PDA

View Full Version : Castle and Krivsky email?

KearnsyEars
02-15-2006, 12:21 PM
Hey guys, I wanna email castelleni and Krivsky or one of the two and tell them thanks for this move. Anyone have an idea of the best way to get in to contact with one of these gentleman via email? Thanks

KE :beerme:

dougdirt
02-15-2006, 12:48 PM
Not sure about email, but I know for a fact that you can write them letters, care of the stadium.

KearnsyEars
02-15-2006, 01:46 PM
Yeah I figured, but I am a tech geek at work, I need the emails!

M2
02-15-2006, 01:52 PM
I believe the basic nomenclature for Reds' employee e-mail is firstname.lastname@cincyreds.com, though I believe players use code names and front office guys mix it up a bit.

savafan
02-15-2006, 01:57 PM
I believe the basic nomenclature for Reds' employee e-mail is firstname.lastname@cincyreds.com, though I believe players use code names and front office guys mix it up a bit.

That was the format for DanO's e-mail addy, but not for Krivsky or Castellini. ;)

KearnsyEars
02-15-2006, 02:00 PM
darnit! and to say I'd just like to say how much it means to have them aboard and how much it means to reds fans to show the commitment to winning by locking up our franchise guy (DUNNER)

TeamBoone
02-15-2006, 04:52 PM
I just emailed Mark Sheldon to see if he can provide that info. A few seasons ago, they published that information on Reds.com, but it hasn't been there in awhile.

TOBTTReds
02-17-2006, 12:38 PM

Actually it is first letter of first name, then last name @reds.com or other variations of the website.

Ex: RZone@reds.com