PDA

View Full Version : New Season of Surreal Life!! (No way, it's Jose)

WMR
07-12-2005, 08:29 AM
I'll admit it, I've watched every incantation of the Surreal Life and this one looks to be just as big a train wreck as any other season.

Janice Dickinson gets my vote as being The Biggest Trainwreck. They detailed all of the different plastic surgery procedures that she has undergone (somewhere around a dozen) and it is painfully obvious b/c she does not look good at all!!

Jose is going to be a riot, I can tell already.

Pepa (of Salt N Pepa fame) seems to be really nice and sweet.

Bronson Pinchot (of Beverly Hills Cop) is a total perv.

Omarosa is as big of a you-know-what as she came across to be on the Apprentice.

:beerme:

Oh yeah, and has anybody seen the new reality show about Hulk Hogan's family, "Hogan Knows Best?" LOLOL

Johnny Footstool
07-12-2005, 10:45 AM
Bronson Pinchot (of Beverly Hills Cop) is a total perv.

Don't forget - he was Balki on "Perfect Strangers."

RBA
07-12-2005, 11:17 AM
If you want to see a Great show about has been actors in a reality show catch "The Comeback" with Lisa Kudrow on HBO. It's right up there with, "The Larry Sanders Show". Hilarious.

Johnny Footstool
07-12-2005, 11:39 AM
"The Comeback" is funny, but Lisa Kudrow's character Valerie is just too pathetic, and I end up feeling constantly sorry for her instead of being able to laugh.

BTW - Lisa Kudrow is one of my favorites. Incredibly funny and a talented dramatic actress as well. She was very good in "Wonderland."

TeamCasey
07-12-2005, 11:42 AM
WilyMo ..... did that say Angie Dickinson this morning? I thought I read that before coffee. Is she still alive?

Anyway, I was cracking up because I couldn't imagine her on that show. :laugh:

BuckU
07-12-2005, 11:57 AM
Oh yeah, and has anybody seen the new reality show about Hulk Hogan's family, "Hogan Knows Best?" LOLOL

Yes! All I can say about his daughter is...Yowzah!

WMR
07-13-2005, 01:18 AM
WilyMo ..... did that say Angie Dickinson this morning? I thought I read that before coffee. Is she still alive?

Anyway, I was cracking up because I couldn't imagine her on that show. :laugh:

LOL TC, yep I typed Angie for some reason earlier and then went back and corrected it!! LOL yep!! ;)

BoydsOfSummer
07-13-2005, 01:35 AM
I find that show Comeback nearly unwatchable. Mainly because Kudrow is painfully annoying in that character. Her or the character,not sure which.

alex trevino
07-13-2005, 11:16 PM
I must admit I find "Strange Love" with Flavor Flav and Bridget Neilsen facsinating. It's like watching a train wreck very gruesome and yet you can't seem to look away.