PDA

View Full Version : Sopranos Season 6

jmcclain19
03-13-2006, 12:33 AM
Just finished watching the debut episode of the Sopranos. Always great to return to the routine of Sunday Night HBO watching.

My wife and I have spent the last few weeks Tivo'ing all the old episodes and watching them when we can to refresh exactly what has happened since season 5.

Tonight, I turned over, about 50 minutes into the show and remarked to my wife that the show seemed a little on the slow side for a season finale, which was unlike the Sopranos. And then there were three shocking surprises.

I know Tony makes it, obviously if the show keeps going he has to make it.

Any thoughts on what is next?

I'm befuddled. And I like how HBO didn't even try to give a teaser for next weeks show.

Johnny Footstool
03-13-2006, 12:38 AM
SPOILER

I was glad Ade made an appearance. Looking forward to more of those.

jmcclain19
03-13-2006, 02:02 AM
SPOILER

I was glad Ade made an appearance. Looking forward to more of those.

On IMDB they had her listed on several episodes this season. Along with a few others like Big ***** & Ralphie.

Wouldn't be surprised if they all made several apperances

WMR
03-13-2006, 03:15 AM
Wonder if Tony'll still be dead--haha--set against assisted living for Uncle June??

alex trevino
03-13-2006, 07:31 AM
I am a huge fan of theshow but also felt it was a little slow last night. I just hope Tony finds our about Dr.Meffi's rape in the next 19 shows.

Sweetstop
03-13-2006, 12:25 PM
I am a huge fan of theshow but also felt it was a little slow last night. I just hope Tony finds our about Dr.Meffi's rape in the next 19 shows.

SPOILER

A beating, a hit-and-run, a suicide, an in-the-gut-surprising shooting, several sushi orgies...and you thought it was slow? ;) It contained the nucleus for an exciting season, I'd say.

The enigmatic montage at the beginning was certainly full of foreshadowing also.

BTW, Big Love looks like it has possibilities also.

Johnny Footstool
03-13-2006, 01:00 PM
Who will find the gun under the bed? I'm betting it's Tony's niece.