PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Hard Alcohol?

jmcclain19
12-12-2005, 11:02 PM
Just so we are not exclusive only to beer drinkers, here is a chance for those who enjoy the hard stuff to let your voices be heard.

My personal preference - bourbon, and maybe whiskey from time to time.

Can't beat Maker's Mark, although Knob Creek lately has been sneaking into the old cupboard.

Crown Royal is also a long time fav.

TeamSelig
12-12-2005, 11:08 PM
Everclear (with jungle juice)... jose cuervo, or any kind of vodka

Betterread
12-12-2005, 11:14 PM
n/a

Betterread
12-12-2005, 11:15 PM
Favorite type is Scotch.
My favorite single malt is Lagavulin. I have not had a finer whiskey, but I am open to suggestions. When I want a lighter malt, I like Oban or Glenlivet.

PickOff
12-12-2005, 11:37 PM
Favorite type is Scotch.
My favorite single malt is Lagavulin. I have not had a finer whiskey, but I am open to suggestions. When I want a lighter malt, I like Oban or Glenlivet.

I'd have to agree with the scotch. Lagavulin is one of my favorites, but so is Craggonmore and Laphroig. Beyond Scotch - I'd have to say Bombay Sapphire gin works pretty well for me.

Johnny Footstool
12-12-2005, 11:50 PM
Tequila. Cuervo is pretty good, but I've had $10 shots of other brands that were just beautiful. Then I saw friendly, talking coyotes who told me to burn things.

12-13-2005, 12:23 AM
Cuervo. But you have to add a little tabasco sauce to it. I gave it up years ago. Too many lost memories.

pedro
12-13-2005, 12:34 AM
Vodka

Johnny Footstool
12-13-2005, 12:58 AM
Cuervo. But you have to add a little tabasco sauce to it.

A Prairie Fire? Ugh! I had one on my 30th birthday. I couldn't even smell tequila for about 6 months afterwards without thinking of that nightmarish shot.

12-13-2005, 01:02 AM
A long time ago a buddy and me were in a bar in Vincennes, Indians drinking prairie fires. He kinda gagged on one and spit it back in the shot glass. He set it on the bar and looked pretty bad. There was phlegm floating on top of it. I called it later a hocker slammer. An old lady was sitting there and she said "If you don't want it I, I'll drink it!" and slammed it down, hocker and all.

We left.

jmcclain19
12-13-2005, 01:06 AM
A long time ago a buddy and me were in a bar in Vincennes, Indians drinking prairie fires. He kinda gagged on one and spit it back in the shot glass. He set it on the bar and looked pretty bad. There was phlegm floating on top of it. I called it later a hocker slammer. An old lady was sitting there and she said "If you don't want it I, I'll drink it!" and slammed it down, hocker and all.

We left.

My friends took me out drinking on my 21st birthday to a dive bar in South Carolina.

When informed of this, the bartender told me I had to start off the night with a shot of "Buffalo Sweat"

After agreeing for reasons beyond my comprehension, I watched the bartender take out 151 proof rum and fill half a double shot glass with it. then he took the dirty bar rag sitting right in front of me and squeezed the juice out into the shot glass and forced me to down it.

Yeah - let's say I was phoning some dinosaurs that evening.

jmcclain19
12-13-2005, 01:09 AM
A Prairie Fire? Ugh! I had one on my 30th birthday. I couldn't even smell tequila for about 6 months afterwards without thinking of that nightmarish shot.

There is a little bar in Nogales, Mexico called Senior Amigos which has Prarie Fire as one of their treats.

However, theirs is done with a nice twist.

You put on a helmet first of all, and a bar employee forces the shot down your throat, then takes your head and shakes it violently from right to left and back and forth.

Then, a friend of yours sitting nearby, will take a rubber mallet that the same employee handed them moments before cramming a shot down your throat, will take that mallet and bash your helmeted head a few times for good measure.

And yes, people paid good money for this treatment.

M2
12-13-2005, 01:27 AM
Can't beat Maker's Mark, although Knob Creek lately has been sneaking into the old cupboard.

Me likely the Knob Creek, neat.

Cyclone792
12-13-2005, 01:32 AM
Vodka

Favorite cocktail is a caucasian (aka white russian).

1/3 vodka
1/3 kahlua
1/3 half & half

Enjoy!

12-13-2005, 01:33 AM
There is a little bar in Nogales, Mexico called Senior Amigos which has Prarie Fire as one of their treats.

However, theirs is done with a nice twist.

You put on a helmet first of all, and a bar employee forces the shot down your throat, then takes your head and shakes it violently from right to left and back and forth.

Then, a friend of yours sitting nearby, will take a rubber mallet that the same employee handed them moments before cramming a shot down your throat, will take that mallet and bash your helmeted head a few times for good measure.

And yes, people paid good money for this treatment.

I bet they hope their liability insurance guy doesn't read this.

TeamSelig
12-13-2005, 01:41 AM
Creek water :

5th of Vodka
Lemonade concentrate
2 liter of sprite (mountain lightning if you're in college)

Yachtzee
12-13-2005, 02:03 AM
In my younger days, I would go with the old Flaming Dr. Pepper, but I'm getting old. Jaeger Bombs are nice on occassion, but I prefer Tequila, Vodka and Gin usually.

I am making an honest effort to aquaint myself with Scotch. The problem I have to it is the close relation it has with Bourbon and Whiskey. My 20th (Jim Beam) and 21st (Jack Daniels) birthdays really destroyed my ability to drink malt-based liquor for a long time. So now I'm working on Scotch, diluting it with water and ice in hopes that I can regain the ability to drink it.

jmcclain19
12-13-2005, 02:04 AM
I bet they hope their liability insurance guy doesn't read this.

It's Mexico. I doubt they have liability insurance to begin with.

RFS62
12-13-2005, 07:11 AM
http://www.mipunto.com/guia_placer/whisky/images/Vodka_Grey_Goose_small.jpg

cincinnati chili
12-13-2005, 07:23 AM
n/a

a

Roy Tucker
12-13-2005, 07:43 AM
I'm a bourbon guy too.

Knob's Creek is on my shelf now. Jack Daniels is my long-time fave, although we don't talk as often as we used to. Maker's Mark is in the mix as well.

When at a food festival down in Tennesse last summer, I had a shot of Woodford Reserve and another of Elijah Craig. I saw God both times.

It is on my To Do list to hunt down a bottle or two or bazillion of it. It is Good Stuff.

Boss-Hog
12-13-2005, 07:45 AM
http://www.mipunto.com/guia_placer/whisky/images/Vodka_Grey_Goose_small.jpg
I agree with that. I would also add Maker's Mark and Jagermeister (particularly Jager Bombs) to my list.

Jaycint
12-13-2005, 08:26 AM
Rum and Coke. Captain Morgan in particular.

TeamCasey
12-13-2005, 08:52 AM
I can't even smell liquor. (Yes, vodka and gin smell.)

The year was 1980. Mom was out of town. The game was Monopoly ..... the reward or penalty for various play was a shot of Jack Daniels.

I have not indulged in any straight liquor other than tequila since that fateful evening.

GIK
12-13-2005, 09:05 AM
My fiance's Dad is a cognac guy, so I've had a little bit of Courvoisier and Hennessy lately. I like it.

Other than that I prefer Jack Daniels, but I rarely drink hard alcohol. Mostly micros for me.

gonelong
12-13-2005, 09:53 AM
If you like Maker's Mark and/or Knob Creek, you'd also like Woodford Reserve. Yummy.

GL

Johnny Footstool
12-13-2005, 09:53 AM
Creek water :

5th of Vodka
Lemonade concentrate
2 liter of sprite

Replace the Sprite with beer and you've got "summer brew". It's surprisingly good.

There's also a local bar that serves a beer and lemonade drink they call "the cyclist."

gonelong
12-13-2005, 09:55 AM
Replace the Sprite with beer and you've got "summer brew". It's surprisingly good.

5th of Vodka
2 Lemonade concentrates
12 pack of Beer

In college, we called that "Hop, Skip, and go Naked". If you are drinking this little old mix, you have to be careful, it can REALLY sneak up on you.

I thought this had disappeared for awhile, however, I found some at an OSU tailgate at Indiana this year. Still a nice little drink with the ladies seeming to be fond of it.

GL

Johnny Footstool
12-13-2005, 10:01 AM
Surprising how widespread that recipe is, and how many different names it has.

Puffy
12-13-2005, 10:06 AM
Jack.

Nuff said

westofyou
12-13-2005, 10:06 AM
I can't even smell liquor. (Yes, vodka and gin smell.)

The year was 1980. Mom was out of town. The game was Monopoly ..... the reward or penalty for various play was a shot of Jack Daniels.

I have not indulged in any straight liquor other than tequila since that fateful evening.I was 18 and played "quarters" with some Crown Royal, I remember face planting on the street, but the next thing I remember was waking up with my face stuck to the pillow, because 1/2 my face was road rash.

Haven't been a fan of hard stuff much since.

Though I'll take a top shelf Vodka and a glass of ice water mixed. We call it the anti-beer.

ochre
12-13-2005, 10:16 AM
I once drank a fifth of vodka and a bottle of boone's farm while watching Dances with wolves in Wildflecken Germany.

Aftershock once made me jump into a fire.

I <3 liquor, but it doesn't <3 me.

Stewie
12-13-2005, 10:37 AM
I'm a gin man, myself. Beefeater is my fave, although I do enjoy Tanqueray and Bombay.

I was good buddies with Jack Daniels for awhile, until he turned on me and made me sick after I had waaay too much one night. Now I stray from him.

Jager is also quite delicious.

Redsland
12-13-2005, 10:49 AM
Vodka. Ketel One or Grey Goose. Or Smirnoff. Or Absolut in a pinch.

Heath
12-13-2005, 12:48 PM
I'm the designated driver when it comes to hard liquor.

Although - a little Southern Comfort, Lemon & some honey sure used to cure my sore throats and nasal infections.

TeamSelig
12-13-2005, 12:54 PM
5th of Vodka
2 Lemonade concentrates
12 pack of Beer

In college, we called that "Hop, Skip, and go Naked". If you are drinking this little old mix, you have to be careful, it can REALLY sneak up on you.

I thought this had disappeared for awhile, however, I found some at an OSU tailgate at Indiana this year. Still a nice little drink with the ladies seeming to be fond of it.

GL

I'll have to try that, sounds kinda gross though. Do you mostly just taste the lemonade?

SunDeck
12-13-2005, 01:31 PM
My favorite (for those of you Christmas shopping):

Jameson (12 year old)

God invented whiskey to keep the irish from conquering the world (and to keep my family gatherings tolerable).

LoganBuck
12-13-2005, 01:37 PM
My friends took me out drinking on my 21st birthday to a dive bar in South Carolina.

When informed of this, the bartender told me I had to start off the night with a shot of "Buffalo Sweat"

After agreeing for reasons beyond my comprehension, I watched the bartender take out 151 proof rum and fill half a double shot glass with it. then he took the dirty bar rag sitting right in front of me and squeezed the juice out into the shot glass and forced me to down it.

Yeah - let's say I was phoning some dinosaurs that evening.

I once had a bull sweat at a bar called Bulls in San Louis Obispo, CA. The most awful thing I have ever put in my body. It was a double shot, with equal parts 151, Jack, Tabasco Sauce, and Worchestishire Sauce.

Northern Dancer
12-13-2005, 01:54 PM
Crown Royal is the only hard stuff I take.

The fact that this whiskey is made just 50 miles north of where I live also has something to do with it. :p:
From the website:

5. Where is Crown Royal® made?

Crown Royal whisky is distilled in Gimli, Canada at the Gimli Distillery. Located on the western shore of Lake Winnipeg in Manitoba, Gimli has the natural resources that are key to making Crown Royal's perfect blend. Natural local grains, a pure water source and a climate that supports the distilling process all come together to contribute to the smoothness and quality of this excellent whisky.

Gimli, Canada was named one of the most livable communities in the world and is recognized as one of the 20 great places to live in Canada. Gimli is an ideal lakefront setting, and boasts countless outdoor and cultural activities. In Gimli, the Crown Royal distillery produces enough whisky to fill 1,000 barrels each day.

So when the Bengals officially lock up the division this week, you know what I will be celebrating with! :party:

Sean_CaseyRules
12-13-2005, 02:14 PM
Jim Beam

Heath
12-13-2005, 02:21 PM
So when the Bengals officially lock up the division this week, you know what I will be celebrating with! :party:

kleenex??? ;)

Ravenlord
12-13-2005, 02:31 PM
Vår Best Mead.

gonelong
12-13-2005, 02:34 PM
I'll have to try that, sounds kinda gross though. Do you mostly just taste the lemonade?

Its been awhile, but I think its about 80% lemonade and 20% beer flavored.

It sounds gross, no doubt, but the large majority of people like it just fine.

GL

deltachi8
12-13-2005, 03:44 PM
I have had many long talks with Mr. Jim Beam. Like it mixed with Ginger Ale.

Favorite college drink we would make: Naval Destroyer - Peach Flavored Vodka, Orange Soda.

And we had one called a Lick My Love Pump (for the spinal tap fans) but cant remember what was in it (it was a frozen drink IRRC).

ghettochild
12-13-2005, 04:19 PM
crown
everclear
seagrams 7 (harsh but it gets the job done)
any cheap vodka

in that order

westofyou
12-13-2005, 04:26 PM
The most potent stuff I have ever had was back in the 70's I had a friend who got some shine from KY, it came in a mason jar and was the most potent stuff I've ever had, just destroyed me... made me worthless in about 20 minutes... I'll never forget that jar and how it just looked like water....

creek14
12-13-2005, 04:51 PM
Vodka

Reds Nd2
12-13-2005, 04:56 PM
I'll never forget that jar and how it just looked like water....

Finding really good shine is becoming more difficult as the old timers pass away. When it became impossible to buy the glass 1/2 gallon jars, people began using plastic gallon jugs. IMO, the taste just isn't the same.

westofyou
12-13-2005, 04:58 PM
Finding really good shine is becoming more difficult as the old timers pass away. When it became impossible to buy the glass 1/2 gallon jars, people began using plastic gallon jugs. IMO, the taste just isn't the same.You hardly ever saw Grandaddy down here
He only came to town about twice a year
He'd buy a hundred pounds of yeast and some copper line
Everybody knew that he made moonshine

Reds Nd2
12-13-2005, 05:05 PM
That revenue man wanted grandaddy bad
He headed up the holler with evrything he had
it was before my time but i've been told
He never came back from copperhead road

Now my daddy ran the whiskey in a big black dodge
he bought it at an auction at the mason's lodge
Johnson's county sherrif painted on the side

just shot a coat of primer then he looked inside
well him and my uncle tore that engine down
i still remember that rumblin' sound

Falls City Beer
12-13-2005, 05:18 PM
Johnnie Walker Red or Blue
Maker's

two ice cubes

Someone be a doll and go get me some.

Tony Cloninger
12-13-2005, 06:17 PM
IF it does not make you blind...it 'aint worth your time......

Jack and Coke is the best.....tastes good and hit's you even better

Northern Dancer
12-13-2005, 07:18 PM
kleenex??? ;)
:confused:

BoydsOfSummer
12-13-2005, 07:45 PM
Steve Earle rocks. I'd like to sip some Crown with him. Or maybe some Captain.

M2
12-13-2005, 08:18 PM
Finding really good shine is becoming more difficult as the old timers pass away. When it became impossible to buy the glass 1/2 gallon jars, people began using plastic gallon jugs. IMO, the taste just isn't the same.

I'd think the alcohol would eat away at the plastic.

Used to mix Everclear with Gatorade (for a whole body buzz) and then follow it up with an Everclear/Jolt mixture.

Yachtzee
12-13-2005, 10:31 PM

There's also a local bar that serves a beer and lemonade drink they call "the cyclist."

Hmm, I wonder if someone at that bar is from or has been to Austria. The beer and lemonade drink is popularly known there as a "Radler" (cyclist) and is popular in the summer. It gets its name because it was a favorite of cyclists, who would often end their long rides at the beer garden over a couple of "Roadla."

gonelong
12-13-2005, 11:08 PM

Used to mix Everclear with Gatorade (for a whole body buzz) and then follow it up with an Everclear/Jolt mixture.

Electrolytes, ha ha. Nothing like hydrating the body AS your getting drunk.

Been there, done that. :)

GL

Rojo
12-14-2005, 04:24 PM
Back in the day we used to drink 151 and Dr. Pepper. Then one night I broke my arm falling of a bicycle.

Now, I drink Dewars-and-sodas and will ocassionally have a shot of Makers.

Also Irish Car Bombs are fun. Drop a shot of Jameson's topped with Baileys into a half-pint of Guiness, gulp it all down and cancel your plans for the next two days.

Johnny Footstool
12-14-2005, 05:33 PM
Hmm, I wonder if someone at that bar is from or has been to Austria. The beer and lemonade drink is popularly known there as a "Radler" (cyclist) and is popular in the summer. It gets its name because it was a favorite of cyclists, who would often end their long rides at the beer garden over a couple of "Roadla."

That could be the case. The bar is called Freestate Brewery, and it has ties to Germany -- German brewing practices, German food, etc. It's extremely likely that they are aware of the Radler. Next time I go, I'll try to find out.

Thanks for the info!

Red in Chicago
12-14-2005, 05:49 PM
disaronno first...bacardi, close second...

SunDeck
12-14-2005, 07:11 PM
Back in the day we used to drink 151 and Dr. Pepper. Then one night I broke my arm falling of a bicycle.

Now, I drink Dewars-and-sodas and will ocassionally have a shot of Makers.

Has that fixed the falling off the bike problem?

ochre
12-14-2005, 07:28 PM
Dude I played football with in High School got a DUI for running into a mailbox on his Bicycle.

Reds Nd2
12-14-2005, 08:54 PM

If it was stored over a long period of time, it might cause the plastic to dissipate. The plastic jugs make transportation more convienant. Most people after purchasing the shine, will divide it into glass quart jars.

Yachtzee
12-14-2005, 09:16 PM
That could be the case. The bar is called Freestate Brewery, and it has ties to Germany -- German brewing practices, German food, etc. It's extremely likely that they are aware of the Radler. Next time I go, I'll try to find out.

Thanks for the info!

Freestate? Could be Bavarians.

Interesting hard alcohol notes about Germany and Austria.

They have sausage stands all over the place. Wurst and Doner Kebab are definitely the Germanic version of fast food. Anyway, every stand has little bottles of Jaegermeister for sale. They feel it soothes the stomach after a meal.

They do tequila shooters with orange slices and cinnamon. Try it sometime. It's different.

In the vending machines, beer is often cheaper than Coke.

Roy Tucker
12-15-2005, 12:19 PM
The most potent stuff I have ever had was back in the 70's I had a friend who got some shine from KY, it came in a mason jar and was the most potent stuff I've ever had, just destroyed me... made me worthless in about 20 minutes... I'll never forget that jar and how it just looked like water....
Same deal for me back in my OU days. I knew a guy from McArthur OH that was the ultimate party animal and he got his hands on some shine for us.

'Bout ripped off the top my poor haid. I coughed and sputtered on the first drink. But then it got better. And that was when I saw the bear....

OldRightHander
12-15-2005, 02:40 PM
Well, I don't drink a bit, but there is a funny story in our family that possibly could fit in this thread. It's not quite worth its own thread, but it's not bad.

My great grandfather, well actually my grandmother's step father, made shine during the depression and sold it to support the family. My two great uncles, who were younger than Grandma and were just young boys at the time, would help sell the family goods whenever their step dad wasn't around and they were also a very mischievous lot.

One day in the early 30s, someone came by to purchase some and he brought his own container, a glass jug. My uncle Chester took the jug and told the man to wait right there and they would fill it up and bring it back. My uncle Adrian was all for giving him the real stuff, but Chester talked him into putting water in the jug instead so they could swindle the guy out of some money. Chester must have been the more persuasive one because Adrian went along with it and they went out back to the creek and filled the jug with clear creek water.

They brought the jug back to the man, took his money, and saw him on his way. Later that day, Step Dad came home and shortly after that, the man they had sold the water to arrived carrying the jug and he was not happy in the least. He was infuriated and the two boys were brought into the room so they could be given the lesson in proper business ettiquette. The man held up his jug of supposed shine and there was a small fish swimming around in it. Chester had scooped up a minnow and hadn't even noticed. Apparently, as the story has been told since, Chester started laughing and said, "Look Adrian, they's a minner in his shine."

The man was given a jug of the real stuff and an extra one for free just for his trouble and the two boys were whipped soundly for being dishonest. Years later, Adrian became the more responsible of the two, serving in Europe in WWII and becoming rather successful after the war. He moved to Hamilton and stayed there until he passed about ten years ago. Chester is known for one accomplishment during his adult life. He got so drunk one day he tried to ride his motorcycle up the side of a barn. That didn't work. He lost an eye and the bike. I never saw him without the eye patch. He tried to tell me as a child that he lost the eye in the war, but someone else set me straight and told me how it really happened. If Chester did anything worthwhile in his life, it's that he served as a great example of why foolishness and alcohol don't go well together and he kept many of his younger relatives sober because of it.

Dom Heffner
12-15-2005, 02:53 PM
Jack or Beam. The former made the Taylor-Hopkins fight all the more enjoyable.

If I only have $3: Night Train. Oh, to be a passenger on that one. :)

RFS62
12-15-2005, 04:27 PM
I grew up in a place where moonshine was readily available.

I once saw a guy at the pool hall pour a little on the floor and toss a match on it. A flame shot up three feet high.

I only tried it once, that was enough.

You could fly an airplane on that stuff.

OldRightHander
12-15-2005, 04:30 PM
My grandmother, the same one mentioned in the earlier post, kept a jug of it in the house and swore by it as a cold remedy. She never touched it else, but if she had a cold, she would be mixing some of that with a bit of lemon juice. Either it stopped the cold, or she didn't care.

Matt700wlw
12-15-2005, 05:24 PM
Whatever is in the free jello shots at the bar, when the Bengals score on Sundays :D

Heath
12-15-2005, 07:00 PM
Whatever is in the free jello shots at the bar, when the Bengals score on Sundays :D

http://www.winostuff.com/images/md2020.jpg

:D

Falls City Beer
12-15-2005, 07:11 PM
http://www.winostuff.com/images/md2020.jpg

:D

If you look at the molecules that make up Mad Dog, you'll see they're in the shape of the devil.

ochre
12-15-2005, 07:46 PM
Mad dog. I stalked a baby rabbit once when I had drunk a bottle of Mad Dog. I think the bunny was toying with me.

Johnny Footstool
12-16-2005, 04:07 PM
The ingredients of Mad Dog are the same as a battery.

Heath
12-16-2005, 05:20 PM
The ingredients of Mad Dog are the same as a battery.

don't forget your little dose of formaldahyde..... :)

TeamCasey
12-16-2005, 08:50 PM
My grandmother, the same one mentioned in the earlier post, kept a jug of it in the house and swore by it as a cold remedy. She never touched it else, but if she had a cold, she would be mixing some of that with a bit of lemon juice. Either it stopped the cold, or she didn't care.

My childhood friend's grandmother did the same. Little old Italian lady. Didn't speak english. Made cough syrup with whiskey and rock candy. Big jug in the bathroom vanity. We visited it often. :evil:

Reds Nd2
12-17-2005, 01:23 PM
Made cough syrup with whiskey and rock candy. Big jug in the bathroom vanity. We visited it often. :evil:

I'm not drunk. I've just got a cold. :evil:
A dollop of honey in the liquor works well for medicinal purposes. Just add it to taste. You'll be feeling better in no time.

LoganBuck
12-17-2005, 02:30 PM
don't forget your little dose of formaldahyde..... :)

Unlike MD2020, batteries don't have formaldahyde:laugh:

StillFunkyB
12-17-2005, 07:19 PM
I am partial to James Beam

Joseph
12-18-2005, 12:25 AM
Jagermeister

gonelong
12-18-2005, 03:36 PM
If you look at the molecules that make up Mad Dog, you'll see they're in the shape of the devil.

I concur. Its the only stuff I have ever had that made me puke in technicolor.

On Thursday I tested to see if I still like Makers Mark. I do.

GL

KYRedsFan
12-18-2005, 07:11 PM
Knob Creek or Maker's, giddy up

KYRedsFan
12-18-2005, 07:13 PM
I'm not drunk. I've just got a cold. :evil:
A dollop of honey in the liquor works well for medicinal purposes. Just add it to taste. You'll be feeling better in no time.

Capital N, small y, big f'n Q!

Reds Nd2
12-18-2005, 09:37 PM
Capital N, small y, big f'n Q!

"The Q is talking to me."

DunnersGrl44
12-19-2005, 01:54 PM
I have always been a beer drinker, but on occasion some liquor sounds pretty good.
Vodka-Ketel One... my favorite
Rum- Captain and Diet
Gin- Segrams (sp?)
Shots...
Washington Apples (Crown, Apple Pucker and Cranberry)
Or Cherry Bombs (Three Olives Cherry Vodka and Red Bull)
Don't touch Jeager or aftershock or any kinda stuff like that.

12-20-2005, 12:16 AM
I have always been a beer drinker, but on occasion some liquor sounds pretty good.
Vodka-Ketel One... my favorite
Rum- Captain and Diet
Gin- Segrams (sp?)
Shots...
Washington Apples (Crown, Apple Pucker and Cranberry)
Or Cherry Bombs (Three Olives Cherry Vodka and Red Bull)
Don't touch Jeager or aftershock or any kinda stuff like that.

Where you been, girl? It tookan alcohol thread to bring you back!:beerme:

DunnersGrl44
12-20-2005, 03:35 PM
Where you been, girl? It tookan alcohol thread to bring you back!:beerme:
I have been very busy. I have checked in but i have kind of lost touch with the Reds. Don't really know where to add anything. Alcohol did bring me back though! :D

12-21-2005, 08:15 AM
Alcohol did bring me back though! :D

It always will.......

TeamSelig
01-16-2006, 02:10 AM
ugh.... Everclear.... I'm drunk but have heart burn, and it sucks. Someone kill me.