PDA

View Full Version : Reminder. Reds on FSO tonight

Reds1
02-20-2006, 02:33 PM
And all week between 7 and 10 eastern. I can't wait.

BoydsOfSummer
02-20-2006, 02:58 PM
Excellent! Thanks for the reminder.

Reds1
02-20-2006, 03:07 PM
I already got a PM of thanks from another guy! I'm so glad to remind as this is going to be great. I'd love to get some feedback from what everone things. I just hope I can watch some with 3 kids including a new baby.

redsfan30
02-20-2006, 03:30 PM
I was bigtime pumped until I looked at the guide on my TV this morning. It looks like they are just going to re-air the same programming all week long for the most part.

:thumbdown

Hopefully they'll mix some new stuff in throughout the week.

TOBTTReds
02-20-2006, 04:08 PM
I was bigtime pumped until I looked at the guide on my TV this morning. It looks like they are just going to re-air the same programming all week long for the most part.

:thumbdown

Hopefully they'll mix some new stuff in throughout the week.

I checked monday and tuesday and those are all different from what i checked. I guess we'll see.

redsfan30
02-20-2006, 04:23 PM
I checked monday and tuesday and those are all different from what i checked. I guess we'll see.
My guide says that they will show the 1990 Reds tape, a "Halls of Fame" show, the Griffey special and the Bob Castellini interview every night.

I hope you're right though. Sure would make it more interesting.

Reds Fanatic
02-20-2006, 04:33 PM
Anyone have any idea what Reds shows they have on from 7-10. I looked at the FSN Ohio schedule on the foxsports page and they have Cavaliers games most of the week in that time frame. In fact they don't mention these Reds specials at all on the FSN Ohio schedule. Which probably means outside the Cincinnati/Dayton area the rest of the state will probably not see these specials.

Reds Fanatic
02-20-2006, 05:28 PM
I just found most of the schedule for tonight:

7 pm - 1990 Reds
7:30 - Hot Stove Special
8 - Sparky Anderson
8:30 - Ken Griffey Jr.
9 - Bob Castellini interview
9:30 - Not sure what is on the final half hour

Reds Fanatic
02-20-2006, 05:35 PM
I just looked up the whole week's schedule on Yahoo's tv listings and after tonight most of the week are repeats of tonight's shows except for the following new shows.

Tues. 7:30 Tom Seaver
Wed 7 - Tony Perez
Thur 9:30 Marty Brennaman

Matt700wlw
02-20-2006, 05:49 PM
Looks like it's time to set the VCR....yes, I'm still on VCRs...

Bob Borkowski
02-20-2006, 07:19 PM
I just found most of the schedule for tonight:

7 pm - 1990 Reds
7:30 - Hot Stove Special
8 - Sparky Anderson
8:30 - Ken Griffey Jr.
9 - Bob Castellini interview
9:30 - Not sure what is on the final half hour

The recap of the Wire-to-Wire season is looking good at the half-way mark of that segment.:) Mostly interviews with players from the team.

TOBTTReds
02-20-2006, 07:23 PM
Could they not buy a highlight?

Anyone hear that 1990 Reds-Hots before? That is hilarious.

In case you missed it: Larkin, Davis, The nasty boys rapping. :cool:

Reds1
02-20-2006, 08:46 PM
I don't remember that rap. Man, that was bad, but priceless seeing that.

I like the live reports and discussion between some of the shows. I guess I"m starving for anything new. I want to see the interview with the new owner. Maybe here from the new GM too!

Reds1
02-20-2006, 10:16 PM
Excellent 3 hrs. The Griffey Jr. interview was excellent. I also liked hearing from the new owner. He knows the problem and at least has sold to me that he is going to do everything he can to fix it. Hope you guys didn't miss it!

KronoRed
02-20-2006, 10:19 PM
Looks like it's time to set the VCR....yes, I'm still on VCRs...
What's a VCR?

;)

jmcclain19
02-20-2006, 10:30 PM
What's a VCR?

;)

It's a mind control device the man uses to rule to world

http://home.no.net/holodoc/ordinary1.jpg

Gainesville Red
02-20-2006, 10:32 PM
I heard on ESPN Radio a couple minutes ago that there's going to be a Griffey piece on Sportscenter tonight.

KronoRed
02-20-2006, 10:33 PM
Bet you 50 tacos they bring up SR not getting the 1st base job.

Reds1
02-20-2006, 10:34 PM
Man, I still have a VCR. I'm trying to talk the wife into buying one of those duel dvrs. Are these things as great I hear?

KronoRed
02-20-2006, 10:35 PM
Yes they are.

You'll never watch tv the same again.

Caveat Emperor
02-20-2006, 10:57 PM
The proprieters of Buckeye Cable here in Toledo (the single worst cable system I've ever utilized -- I'd like to personally strangle everyone who runs this mickey mouse outfit) decided to drop Fox Sports Ohio from it's basic and expanded packages when it was announced that they had lost the rights to Indians baseball.

Of course, we get FSN Detroit, for anyone who wants to get their nightly Tigers fix...

Super_Barry11
02-20-2006, 11:57 PM
Hope you guys didn't miss it!

I had late softball practice, so I missed it... (Assuming it was on up here in Cleveland anyway!!) :(

RedsFan75
02-21-2006, 08:17 AM
The wife and I were watching it and she started to rag on Grande. She started it after his wonderfully insightfully question to Browning. In case you forgot, the question went something like this. "So Tom was the perfect game the highlight of your career?" And when he asked Cast "So sitting through the last 5 losing seasons, is that what prompted you to get involved in buying the Reds?" I thought she was going to lose it. :D

Blimpie
02-21-2006, 08:35 AM
I completely flaked last night and forgot to tune in. Has anybody seen a promo on FSO about a possible re-air date?

Reds Fanatic
02-21-2006, 08:38 AM
I completely flaked last night and forgot to tune in. Has anybody seen a promo on FSO about a possible re-air date?
This is on all week. Most of the shows from last night are being reaired throughout the week with one new show each night.

Blimpie
02-21-2006, 08:44 AM
This is on all week. Most of the shows from last night are being reaired throughout the week with one new show each night.Muchas Grab-yass, RF :beerme:

Reds1
02-21-2006, 02:18 PM
Does anyone know the time of the new show each night? I was wondering how they were going to get 3 hrs of new stuff each night. thanks

Reds Fanatic
02-21-2006, 02:40 PM
Does anyone know the time of the new show each night? I was wondering how they were going to get 3 hrs of new stuff each night. thanks Go back to post #9 on the 1st page of this thread. The best I can tell it looks like one new show the next 3 nights. Tonight at 7:30, Wednesday at 7 and Thursday at 9:30 are the 3 new shows I could find. They may have some other new material but those are the 3 listed as new on the TV listings I could find.

Reds1
02-21-2006, 11:04 PM
Anything new tonight worth watching. I taped it, but hadn't watched. The two times I flipped over it was something I saw last night.

Reds1
02-22-2006, 09:47 AM
If you guys did miss it. I watched it and there was a very nice piece on Tom Seaver. I like hearing stories how they came up, etc. It was very interesting if you get a chance to see it. It really wan't much about his time with the reds but his career and he was only with the reds 5 years and I think he enjoyed his 2 years with the White Sox the best, but he attributed being able to get 300 wins to being on the great Reds team, but was sad he never won the WS with that group as he came in 77.

traderumor
02-23-2006, 09:38 AM
I've had a chance to watch it the last two nights, but they had to show the freakin' Cavaliers :angry: , so haven't gotten to see one minute of it.

Reds1
02-23-2006, 10:57 AM
They do a lot of repeating. I didn't get to watch any of last night, but hoping tonight they repeat stuff from last night and then one thing new tonight. We'll see. I'm ready for games though and less talk. LOL

TeamBoone
02-23-2006, 12:16 PM
I don't mind a repeat now and then, but repeating every night?

I'm really disappointed. Not in the programming, what they've shown has been good. But it seems they could have given more new stuff each evening, followed by maybe an hour of repeat programming.

I was hoping to see some one-on-one interviews with some of the current players. Maybe a walking tour of the GAB, including the locker room. A feature on the Reds Hall of Fame facility. And wouldn't it be nice if one of them traveled to Sarasota and broadcast the final program from there?

Oh well, what we got was good, and I should be thankful for that. So I will be.

Chip R
02-23-2006, 12:21 PM

I'm really disappointed. Not in the programming, what they've shown has been good. But it seems they could have given more new stuff each evening, followed by maybe an hour of repeat programming.

I was hoping to see some one-on-one interviews with some of the current players. Maybe a walking tour of the GAB, including the locker room. A feature on the Reds Hall of Fame facility. And wouldn't it be nice if one of them traveled to Sarasota and broadcast the final program from there?

Oh well, what we got was good, and I should be thankful for that. So I will be.

Baby steps, TB. :)

traderumor
02-23-2006, 12:26 PM

Oh well, what we got was good, and I should be thankful for that. So I will be.At least you've gotten to watch instead of being preempted by the NBA

Reds1
02-23-2006, 05:37 PM
Well, and you have 2 more nights of a new program. Maybe they'll do more of what you want.

What I think sucks as I turn it on and I have to try and remember if I've already seen it. LOL