PDA

View Full Version : NEEEEIGGGGGGH..... (squish)

cincinnati chili
12-05-2005, 09:56 PM
http://www.boston.com/news/odd/articles/2005/11/30/man_pleads_guilty_in_horse_sex_case?mode=PF

SEATTLE --A man has pleaded guilty to trespassing in connection with a fatal horse-sex case.

James Michael Tait, 54, of Enumclaw, was accused of entering a barn without the owner's permission. Tait admitted to officers that he entered a neighboring barn last July with friend Kenneth Pinyan to have sex with a horse, charging papers said. Tait was videotaping the episode when Pinyan suffered internal injuries that led to his death.

Tait pleaded guilty Tuesday and was given a one-year suspended sentence, a $300 fine, and ordered to perform eight hours of community service and have no contact with the neighbors.

The prosecutor's office said no animal cruelty charges were filed because there was no evidence of injury to the horses

wheels
12-05-2005, 10:31 PM
I'm not quite sure....What to say about this.

Other than...

OWWWWWWWCHHHH!

RFS62
12-05-2005, 10:40 PM
Seattle, huh?

Anybody heard from Gallagher lately?

KronoRed
12-05-2005, 10:42 PM
Glad I picked today to bleach my brain

Steve4192
12-06-2005, 10:56 AM
I stumbled across this story a couple of months back thanks to a link someone sent me from, of all places, JoeRogan.com

http://www.joerogan.net/main.php?archives=1&article=44092

Do not open this link if you are easilly offended. Rogan gets pretty graphic in his description, and includes a link to a video of the actual event. Personally, Rogan's description was more than enough for me. I have no desire to see the video.

REDREAD
12-06-2005, 11:37 AM
was given a one-year suspended sentence, a $300 fine, and ordered to perform eight hours of community service and have no contact with the neighbors.

I hope the no contact rule applies to barnyard animals too LOL

MrCinatit
12-06-2005, 11:39 AM
remember that feel good feeling we had with the lesbian cheerleader story?
this is the complete opposite.
also kinda gives new meaning to this smiley:
:deadhorse

GAC
12-07-2005, 09:22 PM
A horse is a horse of course of course,
And no one can talk to a horse of course.
That is of course unless the horse
Is the famous Mister Ed!

Go right to the source and ask the horse.
He'll give you the answer that you'll endorse
He's always on a steady course.
Talk to Mister Ed!

People yakkity-yak a streak
And waste your time of day,
but Mister Ed will never speak
Unless he has something to say!

A horse is a horse of course of course,
And this one'll talk 'til his voice is hoarse.
You never heard of a talking horse?
Well, listen to this...

" I am Mister Ed!"