PDA

View Full Version : Question about waiver wire

Dunner44
03-25-2006, 10:49 AM
Ok, so with the Reds missing the boat on Choi, I was wondering about waiver rules. Originally I remembered in the NFL that if you make a waiver claim and are sucessful, you move to the end of the line. I tried to confirm this, but I was unable to. All I could find were fantasy football web sites. Is there any "end of the line" rule in baseball (or football) or did I just make that up? It easily could be the latter choice...:confused:

REDREAD
03-25-2006, 03:58 PM
Ok, so with the Reds missing the boat on Choi, I was wondering about waiver rules. Originally I remembered in the NFL that if you make a waiver claim and are sucessful, you move to the end of the line. I tried to confirm this, but I was unable to. All I could find were fantasy football web sites. Is there any "end of the line" rule in baseball (or football) or did I just make that up? It easily could be the latter choice...:confused:

No, there's no "moving to the end of the line".. It's based on the standings, no matter how many claims you make.
First choi went through all the NL teams (worst record to best), then he went through the AL teams in order.