PDA

View Full Version : Which so-called "attractive" people do you find repulsive?

flyer85
02-01-2006, 01:08 PM
Julia Roberts.

Sarah Jessica Parker

Puffy
02-01-2006, 01:11 PM
Gweneth Palthow.

Nicole Kidman.

rdiersin
02-01-2006, 01:12 PM
Pamela Anderson

Red Leader
02-01-2006, 01:13 PM
I second Julia Roberts.

and I second creek's mention of Jessica Simpson (although she does have a very nice body, her face just doesn't do it for me)

flyer85
Pamela Andersonnothling like

FRANKENHOOTERS!!

:scared:

Red Leader
Gweneth Palthow.

agree on that one as well.

flyer85
02-01-2006, 01:15 PM
The first lady of California.

Although I can't beleive that anyone would find her attractive. She scares me.:runaway:

Johnny Footstool
02-01-2006, 01:15 PM
As a flip-side to max's thread, which of the generally-recognized, so-called "attractive" people do you find unattractive? They don't have to make you retch or anything, but which one's do you look at and say "I don't know what the big deal is"?

Here are mine:

Pamela Anderson - all that plastic is unappealing
Gwynneth Paltrow - she just looks gangly and awkward to me
Sandra Bullock - nothing special at all
Jessica Simpson - I never really liked the Barbie doll look, especially with Jessica's mannish chin
Hillary Duff - squeaky-voiced with overproduced, overhyped looks

Red Leader
02-01-2006, 01:16 PM
merge other thread into this one, please.

redsfan30
02-01-2006, 01:26 PM
Somebody.....please make Paris Hilton go away.

Please!

cumberlandreds
02-01-2006, 01:32 PM
Julia Roberts.

Sarah Jessica Parker

I agree with those two. Parker, especially. I just don't find horse face women attractive.;)

RedsManRick
02-01-2006, 01:33 PM
Paris Hilton and Sarah Jessica Parker both do absolutely nothing for me. I think it's the skinny nose thing... dunno.

Chip R
02-01-2006, 01:34 PM
Somebody.....please make Paris Hilton go away.

Please!

Indeed! Although I don't find here unattractive I don't think she's that great.

TeamCasey
02-01-2006, 01:35 PM
Tom Cruise used to be handsome ........ until he turned into a freak.

flyer85
02-01-2006, 01:38 PM
Don't you just love it when the ladies join in? Although this place loses the sweaty locker room feel when they do.:oops:

RedsFan75
How about a 'trend' The recent trend for the focus on that super skinny trend.

IE. Lindsay Lohan, Terri Hatcher, Nicole Ritchie.

They all looked much better before they went the super skinny route.

Reds4Life
Sarah Jessica Parker

Werd.

I never understood that one, she isn't hot at all IMO.

redsfan30
02-01-2006, 01:40 PM
Lindsay Lohan looks to be headed back in the right direction. I hope so anyways as she was absolutely stunning before she became a bean pole.

RedsFan75
02-01-2006, 01:41 PM
'Doh' Never Mind.

IowaRed
02-01-2006, 01:43 PM
Definitely Nicole Kidman-except in the movie where she was trapped on the boat with Billy Zane. She looked much better then

Danny Serafini
02-01-2006, 01:46 PM
Angelina Jolie and Gwen Stefani. Don't find either one the least bit attractive, and all of my friends look at me funny when I say that.

How about a 'trend' The recent trend for the focus on that super skinny trend.

Agree 100%. I'd much rather a woman have a little meat on her bones than be a stick figure.

Red Leader
02-01-2006, 01:48 PM
I think Angelina Jolie is hot. Gwen Stefani used to make me look twice, but these days she looks too much like a robot.

Red Leader
02-01-2006, 01:50 PM
I don't think Halle Berry is hot, or Sharon Stone.

macro
02-01-2006, 01:55 PM
I agree with most that have already been mentioned, but I can only go so far as "repulsive" with these:

Jessica Simpson
Ashlee Simpson
Pam Anderson
Nicole Richie
Sarah Jessica Parker
Angelina Jolie

Chip R
02-01-2006, 01:56 PM
I think Angelina Jolie is hot.
I agree but she frightens me.

Hap
02-01-2006, 02:04 PM
Anyone with anorexia and fake breasts, which includes nearly all female newscasters and the entire female ensemble from Friends. Jennifer, Courtney, and Lisa were smokin hot when the show began, but ..........

max venable
02-01-2006, 02:16 PM
Here's my take on all the names given so far:

Julia Roberts...She's just okay. Not hot, not ugly.
Sarah Jessica Parker...I used to have a huge thing for her. I still think she's hot, just not nearly as hot as she used to be.
Gweneth Palthow...you can have her. I'm not impressed.
Nicole Kidman...she's maybe on my top 5 hottest ever list.
Pam Anderson...man, I just think she's hot. I know she's ****ty and fake...but hot!
Maria Shriver...probably should go on the other thread, anybody here find her to be attractive? I think she's alright...not spectacular.
Sandra Bullock...totally hot.
Jessica Simpson...probably makes my top 5 list with Nicole Kidman
Hillary Duff...VERY hot.
Paris Hilton...Yuck. Big-time.
Tom Cruise...he does nothin' for me :)
Lindsay Lohan...Hot....VERY hot.
Terri Hatcher...they're real and they're spectacular
Nicole Ritchie...(see Paris Hilton)
Angelina Jolie...used to not like her...now I think she's unbelievably hot.
Gwen Stefani...no thanks.
Halle Berry...off the hook hot.
Sharon Stone...not as hot since she's aged, but back in the day...outrageous.
Jennifer Aniston...smokin' hot.
Courney Cox...getting less attractive each year.
Lisa Kudrow...she's just okay.

M2
02-01-2006, 02:18 PM
I find supermodels generally repulsive.

I also can't stand the troll doll look. For instance, Lara Flynn Boyle, Melanie Griffith and Courtney Love turned themselves into dopplegangers of their former selves. I recently saw a picture where it looked like Jennifer Jason Leigh had done the same, which would be a crying shame. She was art gallery perfect if you ask me.

Falls City Beer
02-01-2006, 02:20 PM
Let me put it this way: Sarah Jessica Parker has more testosterone flowing through her veins than Matthew Broderick.

My wife calls her Sarah Jessica Penis.

Angelina Jolie's a total dude.

Honestly, American celebrity beauty is so damn monochromatic and universal, I find it nearly impossible to find anyone I think is hot--except for Rosario Dawson--she's the only "traditionally beautiful" woman who I think is gorgeous.

Give me the Hollywood stars of old: Ava Gardner or Liz Taylor circa "A Place in the Sun." Now THAT'S beauty. Not these raggedy coats upon sticks that we call "starlets."

Red Leader
02-01-2006, 02:23 PM

I also can't stand the troll doll look. For instance, Lara Flynn Boyle, Melanie Griffith and Courtney Love turned themselves into dopplegangers of their former selves. I recently saw a picture where it looked like Jennifer Jason Leigh had done the same, which would be a crying shame.

Yeah, I ALWAYS had a thing for Jennifer Jason Leigh. Real hot. At one point I thought Courtney Love, and Darcy from Smashing Pumpkins were real hot, but not anymore.

registerthis
02-01-2006, 02:45 PM
Gwen Stefani.

<yuck>

Big Donkey
02-01-2006, 02:53 PM
Just thought I'd ring in on this as I saw it on here and just had this discussion with a friend the other day. Not that I chase the skirts of 16-year-olds, but Hilary Duff was cute in a nice, wholesome way a year or two ago. I hadn't seen her in a while until New Year's Eve for one of the specials, and I was shocked to see that she looked like a corpse who walked out of her grave. Or maybe Joan Rivers, even worse. What happened? This anorexia phase that's picked up even more in Hollywood lately has GOT to go.

For what it's worth, I agree with a lot of names on this list (I've never been huge into a lot of celebrities to begin with), but I always thought Gwenyth Paltrow and Julia Roberts were the two most overrated, and sure enough, they were two of the very first named on this thread.

traderumor
02-01-2006, 03:17 PM

I also can't stand the troll doll look. For instance, Lara Flynn Boyle, Melanie Griffith and Courtney Love turned themselves into dopplegangers of their former selves. I recently saw a picture where it looked like Jennifer Jason Leigh had done the same, which would be a crying shame. She was art gallery perfect if you ask me.

In that same vein, I know age and divorce is part of the explanation, but Meg Ryan used to be just about as adorable as one should ever be allowed to be. Now, with the bones and the hair, bleh.

Johnny Footstool
02-01-2006, 03:41 PM
I think Meg Ryan paid a visit to Melanie Griffith's plastic surgeon.

M2
02-01-2006, 03:50 PM
I think Meg Ryan paid a visit to Melanie Griffith's plastic surgeon.

They're all starting to look the same. It's like they all secretly desire to look like extras from "Hell Comes to Frogtown."

Johnny Footstool
02-01-2006, 04:11 PM
Here's another one: Tiffany Amber Thiessen. Never dug her.

Matt700wlw
02-01-2006, 04:17 PM
Kate Moss does nothing for me.....she needs a cheeseburger.

What happened to Lindsay Lohan? She used to make my knees weak, now she's just kind of nasty looking and she needs to dye her hair back to what it used to be ....she could use a cheeseburger too...put a little meat back on those bones...bring the...uh....attributes back!

max venable
02-01-2006, 05:11 PM
Here are two that drive me absolutely crazy (as in, I think they're hotter than hot):
http://www.glacombe.com/images/gcattrall_2.jpghttp://www.videomax.ro/Images/Actors/330_a_normal.jpg

Red Leader
02-01-2006, 05:18 PM
YES on Kim Catrall. Nasty.

remdog
02-01-2006, 05:24 PM
Julia Roberts.

Sarah Jessica Parker

These two always remined me of something that was foaled in a horsebarn. And, judging by the jawline, the stallion was probably Jay Leno.

Rem

RedsIn07
02-01-2006, 05:39 PM
Just thought I'd ring in on this as I saw it on here and just had this discussion with a friend the other day. Not that I chase the skirts of 16-year-olds, but Hilary Duff was cute in a nice, wholesome way a year or two ago. I hadn't seen her in a while until New Year's Eve for one of the specials, and I was shocked to see that she looked like a corpse who walked out of her grave. Or maybe Joan Rivers, even worse. What happened? This anorexia phase that's picked up even more in Hollywood lately has GOT to go.

For what it's worth, I agree with a lot of names on this list (I've never been huge into a lot of celebrities to begin with), but I always thought Gwenyth Paltrow and Julia Roberts were the two most overrated, and sure enough, they were two of the very first named on this thread.
Cocaine's a hell of a drug. (In my best Rick James voice.) That and the skinny fad as you mentioned in Hollywood. IMO.

reds_fan29
02-01-2006, 06:05 PM

I heard this guy on the radio awhile back, he was in his 50's, and he made a comment that when he was younger you would see models and just want to give it to them, now when you see models you want to give them a sandwich and a shot of penicillin. :laugh:

RedsManRick
02-01-2006, 07:03 PM
Baseball related... Jenny Finch. She seems like a softball pitcher version of Pam Anderson.

RedsBaron
02-01-2006, 07:48 PM
Let me put it this way: Sarah Jessica Parker has more testosterone flowing through her veins than Matthew Broderick.

My wife calls her Sarah Jessica Penis.

Angelina Jolie's a total dude.

Honestly, American celebrity beauty is so damn monochromatic and universal, I find it nearly impossible to find anyone I think is hot--except for Rosario Dawson--she's the only "traditionally beautiful" woman who I think is gorgeous.

Give me the Hollywood stars of old: Ava Gardner or Liz Taylor circa "A Place in the Sun." Now THAT'S beauty. Not these raggedy coats upon sticks that we call "starlets."
I agree with the above. I've never found Angelina Jolie all that appealing and Sarah Jessica Parker does nothing for me. I've also never understood the appeal that Julia Roberts has for some.
Ava Gardner or Elizabeth Taylor-now you're talking! I'd add Grace Kelly, Ingrid Bergman and my all time favorite, Natalie Wood, to the list of true beauties (along with my wife of course!).

GAC
02-01-2006, 07:57 PM
YES on Kim Catrall

Why do they call her Lassie? :lol:

MrCinatit
02-01-2006, 08:19 PM
Tara Reid seems to be turning into a monstrosity Frankenstein would shy away from.
all of The Spice Girls can stay on the planet Hasbeen.
and, yeah, Hilton can go away, now.

Sabo Fan
02-01-2006, 09:45 PM
Gwyneth Paltrow- Agreed, though I think she's a two-face. Looks pretty good occasionally (Intro to Austin Powers 3) and other times just absolutely awful.

Angelina Jolie- More often than not she looks pretty good. Though if Paltrow is a stage five two-face, Jolie might be a stage two.

Sarah Jessica Parker- I'm siding with the consensus thus far. Never found her attractive. Just think if she and John Elway got together and had kids.

Paris Hilton- #1 on my repulsive list. Can't hardly stand the sight of her. I'll be glad when her extremely prolonged fifteen minutes is up and she fades away. I actually do think her sister isn't bad looking though.

Cameron Diaz- just never saw what the fuss is about. Maybe it's just me.

Uma Thurman- see above.

Falls City Beer
02-01-2006, 09:48 PM
Uma Thurman- see above.

Agree. Bear with me on this: I think Uma looks like Osama bin Laden in the face. I'm crappin' you negative.

westofyou
02-01-2006, 10:08 PM
Agree. Bear with me on this: I think Uma looks like Osama bin Laden in the face. I'm crappin' you negative.

I'm the twisted name on Uma's eyes I'm living proof of Cindy's lies.

BUTLER REDSFAN
02-01-2006, 10:16 PM
i swear when i read the title my 2 choices were gonna be julia roberts and sara jessica parker---but the 1st poster casaba alraedy had me beat

cincinnati chili
02-01-2006, 11:11 PM
This one's easy:

http://www.ldsmag.com/familywatch/images/arizona%20inside%20cover%200002%20ann%20coulter.jp g

pedro
02-01-2006, 11:21 PM
This one's easy:

http://www.ldsmag.com/familywatch/images/arizona%20inside%20cover%200002%20ann%20coulter.jp g

yeah, she's attractive in that George Hamilton / Satan sort of way.

SteelSD
02-02-2006, 01:37 AM
Paris Hilton- Vapid tart whose mouth only qualifies as an "in hole".

Tara Reid- "Death by misadventure" is gonna' be on the coroner's report. Some folks get drunk in Tijuana and end up with tatoos they can't remember getting. She does that and ends up with bigger boobs.

Mena Suvari- Forehead girl. If she'd have been born a couple centuries ago, it would have been considered a birth defect.

Elizabeth Berkley- Looks like a horse. Tried watching Showgirls once while holding a little cardboard cutout up in an attempt to cover her face. Too much work. Much better just to fast-forward to the scenes Gina Gershon (HOT HOT!!) is in.

LeAnn Rimes- If not for that voice, she'd be married to some guy named Bubba. Attempts to wear either spandex or tight-fitting jeans should fall under the "Just because you can, doesn't mean you should" rule.

Jennifer Jason Leigh- Played chick who got knocked up by loser in High School in Fast Times at Ridgemont High. Looks like chick who would get knocked up by loser in high school. Great casting.

Lea Thompson- The case of the incredible shrinking lips. Desperately needs to use some of LeAnn Rimes butt fat to plump those suckers up because if her lips keep shrinking pretty soon she'll end up eating her nose.

Lisa Kudrow- The face that botox can't beat. Wrinkles that spontaneously reproduce. Voted most likely in her high school class to end up with jowels.

Bridget Fonda- Pointy...nose...will...kill. Should have to register that thing as a lethal weapon. I was dismayed that Bill Pullman talked her out of breast implants in "Singles". She needs them to get up to an A cup.

Minnie Driver- Maud Adams called. She wants her cheekbones back.

Stacy Ferguson- Eybrows should be arrested for assaulting her face. Chick either has out-of-control sweat glands or her face is constantly pumping out light sweet crude. When I see her, I either want to take a dry sponge to her head or buff it with a chamois cloth. Can't figure out which.

pedro
02-02-2006, 02:00 AM
Well umm.... that was kinda harsh don't ya think?

SteelSD
02-02-2006, 02:06 AM
Well umm.... that was kinda harsh don't ya think?

I'm sorry. I thought I was letting 'em off easy. For example, I didn't even mention Suvari's gigantic forehead mole. First time I saw that thing, I wanted to paint a target around it.

:evil:

The Baumer
02-02-2006, 02:40 AM
I can not understand people's obsession with Jessica Biel. She is not the hottest woman on Earth. She is kind of manly in fact.

RedsBaron
02-02-2006, 06:21 AM
Steel, I always kinda thought Lea Thompson was cute, but I haven't seen her in several years. I agree with you on Elizabeth Berkley; anyone catching a "Saved By The Bell" rerun will look at Tiffani Thiessen, not Elizabeth. LeAnn Rimes does have a good voice.

max venable
02-02-2006, 09:00 AM
Here's one of mine...

Ashlee Simpson
http://www.askmen.com/imagessexsymbol/2004_jul/ashlee_simpson/ashlee_simpson_150.JPG
I do not find her attractive at all.

Red Leader
02-02-2006, 09:04 AM
Ashlee Simpson is flat out nasty.

KronoRed
02-02-2006, 09:05 AM
She doesn't seem human.

Johnny Footstool
02-02-2006, 09:30 AM
I don't think aging should qualify people for this survey unless they've paid some hack South American sawbones to pump their lips full of rendered hog fat. (Meg Ryan, I'm looking at you. And cringing.) We all get less hot as we get older.

I think we should only consider people as they were in their prime, or in a reasonably gray area of their prime. For instance, Sarah Jessica Parker isn't really in her prime anymore -- she peaked in "Honeymoon in Vegas," IMO. So if you didn't like her back then, you've got a legit entry in this survey. If you dug her back then, but don't like her now, it's kind of like saying, "Man, Lita Ford isn't all that hot."

Chip R
02-02-2006, 09:32 AM
Mena Suvari- Forehead girl. If she'd have been born a couple centuries ago, it would have been considered a birth defect.

That ain't a forehead. That's a fivehead. ;)

Bridget Fonda- Pointy...nose...will...kill. Should have to register that thing as a lethal weapon. I was dismayed that Bill Pullman talked her out of breast implants in "Singles". She needs them to get up to an A cup.

Agree to disagree there. I've always thought she was cute.

max venable
02-02-2006, 09:35 AM
I think we should only consider people as they were in their prime, or in a reasonably gray area of their prime. For instance, Sarah Jessica Parker isn't really in her prime anymore -- she peaked in "Honeymoon in Vegas," IMO. So if you didn't like her back then, you've got a legit entry in this survey. If you dug her back then, but don't like her now, it's kind of like saying, "Man, Lita Ford isn't all that hot."
SJP...Honeymoon in Vegas...you're right on with that...she was smokin' hot in that flick.

And I still dig Meg Ryan.

max venable
02-02-2006, 09:39 AM
I've never thought Michelle Pfeiffer was 'all that'
http://images.rottentomatoes.com/images/movie/allposters/73/039_39735_rt.jpg

RedsBaron
02-02-2006, 09:48 AM
I've never thought Michelle Pfeiffer was 'all that'
http://images.rottentomatoes.com/images/movie/allposters/73/039_39735_rt.jpg
Did you ever see "The Fabulous Baker Boys" and the scene where she is singing while lounging on a piano? Steam comes out of my ears every time I see that scene.

Chip R
02-02-2006, 09:48 AM
I thought SJP was kinda cute when she was younger and on "Square Pegs." They made her look unattractive cause that was what the part called for. She does have a bit of the equine look about her though.

Johnny Footstool
02-02-2006, 09:51 AM
I thought SJP was kinda cute when she was younger and on "Square Pegs." They made her look unattractive cause that was what the part called for. She does have a bit of the equine look about her though.

Six words: Girls Just Want to Have Fun.

SJP, Helen Hunt, and Shannen Doherty, plus a young Jonathan Silverman to add some comedic edge. Run it in a loop on HBO in the summertime in the mid-80's, and you've got the makings of a teen classic.

max venable
02-02-2006, 09:55 AM
Here are some artist's renditions of some of our top nominees so far (perhaps highlighting exactly what it is that you find repulsive):

Julia Roberts
http://www.opdebeeck.com/afbeeldingen/karikatuurschetsen/large/roberts.jpg

Sarah Jessica Parker
http://www.opdebeeck.com/afbeeldingen/karikatuurschetsen/large/parker.jpg

Nicole Kidman
http://www.opdebeeck.com/afbeeldingen/karikatuurschetsen/large/kidman.jpg

Jennifer Anniston
http://www.opdebeeck.com/afbeeldingen/karikatuurschetsen/large/aniston.jpg

Cameron Diaz
http://www.opdebeeck.com/afbeeldingen/karikatuurschetsen/large/camerondiaz.jpg

Johnny Footstool
02-02-2006, 10:57 AM
I'll add Liv Tyler to the list. She looks cross-eyed to me.

ochre
02-02-2006, 02:45 PM
I've like Sarah Jessica Parker since I saw L.A. Story. She was more like this then:

http://sael7.canalblog.com/images/Sarah_Jessica_Parker_011.png

max venable
02-02-2006, 03:38 PM
Found a more recent pic of Sarah Jessica to contrast with the one above:
http://www.teezz.co.uk/images/fridge-magnets/afghan-hound-d9-tn.jpg
Yeah, she's changed quite a bit since LA Story.

Red Leader
02-02-2006, 05:22 PM
I knew I forgot a big one.

Renee Zellweger. ACk.

I used to think she was somewhat attractive and then she had plastic surgery, botox, or lost a bunch of weight, one of those and looks absolutely horrid.

http://film.onet.pl/_i/plotki/duze/r/renee_zellweger_13.jpg

ochre
02-02-2006, 05:34 PM

Renee Zellweger. ACk.

I used to think she was somewhat attractive and then she had plastic surgery, botox, or lost a bunch of weight, one of those and looks absolutely horrid.

she looked pretty good in empire records.

The Baumer
02-02-2006, 06:59 PM
I've like Sarah Jessica Parker since I saw L.A. Story. She was more like this then:

http://sael7.canalblog.com/images/Sarah_Jessica_Parker_011.png

You mean she was more air-brushed back then?

remdog
02-02-2006, 10:00 PM
Found a more recent pic of Sarah Jessica to contrast with the one above:
http://www.teezz.co.uk/images/fridge-magnets/afghan-hound-d9-tn.jpg

This looks almost exactly like one of my afgahn hounds. We named her Stevie, after Stevie Nicks (who, at that time, I thought looked pretty good).

Rem

Yachtzee
02-03-2006, 12:02 AM

Renee Zellweger. ACk.

http://film.onet.pl/_i/plotki/duze/r/renee_zellweger_13.jpg

I agree. She looked better with all the Bridget Jones weight.

02-03-2006, 12:33 AM
Julia Roberts.

GAC
02-03-2006, 08:16 AM
Six words: Girls Just Want to Have Fun.

SJP, Helen Hunt, and Shannen Doherty, plus a young Jonathan Silverman to add some comedic edge. Run it in a loop on HBO in the summertime in the mid-80's, and you've got the makings of a teen classic.

Now I have to admit that I liked Helen Hunt. She had that "earthy, natural" look.

http://www.geocities.com/Hollywood/Set/7815/helen.jpg

But I'll still take Dawn Wells over an of them. ;)

http://macumbalove.tripod.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/dawnwells04.jpg

Chip R
02-03-2006, 08:59 AM
Now I have to admit that I liked Helen Hunt. She had that "earthy, natural" look.

http://www.geocities.com/Hollywood/Set/7815/helen.jpg

She should sell advertising space on that forehead.

REDREAD
02-03-2006, 12:29 PM
I don't think Halle Berry is hot, or Sharon Stone.

Sharon Stone used to be pretty good looking, but she didn't age well.
Angela Jolie is hot..

Sarah Jessica Parker.. I agree. I see her on the cover of all these magazines, and I wonder why.

Back in the 80's everyone thought Tina Turner was hot. Never understood that.

Agree, Halle Berry is not hot.

RosieRed
02-03-2006, 01:39 PM
Wow. Talk about a harsh thread. It's kind of sickening. Much more so than the other thread.

Red Leader
02-03-2006, 01:53 PM
Yeah, this thread should be closed, too.

Everyone is beautiful on the inside, and there's no questioning that.

:(

pedro
02-03-2006, 01:53 PM
Wow. Talk about a harsh thread. It's kind of sickening. Much more so than the other thread.

I agree Rosie. I never knew the folks at RZ were all so spectacularily good looking themselves. Must be hard to deal with being so perfect.

Red Leader
02-03-2006, 02:00 PM
close it up!

Gainesville Red
02-03-2006, 02:26 PM
I bet they all have nicer looking checkbooks than I have.

Johnny Footstool
02-03-2006, 03:03 PM
I agree Rosie. I never knew the folks at RZ were all so spectacularily good looking themselves. Must be hard to deal with being so perfect.

You don't have to be good-looking to appreciate beauty, or to recognize when someone's "beauty" isn't all as it's cracked up to be.

I don't see any reason to close this thread. If some people aren't enjoying it, they're welcome to not participate in the discussion.

Matt700wlw
02-03-2006, 03:08 PM
It's all in fun!

I think...:dunno:

max venable
02-03-2006, 03:22 PM
Helen hunt would make my list for this category...with one exception...she was smokin' hot in 'What Women Want.' Other than that, I've never been impressed with her looks.

Danny Serafini
02-03-2006, 03:33 PM
I would've put Helen Hunt in the other thread but I figured she was considered generally attractive by too many people to count. Looks like I might be wrong.

remdog
02-03-2006, 04:12 PM
You don't have to be good-looking to appreciate beauty, or to recognize when someone's "beauty" isn't all as it's cracked up to be.

I don't see any reason to close this thread. If some people aren't enjoying it, they're welcome to not participate in the discussion.

What Johnny said. This is real life folks. People think and talk this way in the real world all the time. If you think they don't then you really haven't been paying attention and you need to realize that appearances are judged everytime two (or more) people meet. It's one of the laws of nature and, duh, natural.

Rem

Doc. Scott
02-03-2006, 04:41 PM
For some reason, it seems okay to mock Anna Benson or Paris Hilton or Pam Anderson, but not actresses or other public figures who have some semblance of talent or gift to offer the world. Just seems strange.