PDA

View Full Version : Guess who signed Allan Simpson???

timmario66
03-20-2006, 02:46 PM
MILWAUKEE BREWERS-Signed RHP Allan Simpson to a minor league contract.

I hear Gomer Pyle in the background saying "Surprise, Surprise, Surprise".

You can at least call Obie one thing and that is loyal.:rolleyes:

Falls City Beer
03-20-2006, 02:51 PM
MILWAUKEE BREWERS-Signed RHP Allan Simpson to a minor league contract.

I hear Gomer Pyle in the background saying "Surprise, Surprise, Surprise".

You can at least call Obie one thing and that is loyal.:rolleyes:

I'm telling you, Allan Simpson will probably make that squad. I know everyone's sold on the Brewers, but I have this hunch that they're going to be kind of lame.

Heath
03-20-2006, 02:53 PM
I was wrong.

I guessed Washington.

Ravenlord
03-20-2006, 03:21 PM
Allan Simpson + Mike Maddux = Derrick Turnbow

jmcclain19
03-20-2006, 03:28 PM

Derrick Turnbow + Danny Kolb + Matt Wise + Fill in project here + Mike Maddux = 3rd Place Brewers

traderumor
03-20-2006, 03:29 PM
If he does, I will be the most surprised person on the planet. I'm thinking Turnbow is the proverbial lightning in a bottle rather than Maddux having the wild hard thrower special gnosis.

Ravenlord
03-20-2006, 03:31 PM
except there's a huge difference between Turnbow and Simpson and the rest of the Brewers BP projects. never mind that entire Chris Capuano and Doug Davis thing to front their rotation while Sheets remains on the DL.

i'd much rather be the Brewers than the Reds on all points of the organization. and i think the Brewer's will beat out the Astros for 2nd.

Falls City Beer
03-20-2006, 03:32 PM
except there's a huge difference between Turnbow and Simpson and the rest of the Brewers BP projects. never mind that entire Chris Capuano and Doug Davis thing to front their rotation while Sheets remains on the DL.

i'd much rather be the Brewers than the Reds on all points of the organization. and i think the Brewer's will beat out the Astros for 2nd.

I think the Stros win the division outright.

OnBaseMachine
03-20-2006, 03:38 PM

I was thinking the same thing. Turnbow had control issues and look how he turned out after joining the Brew Crew.

Heath
03-20-2006, 04:41 PM
I think the Stros win the division outright.

you've been drinking with Astrobuddy again, haven't you?