PDA

View Full Version : Stripper Stabs Man Who Refused Lap Dance

WMR
09-04-2005, 06:30 PM
Stripper Stabs Man Who Refused Lap Dance

LOS ANGELES (Sept. 2) - An angry San Diego topless dancer pulled out a knife and stabbed a customer after he refused a lap dance, police said Thursday.

Lawanda Dixon, 24, was arrested for assault with a deadly weapon shortly after the altercation with 33-year-old Melik Jordan at the Dream Girls Cabaret early Wednesday, San Diego police Det. Gary Hassen said.

"He was in the club with some friends watching the shows when she came up and asked if he wanted a lap dance," Hassen said. "He said no, she got upset about it, they argued back and forth. She pulled knife out of her bag and stabbed him."

Dixon was taken into custody and police found methamphetamine in a small metal container in Dixon's bag, Hassen said, adding that she may face drug charges. Officers also confiscated a small folding knife.

Jordan was treated for his injuries and released by a local hospital.

09/01/05 15:47 ET

Chip R
09-04-2005, 10:40 PM
Moral of the story: Never refuse a lap dance. ;)

LoganBuck
09-04-2005, 11:15 PM
Is that like never take a drink on the house?

Reds Nd2
09-04-2005, 11:18 PM
Never refuse a lap dance. ;)

Words to live by. :)

Chip R
09-05-2005, 03:35 PM
It doesn't surprise me that the stripper was on drugs. They can get kinda psycho. One time two friends and I were in a strip bar and they had a stage and they had a little platform by the door where they came out. One girl would be on stage and another would be at the platform. We were sitting at the stage and I said to one of my friends that the stripper on the platform was a good looking girl. I didn't say anything about the girl on stage but she got pissed at us and we found out from another stripper that she was paying the other girls to stay away from us.

REDREAD
09-07-2005, 10:33 AM
My guess is that the stripper got mad he was watching her on stage but was unwilling to pay for a lap dance.

George Foster
09-07-2005, 11:52 PM
[QUOTE=WilyMoROCKS]Stripper Stabs Man Who Refused Lap Dance

LOS ANGELES (Sept. 2) - An angry San Diego topless dancer pulled out a knife and stabbed a customer after he refused a lap dance, police said Thursday.

Lawanda Dixon, 24, was arrested for assault with a deadly weapon shortly after the altercation with 33-year-old Melik Jordan at the Dream Girls Cabaret early Wednesday, San Diego police Det. Gary Hassen said.

"He was in the club with some friends watching the shows when she came up and asked if he wanted a lap dance," Hassen said. "He said no, she got upset about it, they argued back and forth. She pulled knife out of her bag and stabbed him."

This would be my luck if I went to a strip bar. Imagine the "story" he had to make up if he was married! "Uh...we were at the.....uh....sports bar just like I told you we were at...and uh.....we went to the parking lot...and this uh guy tried to steal my wedding ring, and I uh...refused because it means so much to me and I....uh got stabbed."