PDA

View Full Version : Favorite music videos?

redsfanmia
07-13-2005, 09:51 PM
I remember when a cable station called Music Televison used to play music videos, I guess that dates me. I was just wondering everyones favorite videos mine are as follows:

Its the end of the world as we know it- Rem
Sabatoge- The Beastie Boys
Jump- Van Halen
Down under- Men at Work
Safety Dance- Men without Hats
Karma Police- Radiohead

alex trevino
07-13-2005, 10:09 PM
"Missing You" - John Waite ...The ex-girl friend character in the video started a life long Asian fetish for me. :eek:

Worst video - "Rebel Yell" by Billy Idol ...Has to be the fakest concert ever staged for a video.

Also I didn't like any video by Peter Gabriel..Always felt like I was being left out of an inside joke.

It8ifyifitsgrif
07-14-2005, 06:00 AM
Just a few that came quickly to mind

*Triller - Micheal Jackson.. awesome concept and it its like 10 to 15 minutes long

*Smack my ***** up- Prodigy.. It was a girl; enough said

Johnny Footstool
07-14-2005, 09:39 AM
Pixies - "Here Comes Your Man" -- they didn't waste time lip-synching, they simply opened their mouths when the vocals started.

Rolling Stones - "She Was Hot" -- anyone remember this one? The girl farted fire. I'm not kidding.

Peter Gabriel - "Sledgehammer" -- IMO, the best music video ever made (no offense, alex). Incredibly innovative, and a welcome departure from the huge dance productions that were taking hold of the video industry.

BuckU
07-14-2005, 10:08 AM
Any Tool video

LincolnparkRed
07-14-2005, 10:13 AM
BBD (Bell Biv Devoe) "Do Me" Was one of the first true booty videos and had that great dancing in the water part to it. Man when I was in 7th grade that song couldn't play on MTV enough for me.

Jaycint
07-14-2005, 10:18 AM
Karma Police- Radiohead

One of my favorites as well. I'd also add

Head Like a Hole - NIN
Freak on a Leash - Korn
Barroom Heroes - Dropkick Murphys
Duality - Slipknot

Caveat Emperor
07-14-2005, 10:37 AM
Barroom Heroes - Dropkick Murphys

One of my favorite bands, one of my favorite videos. The fun thing is that the rumble that ensues in the bar in that video is a pretty fair representation as to how wild things get at their shows.

(Highly reccommend their new CD: "Warriors Code", incidentally)

My other favorite video has to be "Walking Contraduction" by Green Day, where the guy is just strolling along and things keep blowing up and crashing around him. I cracked up every time I saw it back in the day.

Jaycint
07-14-2005, 10:39 AM
One of my favorite bands, one of my favorite videos. The fun thing is that the rumble that ensues in the bar in that video is a pretty fair representation as to how wild things get at their shows.

(Highly reccommend their new CD: "Warriors Code", incidentally)

My other favorite video has to be "Walking Contraduction" by Green Day, where the guy is just strolling along and things keep blowing up and crashing around him. I cracked up every time I saw it back in the day.

Yeah I picked up Warriors Code a few weeks back, great stuff. The Murphys are gonna be in town next Friday for the Warped Tour incidentally, I can't wait. I had forgotten that particular Green Day video, that one is great.

RedsFan75
07-14-2005, 11:00 AM
I always liked the video for Van Halen's "Hot for Teacher"

Who cares if the song was good or not... The video was great. :D

Blimpie
07-14-2005, 12:58 PM
I always liked the video for Van Halen's "Hot for Teacher"

Who cares if the song was good or not... The video was great. :DThe chick who played "Teacher" in that video appeared on Howard Stern's E! show a year or so ago....Time has not been kind to her.

HotCorner
07-14-2005, 01:23 PM
BBD (Bell Biv Devoe) "Do Me" Was one of the first true booty videos and had that great dancing in the water part to it. Man when I was in 7th grade that song couldn't play on MTV enough for me.

:thumbup:

I also like ...

Thriller - Original concept actually revolutionary at the time
Hot for Teacher - Good looking girls (I was going through adolescence)
California Girls - See Hot for Teacher
Fight for Your to Party - Cheesy as hell just like the 80's teen movies

CrackerJack
07-14-2005, 02:08 PM
(It always feels like) "Somebody's Watching Me"

Best video ever!

HotCorner
07-14-2005, 02:24 PM
Sabatoge- The Beastie Boys

How did I forget this one?

Chip R
07-14-2005, 02:37 PM
Peter Gabriel - "Sledgehammer" -- IMO, the best music video ever made (no offense, alex). Incredibly innovative, and a welcome departure from the huge dance productions that were taking hold of the video industry.I was never a big video fan but I thought this video was outstanding.

Reds Fanatic
07-14-2005, 02:45 PM
My favorites are:

Radiohead - Just
Radiohead - Karma Police
The Replacements - Bastards of Young

oneupper
07-14-2005, 03:17 PM
I was never a big video fan but I thought this video was outstanding.

Now I can't get the dancing headless chickens out of my head!!!!! :D

Johnny Footstool
07-14-2005, 03:39 PM
They were featherless, too.

dman
07-14-2005, 04:49 PM
Even though I've never been a big Metallica fan, I always liked the video to the song "One"

redsfanmia
07-14-2005, 05:12 PM
[QUOTE=Reds Fanatic]My favorites are:

Radiohead - Just
Was this the one where a guy is laying the street and people trip over him and everyone is asking why he is laying there and he is telling them he cant say and then a crowd gathers and then it cuts and everyone is laying the street? I couldnt remember the song but I know it was Radiohead and I think this is it.

Reds Fanatic
07-14-2005, 06:59 PM
[QUOTE=Reds Fanatic]My favorites are:

Radiohead - Just
Was this the one where a guy is laying the street and people trip over him and everyone is asking why he is laying there and he is telling them he cant say and then a crowd gathers and then it cuts and everyone is laying the street? I couldnt remember the song but I know it was Radiohead and I think this is it. Yes that's the video.

LvJ
07-14-2005, 07:40 PM
"The Soldiering Life" - The Decemberists

redsfanmia
07-14-2005, 08:13 PM
[QUOTE=redsfanmia] Yes that's the video.
Thanks thats a cool video and Radiohead rocks!

Ravenlord
07-14-2005, 08:26 PM
anything by:
http://www.darkness.de/images/product_images/popup_images/hammerfall.jpg
http://www.savatage.at/logo.jpg
http://www.yopi.de/images/prod_pics/44/e/44803.jpg
and
http://tholmes.free.fr/images/music/gorillaz/gorillaz8.jpg

KittyDuran
07-14-2005, 09:57 PM
I'm "old school" when it comes to music videos - most of my favorites were pre-1984. Short period of time, but I felt that after 1985 many of the concepts were starting to be recycled. It was wonderful when everything was so new. Here's some of my list that I gave MTV in 1986 in a form of a petition:

Cars - Gary Numan
Coffee in Bed - Squeeze
Come Dancin' - The Kinks
Dancing on the Ceiling - Blancmange
Gimme All Your Lovin' - ZZ Top
Girls on Film (unedited) - Duran Duran
Happy Birthday - Altered Images
Hungry Like the Wolf - Duran Duran
I Know What Boys Like - The Waitresses
Just Got Lucky - Jo Boxer
Let's Dance - David Bowie
Love Plus One - Haircut 100
Muscle Bound - Spandau Ballet
New Frontier - Donald Fagen
One Step Ahead of You - Split Enz
(The) One Thing - INXS
Our House - Madness
Pretty in Pink (org.) - P-Furs
Rock 'n Roll HS - The Ramones
Rock the Casbah - The Clash
Save It For Later - The Beat (or the English Beat)
Senses Working Overtime - XTC
She Blinded Me With Science - Thomas Dolby
Spellbound - Siouxsee & The Banshees
Stand or Fall - The Fixx
Sweet Dreams (Are Made of This) - Eurythmics
Talk Talk (org.) - Talk Talk
Tempted - Squeeze
Time Heals - Todd Rundgren
Too Shy - Kajagoogoo
Turning Japanese - The Vapors
We Can Get Together - Icehouse
White Wedding - Billy Idol

Falls City Beer
07-14-2005, 10:04 PM

Every day of my life I thank God for their advice: Never trust a big butt and a smile.

I don't know where I'd be without those words of wisdom. Probably smiling at a butt.

Yachtzee
07-14-2005, 10:14 PM
Quite a few classics there, Kitty. What about "Video Killed The Radio Star" by the Buggles?

"Major Tom" - Peter Schilling
"Take On Me" - A-ha
"Satisfaction" - Devo

"Pop Song '89" (Uncensored Version) - REM

The Pixies protest against lip syncing in "Here Comes Your Man" was a good one, but my favorite "anti-video" video was always "Alex Chilton" by the Replacements. Forced to do a video by the record company, the "Mats" chose to film a speaker as the song played on the stereo.

alex trevino
07-14-2005, 10:14 PM
Is Paul Westerberg still performing these days? Too bad the Replacements broke up.

KittyDuran
07-14-2005, 10:35 PM
Quite a few classics there, Kitty. What about "Video Killed The Radio Star" by the Buggles?

"Major Tom" - Peter Schilling
"Take On Me" - A-ha
"Satisfaction" - Devo

I had those on my list too - but not REM's - I just picked my real favs. There was also a few that I couldn't find or just forgot about except for the concept and maybe half a title... one was by Heaven 17 and another by a band called Classic ______ [the lead singer had a shaved head and wore black lipstick - not Jared Leto :devil:] it was a sort of dance tune in a new romantic way... you saw it a lot on MTV in 1981 and 1982 early.

guttle11
07-14-2005, 10:40 PM
the new jessica Simpson video, but only on mute. she has one heck of a :mooner:

Come on guys, am I right or am I right :eek: :thumbup: :beerme:

KittyDuran
07-14-2005, 10:45 PM
OK just found my Who's Who in Music Video put out by MTV in 1983. The Heaven 17 video was Penthouse and Pavement.

Also [from the list] some more obscure [sp?] videos: or one hit wonders:

Working Girl - The Members
Homosapien - Pete Shelley
Genius of Love - Tom Tom Club
Mexican Radio - Wall of Voodoo

IowaRed
07-14-2005, 10:56 PM
The Heaven 17 song was probably "Let Me Go". I'm from that era also and remember the beginning of MTV and some of those really good and really bad videos. Some other 80's faves

Beat It-MJ
Anything by Devo
Perfect Kiss-New Order
Everybody Wants to Rule the World-Tears FF
99 Luftballoons-Nena
Be Good Johnny-Men at Work
People are People-Depeche Mode
Knock Me Down-RHCP
I Ran-Flock of Seagulls
When Doves Cry-Prince
Love Plus One-Haircut 100
Mexican Radio-Wall of Voodoo
New Years Day-U2
Rock Me Amadeus-Falco
The Look of Love-ABC
West End Girls-Pet Shot Boys

paintmered
07-14-2005, 10:57 PM
Sour Girl - STP

:D

marcshoe
07-15-2005, 12:16 AM
I'm "old school" when it comes to music videos - most of my favorites were pre-1984. Short period of time, but I felt that after 1985 many of the concepts were starting to be recycled. It was wonderful when everything was so new. Here's some of my list that I gave MTV in 1986 in a form of a petition:

Cars - Gary Numan
Coffee in Bed - Squeeze
Come Dancin' - The Kinks
Dancing on the Ceiling - Blancmange
Gimme All Your Lovin' - ZZ Top
Girls on Film (unedited) - Duran Duran
Happy Birthday - Altered Images
Hungry Like the Wolf - Duran Duran
I Know What Boys Like - The Waitresses
Just Got Lucky - Jo Boxer
Let's Dance - David Bowie
Love Plus One - Haircut 100
Muscle Bound - Spandau Ballet
New Frontier - Donald Fagen
One Step Ahead of You - Split Enz
(The) One Thing - INXS
Our House - Madness
Pretty in Pink (org.) - P-Furs
Rock 'n Roll HS - The Ramones
Rock the Casbah - The Clash
Save It For Later - The Beat (or the English Beat)
Senses Working Overtime - XTC
She Blinded Me With Science - Thomas Dolby
Spellbound - Siouxsee & The Banshees
Stand or Fall - The Fixx
Sweet Dreams (Are Made of This) - Eurythmics
Talk Talk (org.) - Talk Talk
Tempted - Squeeze
Time Heals - Todd Rundgren
Too Shy - Kajagoogoo
Turning Japanese - The Vapors
We Can Get Together - Icehouse
White Wedding - Billy Idol

I was living in Sydney when "One Step Ahead" was out, watching video shows constantly, loved the song, but for some reason I have absolutely no memory of the video. My favorite Split Enz video was "Dirty Creature" from Time & Tide, featuring a sea monster beheading Tim Finn (been a long time, hope I didn't dream this).

I do remember "We Can Get Together" by Icehouse (then called Flowers in Australia). From the same period, I remember a great, over-the-top "The Thin Wall" by Ultravox, a minimalist "Stay Young" by INXS (basically Micheal Hutchence singing and swaying on stage), Kim Wilde's "Cambodia", and, in a completely different genre, Cold Chisel's "Forever Now".

But I've forgotten much more than I remember.

And as I'm typing this someone mentions one of my favorites from that time period, Heaven 17's "Penthouse and Pavement".

pedro
07-15-2005, 02:17 AM
I always liked "True Faith" by New Order. That song/video just reminds me of college.

KittyDuran
07-15-2005, 08:07 AM
I was living in Sydney when "One Step Ahead" was out, watching video shows constantly, loved the song, but for some reason I have absolutely no memory of the video. My favorite Split Enz video was "Dirty Creature" from Time & Tide, featuring a sea monster beheading Tim Finn (been a long time, hope I didn't dream this). Was it Split Enz that had the song/video "Six Months in a Leaky Boat" that was banned in Australia and New Zealand?

KittyDuran
07-15-2005, 08:08 AM
another by a band called Classic ______ [the lead singer had a shaved head and wore black lipstick - not Jared Leto ] it was a sort of dance tune in a new romantic way... you saw it a lot on MTV in 1981 and 1982 early. Well, I slept on this and think the group was called Classic Nouveax. I should do a Google search.

marcshoe
07-15-2005, 09:14 AM
Was it Split Enz that had the song/video "Six Months in a Leaky Boat" that was banned in Australia and New Zealand?

That was the song, but it was banned in England, not Australia & NZ. The song was popular in Australia when I was there.

It was about the first English settlers in New Zealand, but Britain somehow interpreted it to be protesting the Faulklands war, which was going on at the time, and banned it.

btw, There is a version of "six months" out there somewhere by The Wiggles featuring Tim Finn. It's basically the same as the original, except it's about Captain Feathersword. :cool:

KittyDuran
07-15-2005, 09:48 AM
There was a lot of good Canadian band videos as well in the early 80s. Doug & the Slugs, Chiliwack [sp?], April Wine, Red Rider, Aldo Nova, etc. There was also a good Canadian group that had a female lead singer with a husky voice, IIRC, her first name was Darby - the video I remembered she was dressed as a waitress, ala Christie Hyde of the Pretenders. I used to have a old satellite dish (10 ft.) and got MuchMusic and they had to play a % of Canadian artists, so if I needed a fix I tuned in there - it was also head and shoulders above MTV as far as content was concerned. AND they repeated their programming (12 hours IIRC). Their interviews were great - esp. the ones with Duran Duran - I got all of them taped from 85-93 :devil: ....

KittyDuran
07-15-2005, 09:49 AM
That was the song, but it was banned in England, not Australia & NZ. The song was popular in Australia when I was there.

It was about the first English settlers in New Zealand, but Britain somehow interpreted it to be protesting the Faulklands war, which was going on at the time, and banned it.

btw, There is a version of "six months" out there somewhere by The Wiggles featuring Tim Finn. It's basically the same as the original, except it's about Captain Feathersword. :cool:Well, IF they had really watched the video they would see if was talking about 18th-19th century ships....

KittyDuran
07-15-2005, 09:54 AM
There was a lot of good Canadian band videos as well in the early 80s. Doug & the Slugs, Chiliwack [sp?], April Wine, Red Rider, Aldo Nova, etc. There was also a good Canadian group that had a female lead singer with a husky voice, IIRC, her first name was Darby - the video I remembered she was dressed as a waitress, ala Christie Hyde of the Pretenders. I used to have a old satellite dish (10 ft.) and got MuchMusic and they had to play a % of Canadian artists, so if I needed a fix I tuned in there - it was also head and shoulders above MTV as far as content was concerned. AND they repeated their programming (12 hours IIRC). Their interviews were great - esp. the ones with Duran Duran - I got all of them taped from 85-93 :devil: ....Darby as the lead singer? It was the Headpins!

M2
07-15-2005, 10:40 AM
The "Smells Like Teen Spirit" video changed the entire nation - what we listened to, how we dressed. It almost single-handedly elated everything that had been underground in the previous decade - from extreme sports to drinking better beer. In terms of impact it's #1 with a bullet.

On the animated side, KMFDM's "A Drug Against War" video is still the gold standard for me.

Spike Jonze made nothing but good vids in the 90s. Wax's "California" (the one with the guy in flames running down the street) remains my fave.

Hard to pick a best-ever, but my favorite piece of vid cheese is "Cherry Pie", it's always a howl.

Red Leader
07-15-2005, 11:04 AM
I love 80's videos so all of the ones mentioned by Kitty are fine by me.

I'd add: Rockit - Herbie Hancock; Why Me? - Planet P; I Want Your Sex - George Michael; and Only the Lonely - Motels (an original HBO video jukebox song).

As far as overall, I like Sabotage and all Beastie Boys videos, with No Sleep Til Brooklyn being my favorite.

Feel the Pain - Dinosaur Jr.
Mo Money, Mo Problems - Mase (feat. Puff Daddy)
What's My Name - Snoop Dogg
Dre Day - Dr. Dre
6 Underground - Sneaker Pimps.
Without Me - Eminem

Johnny Footstool
07-15-2005, 11:30 AM
Hard to pick a best-ever, but my favorite piece of vid cheese is "Cherry Pie", it's always a howl.

I enjoyed the subtle imagery of that video.

Like when the slice of cherry pie falls right into the the girl (Bobbi Brown's) lap.

Or when the fellas from the band are all sitting in a circle holding a firehose.

Red Leader
07-15-2005, 12:12 PM
I can't forget to include one of my favorite 80's video's:

Der Kommissar - Falco.

Friggin' hilarious!

Red Leader
07-15-2005, 12:31 PM
I also enjoyed the video for "Scream" by Michael and Janet Jackson.

Janet is a b.a. in that video.

pedro
07-15-2005, 12:32 PM
I like "Leave me Alone" by Michael Jackson

Caveat Emperor
07-15-2005, 01:44 PM
Spike Jonze made nothing but good vids in the 90s. Wax's "California" (the one with the guy in flames running down the street) remains my fave.

As far as Spike Jonze goes, it's hard to pick against "Weapon of Choice" for his videos.

Christopher Walken dancing and flying through a hotel to a song with lyrics based on the book Dune? Sign me up!

07-15-2005, 01:45 PM
I like that Weezer one with the Happy Days theme. That's the only one.

M2
07-15-2005, 02:23 PM
The more I think about it, the more I like the "Electrobank" vid Spike did for the Chemical Brothers. It's the rhythmic gymnastics one with the badass feel to it.

redsfanmia
07-15-2005, 10:06 PM
I can't forget to include one of my favorite 80's video's:

Der Kommissar - Falco.

Friggin' hilarious!
Falco did Rock me Amadeous.
Der Kommissar was done by After the Fire.

pedro
07-15-2005, 10:09 PM
Falco did Rock me Amadeous.
Der Kommissar was done by After the Fire.

Falco did it too.

marcshoe
07-16-2005, 12:40 AM
Since I originally posted, other New Wave videos keep flashing through my head, some of them unidentifiable. I remember Devo's "Through Being Cool" (flowerpots and ray guns), The Church's dark "Almost With You" (possibly my favorite song of that era, great hooks, nice Byrds-like layers of guitar), Ashes to Ashes by David Bowie.

I also remember a bunch of cheesy videos that looked like somebody sneaked into an old gymnasium and shot them in one take.

I miss all of 'em. :(

Kitty's list has made me nostalgic (and also made me feel more than a little old, since my era goes back way before this too).

dman
07-16-2005, 12:56 AM
I also liked the videos to Queensryche's "Eyes Of A Stranger" and "I Don't Believe In Love"

Johnny Footstool
07-16-2005, 03:25 AM
Falco did it too.

Yep. And Falco's version was even cheesier than After the Fire's.

KittyDuran
07-16-2005, 09:18 AM
Yep. And Falco's version was even cheesier than After the Fire's.Wasn't it in German as well?

KittyDuran
07-16-2005, 09:29 AM
Since I originally posted, other New Wave videos keep flashing through my head, some of them unidentifiable. I remember Devo's "Through Being Cool" (flowerpots and ray guns), The Church's dark "Almost With You" (possibly my favorite song of that era, great hooks, nice Byrds-like layers of guitar), Ashes to Ashes by David Bowie.

I also remember a bunch of cheesy videos that looked like somebody sneaked into an old gymnasium and shot them in one take.

I miss all of 'em. :(

Kitty's list has made me nostalgic (and also made me feel more than a little old, since my era goes back way before this too).I'm now listening to AOL's radio - 80's Alternative. Just played XTC's "Dear God" and now it's playing Romeo Void's "Never Say Never" - I also remember one of the MTV VJs [Goodman?] making a crack about the lead singer's weight... :rolleyes:

KittyDuran
07-16-2005, 09:32 AM
Ashes to Ashes by David Bowie. Wasn't that the video that Bowie starting the touching the ground move? Both him and Mick "spoofed" it in the "Dancing in the Streets" video for Live Aid. "Wild Wild Life" by the Talking Heads is now playing...

GAC
07-16-2005, 09:32 AM
I still have 8-tracks. ;)

KittyDuran
07-16-2005, 09:41 AM
I still have 8-tracks. ;)I still have 45's with the inserts and some of the original sleeves... :p: :)

Yachtzee
07-16-2005, 11:03 AM
Wasn't it in German as well?

Yep. Falco did the original version in German. After the Fire made the (lamer IMO) English Version. Falco and Peter Schilling were both leading artists in a movement called Neue Deutsche Welle (New German Wave or "German New Wave"), which featured artists who chose to do popular music in German, breaking the trend at the time to do all English albums in an attempt to cross over into the English speaking markets. Of course, if a particular song became a huge hit, the artist would usually do an English version in hopes of going further in the US. Peter Schilling's "Major Tom" was also originally done in German as well, but in his case, he did his own English version, just as Nena did her own English version of "99 Luftballoons."

marcshoe
07-16-2005, 05:01 PM
I still have 8-tracks. ;)

I never got into 8-tracks much, but I did just today buy a cd and realize that I had owned this particular recording (ELO's Out Of The Blue, fwiw), on 8-track, vinyl, cassette, and now cd.

KittyDuran
07-16-2005, 11:37 PM
I never got into 8-tracks much, but I did just today buy a cd and realize that I had owned this particular recording (ELO's Out Of The Blue, fwiw), on 8-track, vinyl, cassette, and now cd.Vinyl and cassette, but no CD [yet]. What a great album... unfortunately, when I play the first side I have flashbacks to getting :all_cohol for the first time. :)

marcshoe
07-16-2005, 11:46 PM
It's probably been twenty years since I listened to it, and I'm surprised at how different some of it sounds than I remember. Definitely worth the 11.99 pricetag at Books-a-Million.

I'm feeling even older than I was before, though.

savafan
09-27-2005, 10:51 AM
I don't know how I missed this thread the first time around, but I'll add mine that weren't mentioned here rather than start a new thread. A lot of good ones already brought up by the way.

Pearl Jam-Jeremy
Soundgarden-Black Hole Sun
Tom Petty-Don't Come Around Here No More
Faith No More-Epic
Billy Idol-Cradle of Love
White Snake-Here I Go Again
Metallica-Enter Sandman
Weird Al Yankovic-Smells Like Nirvana
Weird Al Yankovic-Amish Paradise
Genesis-Land of Confusion
Coldplay-The Scientist
The Verve-Bittersweet Symphony

Scrap Irony
09-27-2005, 10:54 PM
Four pages and no votes for Cash's Hurt or Delilah's Gone videos? Both are absolute classics. Too, Come on, Eileen, by Souixie Shou and the Banshees (sp?) was my first ever. Guess that explains why I still wear bandanas, overalls (rolled up), and fingerless gloves.

The Baumer
09-28-2005, 12:24 AM
Four pages and no votes for Cash's Hurt or Delilah's Gone videos? Both are absolute classics. Too, Come on, Eileen, by Souixie Shou and the Banshees (sp?) was my first ever. Guess that explains why I still wear bandanas, overalls (rolled up), and fingerless gloves.

Come on Eileen was by Dexy's Midnight Runners.

RedsBaron
09-28-2005, 06:57 AM
There are not too many country music fans here, at least not many that post. I loved, and was moved by, Johnny Cash's "Hurt." It was such an appropriate final video for the Man in Black.

TC81190
09-28-2005, 05:22 PM
Feel Good Inc. - Gorillaz

bomarl1969
10-11-2005, 08:06 AM
I always liked

One by Metallica probably my favorite
Sabotage-Beastie Boys
Man in the Box-AIC
You COuld Be Mine-GNR
Nobody Rides for Free-RaTT
Girls Girls Girls-Motley Crue :devil: