PDA

View Full Version : some more "dumb crooks"

REDREAD
08-01-2005, 09:58 PM
(1) Thomas E. Mason was charged with robbing the Fortress Bank in Winona, Minn., in June; he was arrested nearby and identified by bank employees, but the main evidence against him was the threatening holdup note, which began, cheerfully, "Hi, I'm Thomas Mason."[Winona Daily News, 6-24-05]

(2) Henrick Alemba Kutwa, 29, was arrested in Durham, N.C., in June and charged with numerous counts of using stolen credit cards; he was caught when he used one card at a local motel and signed the receipt with his own name. [WRAL (Raleigh), 6-28-05]

SunDeck
08-01-2005, 10:36 PM
When I worked at the Westwood La Rosa's, one of our delivery drivers was robbed...on a delivery....at the perp's own residence. He came back to the shop, we called the cops and they arrested the guy in his apartment.

He was still there, eating his pizza.

REDREAD
08-02-2005, 11:57 AM
When I worked at the Westwood La Rosa's, one of our delivery drivers was robbed...on a delivery....at the perp's own residence. He came back to the shop, we called the cops and they arrested the guy in his apartment.

:laugh: I like that one better. :laugh:

KronoRed
08-02-2005, 01:11 PM

See, you do stuff like that your neighbors :evil:

gitrdunn44
08-02-2005, 01:38 PM
I heard one where a man tried to rob a church while the secretery was there. He said give me all your money, and then she asked if she could write him a check He gave her his name and he was busted :laugh: .