PDA

View Full Version : Everyone get the tix they wanted this morning?

Jaycint
02-18-2006, 11:07 AM
I was a little worried that the website would be a trainwreck but it actually went really smooth. Got tix for the Father's Day game against the White Sox and some tickets for a Thursday nighter against those dastardly Dodgers. Now if Opening Day would just hurry up and get here!

Jpup
02-18-2006, 11:15 AM
I started to buy tickets for the Indians, White Sox, and Braves, but then decided I would wait until the rest of the club seats and scout seats are released before buying any. I had more luck getting good seats that way in the past. I could have had club seats for any of the 3 right at 9:30 but I wanted better seats. If I'm going to make that 3 1/2 drive, I want to be really close.

OldRightHander
02-18-2006, 10:57 PM
I had a bad experience with the internet a few years ago trying to get Opening Day tickets, so I always buy them in person. I drove down to Lexington because I figured the Meijer stores down there would have smaller crowds, and that turned out to be a good decision. The store I went to only had about 20 people show up and I still got a decent spot in the line even after the stupid lottery drawing for line places. I only bought tickets for Opening Day for now. I usually go to other games spur of the moment.

TOBTTReds
02-18-2006, 11:54 PM
Got shut out this year. Very dissapointing. If anyone has anything they want to sell for a decent price, please PM me.