PDA

View Full Version : Reds.com take on Redszone

kaldaniels
12-26-2005, 07:55 PM
I found this thread over there between "Who Dey Buffalo Bills Thats Who" and "Ugly Texas Women"...enjoy :beerme:

"im looking for a Reds site with message boards?....anyone know of a good fan site besides the main one?"

To: Base Ball unread (2 of 3)

Try www.RedsZone.com

To: Base Ball unread (3 of 3)

But don't go over there unless you plan on being censored, and catagorized, and if you're not of their elite standard, you will be run, and if you don't follow suit and agree with everything they aspire to, you won't last long, in other words, if you're a follower, with NO original opinion of your own,

and no desire to present and defend it? , they will let you play in their sandbox, go on over there and give it a shot, they will hide behind a thin veil and say that they maintain a strict baseball only venue, but in reality, they are about 10 to 12 nerds that created a site about 6 yrs. ago, and can't abide by anything much outside their own snobbish arena...

Ron Madden
12-26-2005, 08:06 PM
Pappy04 is my screen name over there.

Since I've found RedsZone I hardly visit there anymore.
Reds.com has gone from bad to worse the past two years.

Thank Goodness for RedsZone!!!

RedsBaron
12-26-2005, 08:34 PM
I read a few of the threads on that board. The board appears to be dominated by a couple of absolutely clueless posters, who are legends in their own minds.

Johnny Footstool
12-26-2005, 09:17 PM
That's BadFundamentals' playground, IIRC. Good for him.

Ron Madden
12-26-2005, 09:32 PM
That's BadFundamentals' playground, IIRC. Good for him.

This may be hard to believe but Dennyred is "farther out there" than BF is.;)

Joseph
12-26-2005, 11:22 PM
Believe it or not there are many people who believe the internet is a 'survival of the fittest' type playground and general decency isn't applicable. It's sad really.

StillFunkyB
12-26-2005, 11:33 PM
g0 r3dZ!!!11 :evil:

(sorry, couldn't help myself)

KronoRed
12-26-2005, 11:57 PM
SO because we don't blame Dunn and JR for all problems we're stupid?

Got it.

CTA513
12-27-2005, 12:18 AM
The Reds.com message board sucks. :D

Reds Nd2
12-27-2005, 12:22 AM
"im looking for a Reds site with message boards?....anyone know of a good fan site besides the main one?"

Try www.RedsZone.com

Pappy is one of a handful of posters I look for at Reds.com. NJReds is another one. Both of these guys know their baseball and Pappy is always willing to learn more about the game, as I am.

CTA513
12-27-2005, 12:31 AM
I found this thread over there between "Who Dey Buffalo Bills Thats Who" and "Ugly Texas Women"...enjoy :beerme:

Try www.RedsZone.com

To: Base Ball unread (3 of 3)

But don't go over there unless you plan on being censored, and catagorized, and if you're not of their elite standard, you will be run, and if you don't follow suit and agree with everything they aspire to, you won't last long, in other words, if you're a follower, with NO original opinion of your own,

and no desire to present and defend it? , they will let you play in their sandbox, go on over there and give it a shot, they will hide behind a thin veil and say that they maintain a strict baseball only venue, but in reality, they are about 10 to 12 nerds that created a site about 6 yrs. ago, and can't abide by anything much outside their own snobbish arena...

I looked at the message again and noticed it was posted by Denny Red...
That guy should look at his own posts before he talks smack about peoples posts on here. He fills the reds.com board up with his garbage posts and is almost as bad as that dork William Wiggles.

:evil:

ghettochild
12-27-2005, 12:33 AM
lol denny is halarious, but stupid

jmcclain19
12-27-2005, 01:19 AM
badfundamentals is prose14 over yonder.

I was a mlb.com postee for a long time before I found Redszone. It's a bit like eating salads for months on end, and then being offered a fine T-bone. You begin to wonder what in gods name made you eat salad for all those months.

GAC
12-27-2005, 01:27 AM
Reds.com reminds me of the old CincyTalk forum on the Enquirer - not moderated very well and anything goes.

Isn't Denny Red the guy who claims to be an ex-Marine and threatened Raisor or SD when they went over there? :lol:

wheels
12-27-2005, 01:33 AM
Reds.com reminds me of the old CincyTalk forum on the Enquirer - not moderated very well and anything goes.

Isn't Denny Red the guy who claims to be an ex-Marine and threatened Raisor or SD when they went over there? :lol:

Oh man that was hilarious.:laugh:

He also said that Steel's name was "Stewart" and kept accusing him of godawful stuff.

You just can't make stuff up like that, and believe me I've tried.:p:

jmcclain19
12-27-2005, 06:20 AM
Oh man that was hilarious.:laugh:

He also said that Steel's name was "Stewart" and kept accusing him of godawful stuff.

You just can't make stuff up like that, and believe me I've tried.:p:

For a trip down memory lane....

http://www.forums.mlb.com/n/mb/message.asp?webtag=ml-reds&msg=17088.81

Word to the wise - beware the masked profanity in that thread

RedsBaron
12-27-2005, 08:34 AM
For a trip down memory lane....

http://www.forums.mlb.com/n/mb/message.asp?webtag=ml-reds&msg=17088.81

Word to the wise - beware the masked profanity in that thread
Wow! I had forgotten some of that thread. Crazy.