PDA

View Full Version : Pregnant Steeler fan has labor induced...

Chip R
02-03-2006, 02:54 PM
so she won't miss the Super Bowl. :help: But check out the guy's facial hair if you want a good laugh.

http://kdka.com/local/local_story_030192813.html

Yachtzee
02-03-2006, 03:14 PM
Classic. The irony of it all is that it would have probably been more meaningful if she had let things take their course and given birth during the Super Bowl. Which sounds better to tell your kid when they get older?

"You were born while the Steelers won Super Bowl XL."

OR

"Mom had you induced because she didn't want to miss the Super Bowl."

OldRightHander
02-03-2006, 03:20 PM
Classic. The irony of it all is that it would have probably been more meaningful if she had let things take their course and given birth during the Super Bowl. Which sounds better to tell your kid when they get older?

OR

You have a point. I was born during the 1969 Rose Bowl when the Buckeyes won the National Championship. That was a good one to come into the world during.

remdog
02-03-2006, 05:18 PM

OR

Or (if Seattle wins): Mom popped ya' out so you could be a loser! :devil:

Rem

KronoRed
02-03-2006, 05:21 PM
Did you get to see any of the game? ;)

creek14
02-03-2006, 05:29 PM
I read somewhere that the next day (after the article ran) she went into labor (naturally).

Doc. Scott
02-03-2006, 05:36 PM
This could so set up a situation like the one from the film Buffalo '66 (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0118789/). Just in case Ben Roethlisberger fumbles in the fourth quarter or something and some weirdo outcasty guy comes after him at his gentleman's club twenty-five years from now.

max venable
02-03-2006, 07:22 PM
The pic of that dude is EXACTLY what I picture of when I think of a Steelers fan. :thumbup:

GAC
02-05-2006, 05:12 AM
I heard Joey Porter was involved. ;)

Chip R
02-05-2006, 10:35 AM
I heard Joey Porter was involved. ;)

Actually Porter was angry because he wasn't consulted over this decision. ;)