PDA

View Full Version : Ticketmaster help

vaticanplum
02-17-2006, 11:23 AM
I'm trying to buy tickets for the White Sox-Yankees series online, and my computer keeps freaking out...usually I go to the box office to get tickets, but I thought it would be wise to actually think ahead this time (they just went on sale 20 minutes ago), but it is NOT WORKING and I'm afraid they're going to sell out. Either my computer freezes or it takes too long and times out.

Have any of you bought baseball tickets through ticketmaster? Is there a number I can call instead?

KittyDuran
02-17-2006, 02:51 PM
VP - I just saw this message... did you get thru? I just tried and got thru, of course, I didn't purchase.

vaticanplum
02-17-2006, 03:29 PM
VP - I just saw this message... did you get thru? I just tried and got thru, of course, I didn't purchase.

Thanks for trying, Kitty...I did finally get through, but realized how expensive the tickets were so it's all best that I didn't. I'm going to do what I always do, ie. wait it out to see if some cheaper tickets magically appear in my pathway, and then end up paying scalpers three times face value. For some reason, in my mind this evens out the frustration and surcharges that Ticketmaster forces upon me.

But thanks again for your help!