PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday RFS62!

KronoRed
08-27-2005, 03:14 AM
:birthday:

redsrule2500
08-27-2005, 05:51 AM
Now why does he get a whole thread about his b-day? huh?

edit: Confused, and following

GAC
08-27-2005, 06:08 AM

Because he's Redszone's Moses and deserves the admiration, respect, and acknowledgment. So bow pagan - or else he will smite thee. :p:

I know you're on the road again, working the disaster relief gig, and away from family - so Happy Birthday guy!

:birthday: :birthday:

TeamCasey
08-27-2005, 08:04 AM
Happy Birthday, Studly! :)

RedsBaron
08-27-2005, 08:16 AM
Because he's Redszone's Moses and deserves the admiration, respect, and acknowledgment. So bow pagan - or else he will smite thee. :p:

Amen. Our elders deserve our respect.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY RFS62! :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :jump: :jump: :jump: :dancingco :dancingco :dancingco :rockband: :rockband: :rockband: :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :wave: :wave: :wave: :clap: :clap: :clap: :party: :party: :party: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

GAC
08-27-2005, 08:52 AM
That's right RB! I'd beat these young whipper snappers over the head with my cane if my Scooter had a hemi! :lol:

paintmered
08-27-2005, 08:55 AM
Happy Birthday 62!!

:beerme:

RANDY IN INDY
08-27-2005, 09:53 AM
:birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :party: :party: :rockband: :rockband: :rockband: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :party: :party: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday:

Have a great day, buddy! Go out and shoot a low score in this great weather!!!!!!!!!!

letsgojunior
08-27-2005, 09:59 AM
Happy Birthday amigo!

Bob Borkowski
08-27-2005, 10:28 AM
Happy Birthday, young man! :beerme: :birthday: :party: :cool: :birthday:

Redsland
08-27-2005, 10:34 AM

westofyou
08-27-2005, 11:19 AM

Because he's older than sin and we have to make old peole feel good in today's youth centric society.

Puffy
08-27-2005, 11:20 AM
Happy Birthday buddy!

I hope I am in as good as shape as you when I turn 82.

Roy Tucker
08-27-2005, 11:22 AM
RFS is The Man. Another old guy like me.

Happy birthday!!!

:beerme: :birthday: :party: :jump: :KoolAid: :runaway:

GAC
08-27-2005, 01:35 PM
Don't ask him who old he is - his abacuses broke! :D

Johnny Vander m
08-27-2005, 01:38 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY to one of the finest posters ever to lay his fingers on a keyboard of Redzone. The most comon sense poster, cool calm and collected.
Hope you have a great day and many many more RFS62 :clap:

pedro
08-27-2005, 01:38 PM

because he's the bee's knees.

http://www.answers.com/main/content/wp/en/thumb/f/f8/180px-C-abe.png

Reds Nd2
08-27-2005, 01:40 PM
:birthday: :party:

RedRoser
08-27-2005, 01:43 PM
I don't know how old he CLAIMS he is, but I heard he was working the emergency relief team when some guy named Noah ran into some rains for 40 days and 40 nights. :evil:

Happy Birthday ol'timer, er Father Time. :laugh:

---RedRoser

GAC
08-27-2005, 01:53 PM
I don't know how old he CLAIMS he is, but I heard he was working the emergency relief team when some guy named Noah ran into some rains for 40 days and 40 nights. :evil:

Happy Birthday ol'timer, er Father Time. :laugh:

---RedRoser

Yeah - Noah wouldn't let him on the Ark though because he was only taking two of a kind - and there is only one rfs! ;)

jmcclain19
08-27-2005, 01:53 PM
I don't think RFS is going to be around this weekend fellas. He was trying to qualify for the over 60 *ahem* Championship golf tour last I heard.

Heh, enjoy it buddy - Happy Birthday

Falls City Beer
08-27-2005, 02:00 PM
Because he's a member of the Clean Plate Club and likes to read the Katzenjammer Kids.

KronoRed
08-27-2005, 02:03 PM

Cause he's the MAN :cool:

Larkin Fan
08-27-2005, 02:13 PM
Happy birthday, buddy!

Hope you have a great one.

:birthday: :birthday: :birthday:

Larkin Fan
08-27-2005, 02:15 PM

Perhaps it's because he helps make Redszone a place worth coming to? He's one of the very first posters to ever grace the pages of Redszone and one of the most prolific and intelligent ones at that. That alone makes him deserve a thread of his own.

Larkin Fan
08-27-2005, 02:15 PM
I don't think RFS is going to be around this weekend fellas. He was trying to qualify for the over 60 *ahem* Championship golf tour last I heard.

Heh, enjoy it buddy - Happy Birthday

Honestly, I'd duck if I were you. Just sayin'. ;)

Chip R
08-27-2005, 02:18 PM
Happy birthday, RFS! May you have many more. :)

KronoRed
08-27-2005, 02:24 PM
Honestly, I'd duck if I were you. Just sayin'. ;)
He's gonna loose control of the clubs? :D

Johnny Vander m
08-27-2005, 02:27 PM
Perhaps it's because he helps make Redszone a place worth coming to? He's one of the very first posters to ever grace the pages of Redszone and one of the most prolific and intelligent ones at that. That alone makes him deserve a thread of his own.

Amen to that Larkin Fan, along with you, Spitball and Remdog.

jmcclain19
08-27-2005, 04:00 PM
Happy birthday, RFS! May you have many more. :)

Well, considering his age, he doesn't have TOO many more ahead. ;)

RFS62
08-27-2005, 04:06 PM
because he's the bee's knees.

http://www.answers.com/main/content/wp/en/thumb/f/f8/180px-C-abe.png

Hey, where did you get that picture of me!?!?!?!

Thanks a lot for the nice birthday wishes, you jabronies!!!!

Man, I've got a lot of good friends here. And I'll hunt you all down like dogs in the road for all those smart-aleck remarks!!!

What was I talking about? Oh yeah... dogs. I like dogs.

Anyway, the fire marshall stopped by and warned us that if we light all those candles he'd have to issue a ticket. Kelly had already put out flyers all over the place warning the neighbors, but noooooooo..... we have to be all responsible and stuff and not risk starting any forest fires.

Man, if I could get a birthday wish it would be that Katrina doesn't kit New Orleans. I love that place so much, everything about it. Don't want to wish bad luck on anyone else, but I'd hate to see the Big Easy take a direct hit. I got home yesterday to get ready for wherever it does make landfall, probably be back on the road again by Tuesday if it hits Sunday night-Monday morning.

There's no way I can tell you guys how much I love hanging out with you, my friends in every way. Thank you all very much, except for Raisor. He talked me into watching that movie Alexander. Man, what a mistake that was. I'll get you Raisor.... I'll get you yet!!!!

SandyD
08-27-2005, 04:08 PM
Happy Birthday, 62, and while I'd love to meet you and all, just not for this reason.

Enjoy your day.

SirFelixCat
08-27-2005, 07:19 PM
Happy Birthday, RFS from both of the SC (Texas) Reds Fans! Have a great day and hope the Reds can get in the game and win one for you!!!

GAC
08-28-2005, 06:30 AM
Thank you all very much, except for Raisor. He talked me into watching that movie Alexander. Man, what a mistake that was. I'll get you Raisor.... I'll get you yet!!!!

I had that movie in my hand yesterday at the video store, along with Million Dollar Baby. And being the movie connoisseur (or coni-sewer) that I am, and the fact my wife is not an Eastwood fan, I decided on Constantine instead of either of them. Keanuu Reeves simply cannot act! I kept yelling at Reeves - "KILL ME KILL ME - I'M DA DEBIL!", and put me out of my misery! :lol: