PDA

View Full Version : Airplanes And Facts

GAC
12-13-2005, 07:20 PM
A mother and her young inquisitive son were flying Southwest Airlines from Kansas City to Chicago. The son (who had been looking out the window) turned to his mother and asked, "If dogs have baby dogs and cats have baby cats, why don't planes have baby planes?" The mother (who couldn't think of an answer) told her son to ask the flight attendant. So the boy dutifully asked the flight attendant, "If dogs have baby dogs and cats have baby cats, why don't planes have baby planes?"

The flight attendant responded, "Did your mother tell you to ask me that?"

The little boy admitted that she did.

"Well, then, tell your mother that there are no baby planes because Southwest always pulls out on time. Now, let your mother explain that to you."

dman
12-14-2005, 12:06 AM
:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GAC
12-14-2005, 09:32 AM
Three boys were walking down the sidewalk when they looked across the street and saw another boy walking. One of the boys yells out "Why don't you come over and play with us!" The boy responds "My Mom says I can't because you boys have never been baptized."

The boys start thinking among themselves and decide to get baptized. So they run down to the local parish, the priest is not there, but the janitor is. He asks the boys what they want, and they say they want to get baptized. The janitor states that he is able to fulfill their request.

He takes the boys into the bathroom, and one by one dunks their heads in the toilet. Afterwards the boys are thinking among themselves, and Boy #1 says... "we can't be Catholic, because Catholics sprinkle". Boy #2 states "We can't be Baptist because Baptist immerse".

Boy #3 then states... "I don't know, but by the smell of that water, I'd say we are Pisscopalian".

RedFanAlways1966
12-14-2005, 10:20 AM
Good stuff, GAC! Thanks for sharing!!! Keep 'em coming. :D

ghettochild
12-15-2005, 01:25 AM
surely you can't be serious.

i am...and stop calling me surely