PDA

View Full Version : How will the Soprano's end?

alex trevino
07-16-2005, 08:24 PM
2 Questions

1. what is your favorite Sopranos episode?

Mine was from last season when Tony was under pressure from Johnny Sack to turn over his own cousin. You could almost actually feel the tension and pressure Tony was experiencing.

also loved the espisode when Chris and Paully Walnuts was stuck in the snow over night in the forrest somewhere in the jersey.

2. How do you think the series will end?

I have a theory Chris will end up whacking Tony. Just a hunch

Also, does anyone know why the show takes a year off between seasons?

TeamCasey
07-16-2005, 09:16 PM
I think it ends with Anthony getting involved and moving up.

RFS62
07-16-2005, 09:18 PM
I think it ends with Anthony getting involved and moving up.

Wow, that would be like the Godfather. I don't see that happening, he's too soft.

I think Christopher would be the most dramatic choice for betraying Tony and starting a wackfest.

Regarding the other question, my favorite scene was the intervention for Chris.

Raisor
07-16-2005, 09:21 PM
carmilla will kill tony

WMR
07-16-2005, 09:24 PM
End? End?!?! IT CAN'T END!!!

THE SOPRANOS MUST GO ON FOREVER!!!

;)

TeamCasey
07-16-2005, 09:25 PM
carmilla will kill tony

Now that would be an ending!

KronoRed
07-16-2005, 09:45 PM
I hope they all end up dead.

Would end any talk of reunion movies ;)

TeamCasey
07-16-2005, 10:14 PM
Would be a cool ending if Tony whacked Dr. Melfis rapist. I still hate how that was left. I suppose that would be a subplot though.

jmcclain19
07-16-2005, 10:34 PM
My fav episode was the one where the assassination attempt on Tony's life took place. Had my heart jumping watching it. That and when Jackie Aprile Jr was whacked - actually that whole series of episodes (when they rob the poker game, etc) I enjoyed.

I think the last season was not quite up to the par of the first few seasons, I'm hoping it was just a lull.

Mutaman
07-17-2005, 12:54 AM
A tie:

1. When Janice shot Richie. When he hit her, I thought, I don't think he should have done that. Then she grabs the gun and blows him away. I fell off my couch.

2. Paulie and Chrisie lost in the Pine Barens.

"Chris and Paulie just botched a hit on a Russian gangster, and are lost in the woods. They call Tony, and get a bad reception]

Anthony 'Tony' Soprano Sr.: Listen to me, this guy was a Russian green beret. He was in the ministry of the interior or something. He single-handedly killed 16 Chechen rebels. Be ****ing careful.

Paulie 'Walnuts' Gualtieri: All right.
[hangs up]

Christopher Moltisanti: What did he say?

Paulie 'Walnuts' Gualtieri: He said the guy killed 16 Czechoslovakians, and he was an interior decorator.

Christopher Moltisanti: Interior decorator? His appartment looked like ****. "

TeamCasey
07-17-2005, 08:02 AM
One of my favs was when Tony whacked Ralph Cifaretto. Joe Pantoliano played him great though.

Least favorite - the nonchalant murder of Adriana. I really liked her character. Now she's plays a moron on a stupid sitcom.

Least least favorite - it just sucks to be a woman on that show ..... whether you're a "hoooor", a wife or a brief acquantaince.

TeamCasey
07-17-2005, 08:03 AM
I pretty much like everything on that show except for some of the dream sequences and some of the visits to Dr. Melfi.