PDA

View Full Version : Looking for competitive H2H Sportsline Owner

Walkerforpres
12-28-2005, 09:28 PM
Guys/gals,

I'm taking over as commish of a pretty successful H2H, 6x6, 16-team league on Sportsline this year. This will be our 4th year in operation and we've retained most of the owners that originally started, so it's a strong, competitive, dedicated field of smart fantasy baseball guys. We're looking for someone to be a 'wait in the wings' person in case one of our guys doesn't come back for the '06 season (which is likely).

We're going to be going through a keeper re-draft where half of our 48-player rosters are going to be cut and redrafted in March. If you're interested in joining, you'll have control of who to drop and then subsequently draft in March.

League costs $60 to get in per year, but the winner of the league could possibly end up winning as much as $300, given your position in the playoffs.

If anyone is interested in getting into this league that I'm sure you'll enjoy, email me at walkerforpres@yahoo.com or get me on AIM at silver4crunk, and I can discuss this further with you (roster set-up, further rules, answer any questions you may have).

GoReds
12-29-2005, 12:47 PM
Walker - before considering, can you post the current roster of the team likely to be taken over? I'm interested, but I don't want a team full of Aurillia's.

kheidg-
01-16-2006, 12:36 AM
I am also interested. I'd like to know some more specifics on the league (scoring, players started, deadlines, etc). Is it an online draft? Also a current roster would be great.