PDA

View Full Version : you're chance to see how it's like to be Al Gore

REDREAD
09-14-2005, 01:46 PM
Be Al Gore for a day (http://www.buycostumes.com/ProductDetail.aspx?ProductID=5195&PCatID=clearance&ccatid=viewallclearance)

GAC
09-14-2005, 01:50 PM
With this latex Al Gore mask no one will be able to tell you from the real thing!!!

Including Tipper. ;)

RBA
09-14-2005, 02:29 PM
I really find the fixation of those on the right with Al Gore bizzare. Is it because deep down they know Al Gore would of done a better job if the supreme court had not selected Bush? And the stale jokes is just an attempt for them to portray him negatively in order to prop up their party and their nominee.

It's like the bully who picks on others so no one sees the flaws in them. Projection.

GAC
09-14-2005, 02:32 PM
It's a joke man. You know - a stab at humor.

Here.... feel better?

http://www.partypants.fsnet.co.uk/masks/masks-gwbush.jpg

GAC
09-14-2005, 02:34 PM
I really find the fixation of those on the right with Al Gore bizzare.

Fixation?

And the stale jokes is just an attempt for them to portray him negatively in order to prop up their party and their nominee.

And of course you've never been guilty of this have you? :rolleyes:

RBA
09-14-2005, 02:36 PM
Okay, maybe the proper defintion would be an unhealthy obsession.

GAC
09-14-2005, 02:37 PM
My health is fine, and I never thing about IGore.

GAC
09-14-2005, 02:38 PM
Okay, maybe the proper defintion would be an unhealthy obsession.

Like you have with Bush? ;)

REDREAD
09-14-2005, 03:52 PM
I really find the fixation of those on the right with Al Gore bizzare. .

Sorry man, it wasn't intended to be political.. I consider him a former celebrity so I attempted a joke.. Had I found a mask for Simon from American Idol or someone like that first, I would've posted that instead.

Just a weak attempt at humor, since the board has been pretty quiet of late.

RedFanAlways1966
09-14-2005, 04:48 PM
Sorry man, it wasn't intended to be political.. I consider him a former celebrity so I attempted a joke. Had I found a mask for Simon from American Idol or someone like that first, I would've posted that instead.

Just a weak attempt at humor, since the board has been pretty quiet of late.

The funniest thing about it IMO was the 75% reduction in retail price!! Al, where are you? This is the sort of thing that would seem to make Al grow a beard and start acting/talking in a tough-guy fashion.

:D