PDA

View Full Version : Takeo Spikes Out for the Season

WMR
09-27-2005, 02:16 AM
Yanno, I don't wish injury on anybody, but can't say I'm going to shed any tears over Takeo getting hurt.

Karma's a you-know-what.

Marvin's looking smarter all the time. (not that he foresaw any injury to Takeo, just that every move he has made, to this point anyway, has seemingly turned to gold)

Johnny Footstool
09-27-2005, 10:54 AM
Karma? Nah.

He didn't trust the front office to bring a winner to Cincinnati. I can't say I blame him for that.

Yachtzee
09-27-2005, 12:30 PM
I never had much of a problem with Spikes wanting out. I would say that maybe the bad karma comes from continuing to bad mouth the Bengals and Cincinnati after he got out of town, if one believes in such a thing as bad karma.

It's a shame he got hurt. I was really looking forward to him being on the field when the Bengals destroy the Bills later this season.

macro
09-27-2005, 02:11 PM
I would say that maybe the bad karma comes from continuing to bad mouth the Bengals and Cincinnati after he got out of town...

Which is exactly why I have no time for him. I knew he was wrong for wanting out at the time, and his decision will look more and more asinine with each passing year.

I would never wish anyone to be hurt, but I hope he enjoys winters in Buffalo, and watching the Cincinnati Bengals play on TV in late January.

Reds/Flyers Fan
09-28-2005, 01:26 AM
Karma? Nah.

He didn't trust the front office to bring a winner to Cincinnati. I can't say I blame him for that.

But he trusts the Bills FO? Compare the records of the Bengals and Bills since Takeo left. The Bengals have won more. He left so that he could get more exposure on a winning team. Enjoy watching all the fun in Cincinnati now Takeo. And if he didn't leave, we probably would have never drafted Odell Thurman, so it works out even better.

Who Dey!

WMR
09-28-2005, 02:47 AM
Which is exactly why I have no time for him. I knew he was wrong for wanting out at the time, and his decision will look more and more asinine with each passing year.

I would never wish anyone to be hurt, but I hope he enjoys winters in Buffalo, and watching the Cincinnati Bengals play on TV in late January.

Macro, it has been said before, but it bears repeating:

YOU DA MAN!!! ;)

http://www.moviehabit.com/photos/driven_150.jpg

That's exactly where I was coming from when I made my post.

You hit the nail right on the head.

So cold--literally--and yet so right on!! :beerme: