PDA

View Full Version : Here's a shocker

Chip R
08-19-2005, 05:00 PM
Courtney Love is on drugs. Oh, she said she's clean and sober but it's apparantly not true. :eek:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20050819/ap_on_en_mu/people_courtney_love

GAC
08-19-2005, 05:02 PM
She's using the Palmero defense. ;)

KronoRed
08-19-2005, 05:04 PM
How many chances does she get?

If he wanted to put her in jail he should have.

Sad.

Chip R
08-19-2005, 05:20 PM
How many chances does she get?

If he wanted to put her in jail he should have.

Sad.

Yeah, no kidding. She should be the poster child for the anti-drug movement.

RBA
08-19-2005, 05:28 PM
Sad story. I hope she turns her life around. But did anyone else see the Comedy Roast of Pamela Anderson on Comedy Central. It's a riot, but it seemed they cracked more on Courtney than Pamela. Also for a special treat, take a good look at Pamela Anderson's top. It doesn't leave anything to the imagination with the right lighting hitting it.

Reds Fanatic
08-19-2005, 05:45 PM
Sad story. I hope she turns her life around. But did anyone else see the Comedy Roast of Pamela Anderson on Comedy Central. It's a riot, but it seemed they cracked more on Courtney than Pamela. Also for a special treat, take a good look at Pamela Anderson's top. It doesn't leave anything to the imagination with the right lighting hitting it. I saw it last night. It was hilarious. Jimmy's Kimmels line to Courtney when she kept going on about being clean and sober for a year was "I really hope that is not true. Because if this is you sober you've got serious problems."