PDA

View Full Version : Spring Training

creek14
08-02-2005, 12:44 PM
Yeah, the season is just a little past the half way mark, but it's never to early to be thinking about ST.

Anyone thinking of going next year? Rosie? Zom? Coug? Bueller? Anyone?

Just checkin.

Puffy
08-02-2005, 12:57 PM
I would answer this question but I am not Rosie or Zom or Coug.

I feel so left out.

Chip R
08-02-2005, 12:58 PM

I feel so left out.
You never make any of the cool threads.

RosieRed
08-02-2005, 01:42 PM
Yeah, the season is just a little past the half way mark, but it's never to early to be thinking about ST.

Anyone thinking of going next year? Rosie? Zom? Coug? Bueller? Anyone?

Just checkin.

I am definitely thinking about going. Will start stocking up on sunscreen asap.

KronoRed
08-02-2005, 01:52 PM
Sounds like a good excuse to go down and see the folks..and catch some baseball :)

zombie-a-go-go
08-02-2005, 02:02 PM
I'm going.

ghettochild
08-02-2005, 02:08 PM
i'm moving to miami in a couple months so i don't see why not :cool:

creek14
08-02-2005, 05:12 PM

I feel so left out.
Ummm, as I recall, you were't willing to make the drive to hang with Rosie and me, but if one of the boys was going to be there, then you were gassing up the Edsel.

You don't dis Rosie and creek and not pay the price. :mooner: :devil: :mooner:

Puffy
08-02-2005, 05:54 PM
Ummm, as I recall, you were't willing to make the drive to hang with Rosie and me, but if one of the boys was going to be there, then you were gassing up the Edsel.

You don't dis Rosie and creek and not pay the price. :mooner: :devil: :mooner:

Ya see, because I knew you two would be a fawning - you over Dunn and Rosie over Jared Leto, I needed another dude to commiserate with, to drown my sorrows.

Now, if I was being fawned over, I'd be there like yesterday.

zombie-a-go-go
08-02-2005, 07:31 PM
Ya see, because I knew you two would be a fawning - you over Dunn and Rosie over Jared Leto, I needed another dude to commiserate with, to drown my sorrows.

I won't fawn over you, but I'll spot you a beer. Or nine.

creek14
08-02-2005, 08:37 PM
So what I hear you saying (or see you typing, as the case may be), you feel inadequate as a man, and fear the competition of two lightweights like Adam Dunn and Jared Leto.

Poor poor Puf.

;)

letsgojunior
08-02-2005, 10:31 PM
I'm thinking about going.

KronoRed
08-03-2005, 01:07 AM
So what I hear you saying (or see you typing, as the case may be), you feel inadequate as a man, and fear the competition of two lightweights like Adam Dunn and Jared Leto.

Poor poor Puf.

;)

In a fight of all 3 my money is on Puffy :cool:

RosieRed
08-03-2005, 01:13 AM

Puffy, Puffy, Puffy ...

Creek and I do not fawn. We are fawned over.

:p:

Super_Barry11
08-03-2005, 01:20 AM
Oh my gosh, I would SO love to go... But, there are these two pesky things that seem to get in the way every year- college and varsity softball.

I might not play this year, so I might be able to go down during spring break. However, as it stands right now, I'm playing, so I'll be down in Florida for the our league tourney at that time.