PDA

View Full Version : Yankees/Cardinals Pictures

Team Clark
03-15-2006, 01:00 AM
I am going to attempt to post some pictures taken at today's Yankees/Cards game. You may need to check back. :laugh: My connection here is awful.

Harold Reynolds came down to talk to Gene Michael during the game. Always a pleasure to sit next to or near Gene. It's amazing what he sees on a Baseball field.

Mike Jorgensen, Jim Fregosi and I attempted to sing a little "take me out to the ballgame". We were terrible as always. Mike is a "super" scout for the Cardinals. Jim is back with the Braves this year.

My mentor Jim Fregosi took a pic with me. I've known Jim for about 6 years and he had to be wondering why I wanted a pic. I had some friends with me at the game so maybe he figured it was for them.

Legends field is better than a lot of Big League stadiums I have been to. First class all the way.

Team Clark
03-15-2006, 01:45 AM
Ok. They are up. Sorry for the delay.

Caseyfan21
03-15-2006, 01:56 AM
Cool pics, thanks for sharing. I cannot wait to get my new digital camera out to a game and try to get up close for a few shots like these.

KronoRed
03-15-2006, 03:18 AM
Nice stuff :)

RANDY IN INDY
03-15-2006, 08:09 AM
Thanks, Team Clark. Great pictures. I remember when Jorgensen played for the Mets, and Expos in the 70's. Fregosi was a pretty fair shortstop, himself.;)

RANDY IN INDY
03-15-2006, 08:12 AM
Gene, "the stick" Michael was pretty good at "pickin' it" at short for the Yanks. Too bad that "stick" was a reference to his physical size and not his bat.

Chip R
03-15-2006, 10:44 AM
I see that head hasn't shrunk any. :p: