PDA

View Full Version : "Reds GM Dan O'Brien is expected to be fired this winter..."

Big Donkey
08-10-2005, 02:27 PM
...according to sources close to president John Allen, and will be replaced by either Twins executive Wayne Krivsky or former Mets GM Jim Duquette."

Fun factoid for you, that quote is from the USA Today.

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/bbw/columnist/nightengale/2005-08-09-major-league-report_x.htm

Same article has a revisit of the Griffey-White Sox news, including saying that Griffey is believed to be interested to go there should the deal come up again this month.

redsfan30
08-10-2005, 02:28 PM
:party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :jump: :jump: :rockband: :usa:

smith288
08-10-2005, 02:29 PM
I dont foresee DanO popping up as a GM anywhere else afterwards either

NJReds
08-10-2005, 02:30 PM
Duquette...he of the Kazmir for Zambrano trade?

Great. He'll trade Dunn for Jeremy Burnitz.

wheels
08-10-2005, 02:31 PM
I'll be happy with Krivsky.

Not so sure about Jim Duquette....Wasn't he merely the interim GM in New York before Minaya was hired?

Did he make any trades of note?

wheels
08-10-2005, 02:32 PM
Duquette...he of the Kazmir for Zambrano trade?

Great. He'll trade Dunn for Jeremy Burnitz.

Please tell me that was Minaya that made that deal.

OnBaseMachine
08-10-2005, 02:33 PM
Jim Duquette? Jim Duquette? The same Jim Duquette that traded Scott Kazmir for Victor Zambrano? Please no. Hire Krivsky, Chris Antonetti, or Josh Byrnes.

This was at the bottom of that article.

EARS WIDE OPEN

Cincinnati Reds center fielder Ken Griffey Jr. talked to his family last weekend and says he may be open to accepting a trade to the Chicago White Sox, if he clears waivers.

The White Sox and Reds completed a deal before the non-waiver deadline that would have sent outfielder Chris Young, first baseman Casey Rogowski and prospects to Cincinnati for Griffey. The trade included the Reds picking up at least $15 million of Griffey's remaining $41.5 million through 2008. But after the deal was completed and approved by White Sox owner Jerry Reinsdorf and Reds president John Allen, Reds owner Carl Lindner nixed the deal the following day.

Six high-ranking White Sox and Reds officials, including those close to Reinsdorf and Allen, confirmed the deal. The teams plan to revisit the deal if Lindner changes his mind.

"Junior is open to the possibility," said Brian Goldberg, Griffey's agent. "Originally, it caught us by surprise because we didn't know anything about it until we read it. We originally gave the Reds three teams that we would accept a deal (believed to be the Yankees, Braves and Astros), but that's not to say we wouldn't listen to the White Sox.

"Junior's first reaction is that the town is fine, the organization is fine, the people that run the organization are fine, but the only issue is that he'll be spending six weeks in Tucson (the White Sox's spring-training site in Arizona). But that doesn't preclude us from listening. And he will listen."

NJReds
08-10-2005, 02:35 PM
Please tell me that was Minaya that made that deal.

Nope. Sorry. It was Duquette. Minaya was still in Montreal, and Phillips had been canned.

redsfan30
I'm the same way. Krivisky would be just fine with me. Not sure about Duquette though.

Big Donkey
Just from what I gather from all different directions, both new ownership and a new GM is expected to be in place this winter, which is why O'Brien got the edict to ONLY deal Randa and Aurilia if possible this year. Everyone else noteable on the team has their near future locked by contract in the Reds organization whether for the better or not. John Allen seems quite keen of trading Griffey, which is why I can see him maybe getting dealt in this waiver period. Otherwise, long awaited changes will happen in the offseason if they finally do.

redsfan30
08-10-2005, 02:37 PM
Just from what I gather from all different directions, both new ownership and a new GM is expected to be in place this winter, which is why O'Brien got the edict to ONLY deal Randa and Aurilia if possible this year. Everyone else noteable on the team has their near future locked by contract in the Reds organization whether for the better or not. John Allen seems quite keen of trading Griffey, which is why I can see him maybe getting dealt in this waiver period. Otherwise, long awaited changes will happen in the offseason if they finally do.
Are you thinking majority ownership changes, or just someone buying the 51 or whatever % of the team that's up for sale?

My question is will Lindner still be making the decisions come Spring Training 2006?

savafan
08-10-2005, 02:41 PM
Are you thinking majority ownership changes, or just someone buying the 51 or whatever % of the team that's up for sale?

My question is will Lindner still be making the decisions come Spring Training 2006?

As I understand it, Lindner has given those who want to buy the minority shares an ultimatum. Either they buy everything, or he buys everything.

wheels
08-10-2005, 02:42 PM
Are we seeing the light at the end of the tunnel?

KronoRed
08-10-2005, 02:43 PM
Krivsky please..PLEASE.

OnBaseMachine
08-10-2005, 02:43 PM

What are the chances of John Allen keeping his job if Lindner sells?

Caseyfan21
08-10-2005, 02:49 PM
Hopefully we can get an owner in here that is smart enough to hire someone that knows what they are doing from a baseball perspective like Mike Brown did. I hope Lindner ends up selling and we can get a completely new owner in here. Then I hope that owner cleans out the entire house; Allen, O'Brien, whole front office. Then start over by finding a team president that knows both business and baseball. Then give that president the power to go find a good GM. It will all work like clockwork and we will be winning in no time. :)

Seriously though, this team is in bad need of some new leadership. No matter how many rebuilding phases this team has gone through, we still stink on the field. I say this with caution, but I'm not sure how much worse it can get. Of course, a lot of us thought that when we got rid of Boone and Bowden and look where the Reds have gone since.

Puffy
08-10-2005, 02:50 PM
John Allen seems quite keen of trading Griffey, which is why I can see him maybe getting dealt in this waiver period.

This wouldn't surprise me at all - Allen didn't want Griffey to begin with and he has had it out for Junior (it seems) ever since.

And once again, I shall say this - if Junior goes Adam Dunn loses all protection, not to mention the fact that even narron just stated what a positive influence Junior is on Adam, getting him there earlier recently to hit before the others.

Trade junior at your own risk, thats what I say.

Big Donkey
08-10-2005, 02:58 PM

What I'm thinking is whoever takes over has a major say, if not the final say, in matters from there on out with the Reds. Whoever takes it, especially those with "interest in the city of Cincinnati" will likely take full control of the team, buying into it all. It'll be up to them on what direction to go, especially when dealing with what to do with the quintet of Casey, Dunn, Griffey, Kearns and Pena. There's positives and negatives with every single one of them in regards to trading them and it's a decision they want on the next group. It seemed quite evident to me that something is in place as far as knowledge of a sale when nothing still yet was done with a trade of the major five, and word finally came out it's something they want the new group to take by the horns.

As I said, I wouldn't be shocked if Griffey was dealt anyway, but by no means am I saying it WILL happen. It's a relatively strong possibilty. Even if Griffey is dealt, I still would think new group would take a look at what to get out of the others in regards to building pitching, with Wily Mo Pena the most likely to be traded. I truthfully believe Allen himself has somewhat seen the light on locking Dunn down; that's not to say they wouldn't move him anyway if "blown away by a deal" as O'Brien got used to saying the last couple of weeks.

On OBM's question, I think Allen has quite a hand in things right now, such as Griffey trade talk and with Wayne Krivsky being his man from the get-go, so it looks like he may have a future here, but again, who knows. It's all up to the new ownership folks seemingly.

M2
08-10-2005, 03:00 PM

That's what I was thinking too.

Wonder if Allen's making any statements regarding is own job?

Either way, it sounds like DanO's gone regardless of the Lindner/Allen situation. Possibly the key signpost for a pending sale will be if the season ends an DanO's not immediately dismissed.

corkedbat
08-10-2005, 03:01 PM
Are we seeing the light at the end of the tunnel?

Maybe it's a light or maybe it's just a different group of idiots with their hair on fire. :D

Mutaman
08-10-2005, 03:01 PM
After watching the Sox hacking at the retread Yankee pitching the last few days, its clear they could sure use Jr. They're making Aaron Small look like Walter johnson.

M2
08-10-2005, 03:05 PM
After watching the Sox hacking at the retread Yankee pitching the last few days, its clear they could sure use Jr. They're making Aaron Small look like Walter johnson.

Any team with quality RH pitching can grind the ChiSox to a halt. That club desperately needs a big LH if it wants to go anywhere in October.

redsfan30
08-10-2005, 03:05 PM
Thanks for all the info, BD!

Eric_Davis
08-10-2005, 03:07 PM
I'll believe it when I see it.

I have yet to see John Allen do ANYTHING right.

Blimpie
08-10-2005, 03:15 PM
Wasn't Krivsky a finalist for the GM job when DanO was originally hired? If so, then it sounds like he must have been the "Allen guy" during the last GM hiring search--that is, prior to Linder insisting upon DanO....

Sounds like I need to get a subscription to USA Today...the official beat writers for the Cincinnati Reds.

Matt700wlw
08-10-2005, 03:17 PM
Wasn't Krivsky a finalist for the GM job when DanO was originally hired? If so, then it sounds like he must have been the "Allen guy" during the last GM hiring search--that is, prior to Linder insisting upon DanO....

That's exactly what happened.

TeamBoone
08-10-2005, 03:53 PM
As I understand it, Lindner has given those who want to buy the minority shares an ultimatum. Either they buy everything, or he buys everything.

Wow, Sava! Where did you hear that?

And, if he's really willing to throw that kind of money around, then I don't understand why he doesn't offer up the bucks needed to get the Reds the starting pitching they so desperately need.

REDREAD
08-10-2005, 04:00 PM
I'll be happy with Krivsky.

Not so sure about Jim Duquette....

Let's hope that Krivisky asks for a smaller salary than Duquette :laugh:

REDREAD
08-10-2005, 04:01 PM
Just from what I gather from all different directions, both new ownership and a new GM is expected to be in place this winter, .

I sincerely hope that the new ownership sweeps John Allen away with DanO.

REDREAD
08-10-2005, 04:02 PM

Hopefullly Zero :)

Hopefully new ownership will see the damage Allen has done to this club since 1997 when he came on part time. Let's hope they are underwhelmed with his baseball judgement and poor media contacts he's negotiated.

KronoRed
08-10-2005, 04:10 PM
Depends, if they are money first guys (most likely) they would keep Allen on since he knows how to run a team that doesn't lose money.

REDREAD
08-10-2005, 04:16 PM
Depends, if they are money first guys (most likely) they would keep Allen on since he knows how to run a team that doesn't lose money.

Well, hopefully they'll think they can get better media deals negotiated by someone other than Allen. Not to mention, not all clubs have a COO like the Reds do. Maybe the new owner will want to be more hands on, and not want to be a silent owner like Carl. Plus, they'd save some money by lopping Allen off the payroll :)

In reality, Allen has done nothing creative or unusual to make the Reds so profitable. Any idiot can order firesales, slash payroll, and finish towards the bottom of the standings, and make PR gaffs. Allen is very replaceable.

KronoRed
08-10-2005, 04:17 PM
Lindner will likely sell to someone like himself

Sad but true.

MWM
08-10-2005, 04:18 PM
If ownerships changes, but John Allen remains, I'm afraid nothing will change. A COMPLETE house cleaning is in order. Nothing short of that will be an improvement, IMO.

savafan
08-10-2005, 04:18 PM
Wow, Sava! Where did you hear that?

And, if he's really willing to throw that kind of money around, then I don't understand why he doesn't offer up the bucks needed to get the Reds the starting pitching they so desperately need.

Marty and Bill Cunningham both alluded to this being the rumor in and around the Reds either yesterday or the day before on 700.

REDREAD
08-10-2005, 04:21 PM
Lindner will likely sell to someone like himself

Sad but true.

To me, he seems the type that would just go for the highest bidder.
Based on the Chiquita stories, he has no conscience (despite all the money he donates to charities). My guess is that he'd sell it the club to whoever the highest bidder is. He obviously didn't seem to care much about the team when he owned it, it was only an investment. Why would he care who owns it when he leaves? All this BS about Carl doing the city a favor by keeping ownership local was just his PR machine. Carl got a cash cow for pennies on the dollar. He took advantage of Marge's suspension and tax payer generousity, and reportedly the value of his shares has almost quadrupled since he bought it 7 years ago. Carl is expected to make about 180 million dollars profit, thanks to the generousity of the Cincinnati people.

KronoRed
08-10-2005, 04:23 PM
But Carl "loves" the Reds...he'll want to keep it local, he'll also want to make sure it's not someone who will go crazy and bring bad press on the team ;)

REDREAD
08-10-2005, 04:24 PM
But Carl "loves" the Reds...;)
:laugh:

KronoRed
08-10-2005, 04:25 PM
Marty and Bill Cunningham both alluded to this being the rumor in and around the Reds either yesterday or the day before on 700.

Forgive me, but this sounds like 700 fluff.

15fan
08-10-2005, 04:55 PM
And once again, I shall say this - if Junior goes Adam Dunn loses all protection, not to mention the fact that even narron just stated what a positive influence Junior is on Adam, getting him there earlier recently to hit before the others.

Trade junior at your own risk, thats what I say.

Amen.

Junior is one of the last guys I'd trade, unless it was a screamer of a deal. An absofreakinglute screamer. Paying Junior $15m to play somewhere else just doesn't make sense.

Find a taker for Sean Casey, and all of the immediate issues with the ML position players sort themselves out. The Reds again have an offense in '07 that can play ball with anyone else in the NL. Find some pitching, and it's time to rock & roll.

Tommyjohn25
08-10-2005, 05:23 PM
I may be jumping the gun here, but I have a feeling deep down that there are going to be some exciting changes this winter and we will all be in for a fun 2006. Then again that feeling may be the bacon I just ate. :D

IslandRed
08-10-2005, 05:36 PM
If ownerships changes, but John Allen remains, I'm afraid nothing will change. A COMPLETE house cleaning is in order. Nothing short of that will be an improvement, IMO.

Things will only stay the same if the new owner wants it that way. Allen runs the club day-to-day the way ownership wants it done, and has no authority other than what ownership gives him. If the new owner wants him to handle the off-field operations but keep his nose out of the baseball side and never see the light of day as Reds spokesman again, that's how it'll be, if he wants to keep his job.

Not saying I'd dislike that "complete housecleaning" thing, mind you.

SunDeck
08-10-2005, 05:39 PM
I'll believe it when I see it.

I have yet to see John Allen do ANYTHING right.

Skyline chili at the GABP? Did he do that?

Eric_Davis
08-10-2005, 05:46 PM

Even though I'm from Portland, Oregon, I have been to the Cincinnati ChiliFest.

I like Cincinnati. The people there are great.

M2
08-10-2005, 05:47 PM
I've got to believe that a new owner would come in with a new chief executive in hand. I could see keeping the GM around before I kept the CEO/president/COO around (I'm talking about generics here, not DanO and Allen specifically).

KronoRed
08-10-2005, 05:49 PM

Goldstar is better :p:

Aronchis
08-10-2005, 06:34 PM
Whatever happens, the Reds will have a new GM, whether through Allen or somebody else. I don't think nothing short of a miracle would allow O'brien to keep his job with a new ownership structure or the stringless Allen, who thinks Dan sucks and is just drooling to pull the switch on his termination and bring in his boy. Though what Carl does will determine that.

Mainspark
08-10-2005, 06:58 PM
It's my take on things that the Reds situation will never significantly improve so long as John Allen retains anything approaching significant control.

Marc D
08-10-2005, 07:20 PM
It's my take on things that the Reds situation will never significantly improve so long as John Allen retains anything approaching significant control.

Agreed, you don't operate on a cancer patient and leave half the tumor. Every last vestige of organizational ties to this regim must be obliterated. We need the MIB's flashy thing set to about 1995. ;)

FlyingPig
08-10-2005, 07:25 PM
Even though I'm from Portland, Oregon, I have been to the Cincinnati ChiliFest.

I like Cincinnati. The people there are great.

The people of Cincinnati are the greatest folks in the country...

I can attest to that..Last year I ran the Flying Pig Marathon in a cold 40 degree rain..The only reason I ran my fastest marathon that morning was because of the thousands upon thousands of people that lined the streets, soaking wet, and cheered me on throughout the whole 26.2 miles..

I luv Cincinnati...

:luvu: :luvu:

Unassisted
08-10-2005, 09:22 PM
Seems to me like folks are a little too quick to believe this. Just because we may want this rumor to come true doesn't mean it is true.

Just remember that USA Today was also the SOLE source on the "Lindner kills deal for Griffey" rumor that has been denied from all corners. AFAIK, that particular rumor has been confirmed nowhere else!

BrooklynRedz
08-10-2005, 09:40 PM
I'm also surprised by reports that Dan'O is on the verge of losing his job because of the results of the big-league club when his primary task when hired was the development of the farm system and longterm improvement of the big-league club. I'm not ready to declare success in either area, however I think it's far too early to declare his tenure failure based on the first-half struggles of Milton (in particular) and the big-league club (in general), especially considering he was prevented from hiring his choice of manager.

savafan
08-10-2005, 10:16 PM
Forgive me, but this sounds like 700 fluff.

If it hadn't come from Marty, I'd agree, but Marty is around this team every day.

Red Thunder
08-11-2005, 05:28 AM
Aside from the Milton and Ortiz signing, O'Brien actually hasn't done anything wrong. And concerning Milton no one could expect such a dramatic drop-off. Last nights game showed what Milton can do .... I wouldn't rule out that he can be a solid contributer in 2006. And with the Reds offense, a 4.70 ERA from Milton with 200 innings pitched would just be fine.

So for me it comes down to Ortiz, and I wouldn't fire him for this one. I'd like to see what he can do in the offseason, while trying to move one of the outfielders and maybe even Casey or Milton, before making a final decision on O'Brien.

I don't believe that he is actually as bad as his reputation is around here. I also give him a plus for getting rid of Graves & Jiminez rather quickly. As long as the combo Lindner/Allen is around, I doubt that any Reds GM will have the freedom he needs for his daily operations.

Ron Madden
08-11-2005, 05:41 AM
If it hadn't come from Marty, I'd agree, but Marty is around this team every day.

Just because Marty is around the team everyday means very little. I doubt there is any truth to this story.

Let's pretend that the wishes of many fans are granted and O'Brien is fired and the Reds hire whoever the favorite flavor of GMs is at the time.

Will this new GM be expected to turn the franchise around and have the Reds playing in the World Series in less than two full years on the job?

I doubt there is any truth to this story. I agree with Krono sounds like fluff to me.

buckeyenut
08-11-2005, 06:11 AM
Aside from the Milton and Ortiz signing, O'Brien actually hasn't done anything wrong. And concerning Milton no one could expect such a dramatic drop-off. Last nights game showed what Milton can do .... I wouldn't rule out that he can be a solid contributer in 2006. And with the Reds offense, a 4.70 ERA from Milton with 200 innings pitched would just be fine.

So for me it comes down to Ortiz, and I wouldn't fire him for this one. I'd like to see what he can do in the offseason, while trying to move one of the outfielders and maybe even Casey or Milton, before making a final decision on O'Brien.

I don't believe that he is actually as bad as his reputation is around here. I also give him a plus for getting rid of Graves & Jiminez rather quickly. As long as the combo Lindner/Allen is around, I doubt that any Reds GM will have the freedom he needs for his daily operations.

I actually agree with this. Milton, Wilson and Ortiz are the major black marks on his record. Of that, no way anyone could foresee what those three did this year. Milton, the biggest problem is that he overpaid by about 3M a year. Wilson was a risk, but not a very expensive one. Same with Ortiz.

I think it is more what he hasn't done that irks people. That and he gets blamed for the bad start to this season, which was in complete contrast with the high expectations that were out there.

TeamCasey
08-11-2005, 07:30 AM

I think you just made my day.

15fan
08-11-2005, 08:19 AM
Then again that feeling may be the bacon I just ate. :D

Mmmmmm...bacon...

OnBaseMachine
08-11-2005, 02:31 PM
More Griffey news

Junior praise

Cincinnati center fielder Ken Griffey Jr., whom the Sox tried to acquire before the trading deadline, spoke fondly of Chicago during his visit this week to Wrigley Field.

"I enjoy being in Chicago," Griffey told WMVP-AM 1000. "My family comes here a lot. I do have control. The Reds and Chicago have to make a deal."

The Sox reportedly would have given three prospects, led by Double-A outfielder Chris Young, for Griffey, who is owed $12.5 million each year through 2008, with the Reds holding a $16.5 million option or $4 million buyout for 2009. And $6.5 million of Griffey's annual salary is deferred at 4 percent interest.

Griffey has the right to reject any deal because he has played 10 years in the major leagues and the last five with Cincinnati.

"For the most part, I have to play for the Reds until something happens," Griffey said.

http://chicagosports.chicagotribune.com/sports/baseball/whitesox/cs-050810soxbits,1,4920107.story?coll=cs-whitesox-headlines&ctrack=1&cset=true

Aronchis
08-11-2005, 02:44 PM
I'm also surprised by reports that Dan'O is on the verge of losing his job because of the results of the big-league club when his primary task when hired was the development of the farm system and longterm improvement of the big-league club. I'm not ready to declare success in either area, however I think it's far too early to declare his tenure failure based on the first-half struggles of Milton (in particular) and the big-league club (in general), especially considering he was prevented from hiring his choice of manager.

That is the myth. That isn't what he was brought in to do. He was brought in to build on the remanents of the "2003" plan while revenues increased by 2005-06 timeperiod because he wasn't going to "tear things" down like Krivisky would have wanted. In many ways he was a lame duck in some ways.

The media tells half truths, but that reality is always far from it.

guttle11
08-11-2005, 03:15 PM
Goldstar is better :p:

no, no, no Krono :( , and I had so much respect for you! :cry:

KronoRed
08-11-2005, 03:28 PM
Blame it on the juice, everyone else does ;)

BrooklynRedz
08-11-2005, 03:37 PM
That is the myth. That isn't what he was brought in to do. He was brought in to build on the remanents of the "2003" plan while revenues increased by 2005-06 timeperiod because he wasn't going to "tear things" down like Krivisky would have wanted. In many ways he was a lame duck in some ways.

The media tells half truths, but that reality is always far from it.

I don't get this at all. Maybe you have a link to the source for the other side of this half truth.

Some of this anti-Dan'O sentiment is bordering on Yeti-esque nonsense. Why would the owner of a multi-million dollar business hire someone that would directly affect the revenues in the negative manner? A successful Reds team built from the bottom up is going to make a heck of a lot more money than will a sub-.500 club going nowhere.

flyer85
08-11-2005, 06:43 PM
And once again, I shall say this - if Junior goes Adam Dunn loses all protection, not to mention the fact that even narron just stated what a positive influence Junior is on Adam, getting him there earlier recently to hit before the others.Jr affords Dunn no protection because he bats behind Dunn VERY rarely. In addition, when you are the best hitter in the lineup, no one gives any protection.

On the second point, a veteran presence does seem to be needed.

CougarQuest
08-13-2005, 02:44 PM
Good lord, I hope Allen goes too

Krusty
08-13-2005, 06:39 PM
If you had new owners that had controlling interest in the club, I'm quite sure they would want their own president to run the club.

REDREAD
08-13-2005, 10:04 PM
If you had new owners that had controlling interest in the club, I'm quite sure they would want their own president to run the club.

Especially after seeing how poorly Allen has run this team :lol:

Hopefully the new owners won't be "silent owners" buying the club purely for investment potential like Uncle Scrooge Carl.

Heath
01-11-2006, 10:40 PM
I had to pop this up.....for reading pleasure...

savafan
01-11-2006, 10:49 PM
We could fill an entire message board with DanO firing threads already in existence.

Heath
01-11-2006, 11:03 PM
We could fill an entire message board with DanO firing threads already in existence.

I know - I read them all.

Now I am going to set fire to myself......

KronoRed
01-11-2006, 11:54 PM
Careful not to get near the curtains.

gonelong
01-12-2006, 12:07 AM
I know - I read them all.

Now I am going to set fire to myself......

http://www.redszone.com/forums/showthread.php?p=870151#post870151

Hey, your a couple of days late to claim that shtick. I'd already be in flames if gas was at $2.30+ a gallon. :evil:

GL

marcshoe
01-12-2006, 12:41 AM
When O'Brien actually is fired, and a new thread is started with the requisite sticky, how long will it take the moderators to lock/archive/bury/whatever all of the pre-existing threads? Will the very act of doing so crash the board?

KronoRed
01-12-2006, 12:44 AM
How bout merge them all into one huge thread.

Could rival the last post thread for posts ;)

MrCinatit
01-12-2006, 07:04 AM
dag nabbed it, i saw this thread and got my hopes up that perhaps "it" was finally going to happen.
oh well, perchance to dream.

ochre
01-12-2006, 11:59 AM
How bout merge them all into one huge thread.

Could rival the last post thread for posts ;)
Krono has an affinity for monolithic threads.

KronoRed
01-12-2006, 08:37 PM
Krono has an affinity for monolithic threads.
It's a habit.

wheels
01-12-2006, 10:32 PM
Can we please just let this thread drift back into oblivion?

Everytime I see Dan O'Brien....Fired, my heart jumps.

That is, until I realize it's from freaking August.:angry: