PDA

View Full Version : We are in great shape money wise

NewEraReds
01-23-2006, 07:39 PM
thanks to the smart idea to give out 1 year contracts. our new gm can analyze the needs of this team, who to keep and get rid of and have plenty of freedom to build HIS team

im so happy. i always wanted cast and believed in him, but this still makes my day. i really believe he knows what he is doing and is gonna make us good again

buckeyenut
01-23-2006, 08:53 PM
I was actually curious about this. We know what payroll we have, except Dunn and Lopez and we know the high end there. We know the budget, 60 or 65M, don't remember what was said. So how do we really stack up right now with all the chaff from last year gone and Casey out and arb guys in?

I am not sure where to even look up the numbers, but I have seen them around here before.

wheels
01-24-2006, 12:08 AM
Wouldn't it be nice if Milton declined his player option for next year?

Kinda like saying he's sorry for everything he put the fans through.

MartyFan
01-24-2006, 12:45 AM
Wheels...That'd be like Pete Rose admitting he gambled the first time he was asked.

harangatang
01-24-2006, 12:59 AM
Wouldn't it be nice if Milton declined his player option for next year?

Kinda like saying he's sorry for everything he put the fans through.

Would you turn down $9 million when you know you wont get a 1/4 of that somewhere else?

wheels
01-24-2006, 08:06 AM
Would you turn down $9 million when you know you wont get a 1/4 of that somewhere else?

Ummm...I was being fecetious.

JaxRed
01-24-2006, 08:48 AM
I was actually curious about this. We know what payroll we have, except Dunn and Lopez and we know the high end there. We know the budget, 60 or 65M, don't remember what was said. So how do we really stack up right now with all the chaff from last year gone and Casey out and arb guys in?

I am not sure where to even look up the numbers, but I have seen them around here before.

The best place to look up salaries or rosters is my web site. On the Salary side, you can see obligations for this year, 2007-2008, and (at this point) actual payrolls back to 2003

http://www.redsinsite.com/playerinfo/salary_chart.php