PDA

View Full Version : Adam Dunn and Willy Mo Pena's contracts

WVPacman
01-26-2006, 12:44 AM
I hav'nt been on here in a while so you probably have heard this before.What are the status's of their contract?? they should be about ready to get signed again.Has the reds even thought about signing one or both of them to Long term deals.:confused:

Ravenlord
01-26-2006, 09:11 AM
Pena, 1-yr for $1.25 million.
Dunn is unsigned.

reds44
01-26-2006, 10:59 AM
I am not sure what WMP had done to deserve a LTC.

Ravenlord
01-26-2006, 11:10 AM
deleted...read something wrong.

TC81190
01-27-2006, 09:19 PM
I am not sure what WMP had done to deserve a LTC.

He has potential.

WVPacman
01-28-2006, 12:02 AM
He has potential.

Exactly,the guy can flat out play!! sure he strikes out alot and can't play defense all that will but he is still young.He has a very long time to get better and I think he will.

I will even say that he will be a better player than Kearns in the future!!

KearnsyEars
01-28-2006, 12:04 AM
heck with worrying about Wily Mo! Lets lock up Dunn long term! I think it will get done also, with the new owner Castelenni (sp) in place. Anyone hear the two angry guys this morning? They think it's got a chance of happening too!

WVPacman
01-28-2006, 12:56 AM
heck with worrying about Wily Mo! Lets lock up Dunn long term! I think it will get done also, with the new owner Castelenni (sp) in place. Anyone hear the two angry guys this morning? They think it's got a chance of happening too!

Oh I agree with you bigtime man,Dunn should be the first one they should sign b/c he with out a doubt is the best power guy on the team that always makes stuff happen in a game.

wheels
01-28-2006, 01:25 AM
Oh I agree with you bigtime man,Dunn should be the first one they should sign b/c he with out a doubt is the best power guy on the team that always makes stuff happen in a game.

One thing I can say is that it's good to see you posting again.

TeamBoone
01-28-2006, 02:03 AM
Regarding AD's long-term contract, take a look at the thread about Dunn playing with a broken hand on Reds Live. Some surprising quotes from Adam in the article regarding the Reds supposed priority of signing him to a LT contract.

I think I'm a whole lot angry. :angry:

KronoRed
01-28-2006, 02:47 AM
I want a full season from Pena first, all he has done so far is hit some nice homers and play bad D.