with someone and not have to shower afterwards. :eek:

Showering afterwards? Now, why haven't I thought of that?

missionhockey21
07-02-2005, 03:34 PM
Great food at a cheap price, what's not to like?

pedro
07-02-2005, 03:36 PM
got to like a place that's been around since the civil war.

CrackerJack
07-02-2005, 04:59 PM
Neat, historic place. :D @ Unassisted.

Reds/Flyers Fan
07-03-2005, 10:27 AM
I'll agree that Arnold's is one of Cincinnati's gems. It doesn't get much better than sitting out in that courtyard enjoying a cold beer and listening to some good music. I think Arnold's is getting increased business and attention with more people moving into downtown.

07-03-2005, 06:06 PM
Is this place very kid friendly? Like in ages 7 and 4?

Johnny Footstool
07-03-2005, 06:53 PM
Arnold's has a very large men's room, too.

I liked Arnold's better when the little Japanese guy was running it. The big Italian guy let it burn down, then took the insurance money and changed the look of the place.

TeamCasey
07-03-2005, 07:02 PM
I think the Cincinnati Redstockings and Buckeyes headed there after the game.

Chip R
07-03-2005, 10:21 PM
I think the Cincinnati Redstockings and Buckeyes headed there after the game.We would have if it was open. :doh:

jhiller21
07-04-2005, 12:48 AM
Great food, atmosphere, history, good prices... got to love Arnold's :thumbup:

TeamBoone
07-04-2005, 02:51 PM
So what's the name of the blues place in Oakley? Isn't that also Arnold's?