PDA

View Full Version : Wbc && Jr?

RedsMan3203
02-08-2006, 01:32 PM
I have been around much snice little after August of last year.... So its been a long catch up...

I didn't know O'Brien was fired till a week after it happend... But ya... I'm here....

Its been awhile snice I visited espn online... And their pole on the baseball page is...

If JR starts in CF, who should be the other 2 starters for the US in the WBC?

So, i take it JR is going to play in the WBC, and he is back and healthly after this off seasons minor surgrey?!

dougdirt
02-08-2006, 02:17 PM
If JR starts in CF, who should be the other 2 starters for the US in the WBC?

So, i take it JR is going to play in the WBC, and he is back and healthly after this off seasons minor surgrey?!

I take Damon and Wells without a second thought.
As for your second comment/question...I dont really understand what you are asking with it?

RedsMan3203
02-08-2006, 10:02 PM
When I stopped watching last year... Is when JR got hurt in ATL. He was the only reason why I was still watching games....

I know he was suppose to have minor surgrey on something or to finish with the injury from the year before.

But, is he going to play in the WBC?

Nugget
02-08-2006, 11:36 PM
He is on the roster and has declared himself available to play.

He was shutdown due to minor injury to the right/left foot, some kind of strain.

The surgery though had nothing to do with that injury. It was just minor surgery to clear out scar tissue from previous injuries.

RedsMan3203
02-09-2006, 12:50 AM
Thanks!

Football season is over... Now... I'm on my way to counting the days till opening day.......

I'm Ready.