PDA

View Full Version : whos all gonna be at opening day

daytonredsfan
03-03-2006, 06:11 PM
who all is going to opening day? and where you hanging out at before the game?

03-03-2006, 07:16 PM
I'll have my family there. We'll probably get a hotel downtown or in Covington- beats trying to make the 3 hour drive that day, and parking is alot less stressful. I'll probably get up real early and park the car and take the TANK downtown, if we are in Covington. After the parade, we'll just hang out downtown and take in the buzz in the air-that doesn't happen very often to us Reds fans. I would head to the In Between or somewhere, but the kids will stop that!

creek14
03-03-2006, 07:37 PM
I'll be there. Not sure where we'll hang pregame since mr creek and I will be meeting up with my b-i-l and another RZ poster.

redsfan30
03-03-2006, 07:55 PM
I'll be there with my girlfriend and parents. It's about a 2 hour drive for me so we'll be on the road around 7:00 AM. We'll role into town around 9:00 and have breakfast at the Albee (sp?) in the Westin then walk around and take in the atmosphere for a while. The parade should start around 11:00 or so. After the game, we'll have Montgomery Inn and hopefully start preparing for the Buckeyes apperance in the National Championship game that night!

Heath
03-03-2006, 08:20 PM
I think I'm going to work and then enjoy the cable feed at work and Marty & Joe & Steve on the radio.

Then, I'll wait a day or two and go down on the first night game of the year, park in the Freedom Center Parking Lot and stroll over to the ticket office, ask for best available in the moon deck.

That's entertainment right there.

Chip R
03-03-2006, 10:54 PM
GAC and I are going. I'm going to be marching in the parade but should have a little time before the game to meet and greet. Of course that means GAC will be on his own before the game and knowing him he may end up in Newport. ;)

KittyDuran
03-03-2006, 11:10 PM
GAC and I are going. I'm going to be marching in the parade but should have a little time before the game to meet and greet. Of course that means GAC will be on his own before the game and knowing him he may end up in Newport. ;)so will be volunteering to babysit GAC? :help: ;)

Chip R
03-03-2006, 11:19 PM
so will be volunteering to babysit GAC? :help: ;)
I think you're up to the job. :D

max venable
03-03-2006, 11:33 PM
I'll be there...all day baby! And then I'll watch the Buckeyes play in the national championship game that night (wishful thinking, I know).