PDA

View Full Version : Judge Orders 17-Year-Old Girl Not To Have Sex

savafan
10-01-2005, 11:13 AM
http://www.wftv.com/news/5040625/detail.html

SHERMAN, Texas -- No sex. That's part of a sentence imposed on a 17-year-old girl by Texas state district judge Lauri Blake.

She's ordered the young drug offender not have sex as long as she is living with her parents and attending school, as a condition of her probation.

It is one of several unorthodox rulings Judge Lauri Blake has imposed since she was elected 10 months ago in the district court that covers Fannin and Grayson counties.

She has also prohibited tattoos, body piercings, earrings and clothing "associated with the drug culture" for those on probation.

Lawyers are also subject to her rulings. Blake has the told female attorneys not wear sleeveless shirts or show cleavage in her courtroom.

Blake agreed to an interview but later declined through her court coordinator.

Some wonder how she can enforce some of her conditions, such as the sex ban.

Former federal prosecutor Fred Moss said some conditions could be viewed as violating someone's personal dignity.

And Steve Blackburn, a lawyer involved with the Dallas chapter of the American Civil Liberties Union, said conditions that violate someone's constitutional rights are best avoided.

wheels
10-01-2005, 11:29 AM
Bet she's alot of fun in the sack.

Unassisted
10-01-2005, 12:33 PM
Sherman is a fairly rural place just below the border with Oklahoma. I would guess that this judge's sentences get a big thumbs-up from most of the local folks.

cincinnati chili
10-01-2005, 01:14 PM
http://www.wftv.com/news/5040625/detail.html

Lawyers are also subject to her rulings. Blake has the told female attorneys not wear sleeveless shirts or show cleavage in her courtroom.

Glad to hear that lawyers are showing respect for the court in the Lone Star state. Many of the judges here will throw the LITITGANTS out of the court if they dress this way, let alone the lawyers.

jmcclain19
10-01-2005, 05:06 PM
Bet she's alot of fun in the sack.

Some guys have a thing for Martha Stewart. Imagine that encounter.

Whatever floats your boat, someone is (hopefully) ringing her bell.

wheels
10-01-2005, 05:21 PM
Some guys have a thing for Martha Stewart. Imagine that encounter.

Whatever floats your boat, someone is (hopefully) ringing her bell.

If Martha flashed the cash, who knows what I'd do.

Jaycint
10-01-2005, 05:58 PM
Martha's hot for an old chick, her daughter isn't bad either.

Yachtzee
10-01-2005, 05:59 PM
LITITGANTS

Wow Chili, you need to get your mind out of the Texas Court Room. ;)

How's school? I just got word today that I've made Moot Court Honor Society. :cool:

cincinnati chili
10-01-2005, 06:34 PM
Wow Chili, you need to get your mind out of the Texas Court Room. ;)

How's school? I just got word today that I've made Moot Court Honor Society. :cool:

Congrats! Maybe you'll get a good job or something and can hire me someday.

I had a good first year. Since I'm going over a four year period (working full time), I can't apply to law reviews etc. until next summer. Hopefully, my GPA won't plummet this year from burnout.

REDREAD
10-04-2005, 03:50 PM
If Martha flashed the cash, who knows what I'd do.

Never heard it referred to as "the cash" :laugh:

Yachtzee
10-04-2005, 03:55 PM
Congrats! Maybe you'll get a good job or something and can hire me someday.

I had a good first year. Since I'm going over a four year period (working full time), I can't apply to law reviews etc. until next summer. Hopefully, my GPA won't plummet this year from burnout.

Well, I wish you the best. I was hoping to write on for law review, but got hit with appendicitis the week they had the write-on competition.

flyer85
10-04-2005, 04:31 PM
Maybe that's what happened, my wife has a court order I don't know about. :thumbdown

You know the old saying "nothing kills the female appetite for sex like the taste the taste of wedding cake."

Just kidding [RC ducks frying pan and runs for cover]

You know I love you baby.

HomeRunKid24
10-06-2005, 01:20 AM
Too bad a judge can't order all 17-year-olds to not have sex.

KronoRed
10-06-2005, 03:50 AM
Too bad a judge can't order all 17-year-olds to not have sex.
If I were 17 I'd move to Canada ;)