PDA

View Full Version : when good threads go bad; Woman cuts open pregnant...

gonelong
08-23-2005, 10:21 AM
You can't go around cutting babies out of other people.

Not without their consent anyway.

/runs away and hides

zombie-a-go-go
08-23-2005, 10:31 AM
Not without their consent anyway.

/runs away and hides

I suppose you have a good reason for bringing this dead thread back onto the board with your comment, right? That the above comment is, perhaps, going to stimulate intelligent conversation about this case which nobody has felt the need to talk about for the last eight months, right?

Perhaps you'd like to explain to me why you felt the need to make this comment.

But I already know the answer. You're just a troublemaker, lacking the intelligence or cognitive thought processes necessary to take part in the conversations of the hour, which really burns you. In other words, you're stupid, and a jerk to boot.

Care to refute this?

westofyou
08-23-2005, 10:46 AM
Care to refute this?

I will.

What's your problem that a PM couldn't handle this?

As a mod I find your tone equally troubling.

zombie-a-go-go
08-23-2005, 10:49 AM
I will.

What's your problem that a PM couldn't handle this?

As a mod I find your tone equally troubling.

You're not really refuting anything, though, you're bringing up a seperate issue.

And that's okay. As are your concerns.

My problems, anyway, are myriad. :cool:

EDIT: I didn't really answer the question. So here it is - I don't wish to treat a mewling brat baby with the same respect I would treat an adult. Or in other words, what you give, you recieve.

westofyou
08-23-2005, 10:52 AM
You're not really refuting anything, though, you're bringing up a seperate issue.

I'm not being rude either.

But you were.

BTW I've seen you close threads and ban folks for less actions than your attack on GL, who BTW is a quality poster... who now deserves an apology from you.

zombie-a-go-go
08-23-2005, 10:54 AM
I'm not being rude either.

But you were.

BTW I've seen you close threads and ban folks for less actions than your attack on GL, who BTW is a quality poster... who now deserves an apology from you.

I was rude, you're right.

I disagree with you, however; I don't find the post he made in this thread to be "quality" - well, it is of a quality, but not a positive one.

And I stand by my comments.

westofyou
08-23-2005, 10:56 AM
I was rude, you're right.

I disagree with you, however; I don't find the post he made in this thread to be "quality" - well, it is of a quality, but not a positive one.

And I stand by my comments.

Then ding him... like the rep system asks you to.

Don't attack like a 10 year old boy having a bad day.

I expect more from mods and I suspect the rest of us do too.

zombie-a-go-go
08-23-2005, 10:59 AM
Then ding him... like the rep system asks you to.

Don't attack like a 10 year old boy having a bad day.

I expect more from mods and I suspect the rest of us do too.

You're right - my mistake was, it looks like, in expecting people to act like adults. I should know better by now; the pull of the LCD in action. Witness it here! :laugh:

Boss-Hog
08-23-2005, 01:03 PM
This matter has been internally addressed.