PDA

View Full Version : Hello

fourrunhomer
12-27-2005, 08:52 PM
I just signed on this evening. Looking forward to viewing good discussions about the Reds. Just found out about this sight this evening. I like to hear others thoughts about the Reds but rarely went to the main message board because it was usually just a bunch of name calling and such (very negative). This sight was billed as a more positve discussion board. I hope that it is true. I don't care much for bashing the players or other posters.
I've been a Reds fan all my life and simply love the game of baseball. I probably won't post a lot of messages but enjoy reading other people's opinions. I may end up posting more than I plan if this sight does end up being as good as Advertised. I do not claim to know any more than any other fans or have any special insight that gives me the authority to be an armchair GM. Like I said earlier, I just simply love baseball and the Reds.

TeamBoone
12-27-2005, 09:33 PM
Welcome to our Reds home. Looking forward to reading your thoughts.

HotCorner
12-27-2005, 09:35 PM
Welcome. :wave:

KronoRed
12-27-2005, 09:37 PM
Welcome :wave:

TeamMorris
12-27-2005, 09:41 PM
Nice to meet you:) Great site...sure you will enjoy!!

Ron Madden
12-27-2005, 10:25 PM
Welcome to Reds Country. :)

marcshoe
12-27-2005, 10:25 PM
Welcome, Ona! :clap:

Caseyfan21
12-27-2005, 10:51 PM
Welcome to the board :wave:

cumberlandreds
12-28-2005, 06:55 AM
Welcome aboard! This is a great site that is very well operated. None of the garbage and foul mouth stuff goes on here like in other sites. Just good Reds conversation.

RedFanAlways1966
12-28-2005, 07:57 AM
Welcome to RZ. I hope you enjoy it here. :)

Redsland
12-28-2005, 02:06 PM
:welcome:

TeamCasey
12-28-2005, 08:24 PM
Welcome! :)

macro
12-29-2005, 11:16 AM
Welcome to RedsZone, fourrunhomer! Looking forward to hearing from you.

Do people ever call you Grand Slam? :devil:

marcshoe
12-29-2005, 01:41 PM
I just signed on this evening. Looking forward to viewing good discussions about the Reds. Just found out about this sight this evening. I like to hear others thoughts about the Reds but rarely went to the main message board because it was usually just a bunch of name calling and such (very negative). This sight was billed as a more positve discussion board. I hope that it is true. I don't care much for bashing the players or other posters.
I've been a Reds fan all my life and simply love the game of baseball. I probably won't post a lot of messages but enjoy reading other people's opinions. I may end up posting more than I plan if this sight does end up being as good as Advertised. I do not claim to know any more than any other fans or have any special insight that gives me the authority to be an armchair GM. Like I said earlier, I just simply love baseball and the Reds.

Just re-reading this and thinking. While this site can be negative at time regading certain players or, more often, the organization in general, what you won't find is the usual juvenile, mean-spirited name-calling that dominates most boards. The posters here generally treat each other with respect, and when they don't, they get called out on it.

I think you'll find this quite different from most boards. In a good way.

SunDeck
12-29-2005, 02:29 PM
I like to hear others thoughts about the Reds but rarely went to the main message board because it was usually just a bunch of name calling and such (very negative).

This is the Main Message Board. Welcome to it.

fourrunhomer
12-30-2005, 10:01 AM
Welcome to RedsZone, fourrunhomer! Looking forward to hearing from you.

Do people ever call you Grand Slam? :devil:

Only that certain someone.