PDA

View Full Version : Reds drafted

HBP
03-26-2006, 03:48 PM
Amazing, EdE just went #13 overall in the Yahoo league I'm in. Griffey went in the 4th which I thought was a little early.

Dom Heffner
03-26-2006, 03:58 PM
I grabbed Encarnacion in the 17th.

Buckeye33
03-26-2006, 04:00 PM
I grabbed Encarnacion in the 17th.

Yeah, 17th round isn't bad at all to grab EE, but holy crap, #13 overall, which would be the 2nd round.

Poor guy/gal who is running that team.

Redsnake
03-26-2006, 07:51 PM
I drafted Eddie E. in all 3 of my leagues. 23rd round, 21st round and reached for him (i thought) in the 20th round.

max venable
03-27-2006, 08:25 PM
EdE went undrafted in my league. The only other Reds drafted were:

Griffey
Dunn
FeLo

That's IT!

Dom Heffner
03-27-2006, 09:35 PM
I have lots of Reds. I got Dunn in the 6th, Lopez in the 7th, and then Kearns in the last round to go with EdwinE.

This is partially due to being out of fantasy baseball for so long that I have no idea who is who.

My starting 8:

David Ortiz
Jeff Kent
Felipe Lopez
David Wright
Adam Dunn
Pat Burell
Vernon Wells
Jason Varitek

I also got Roy Oswalt and a host of pitchers that I haven't the slightest clue as to who they are.

T. Hudson, C. Young, David Bush, Oliver Perez, D. Cabrera, E. Bedard, and my closers are Isringhausen and Cordero.

I have to start two SPs and two RPs and then 3 other pitchers. If anyone can tell me who I would be best suited going with, it would be appreciated, because Bob Welch was a relevant fantasy player the last time I played this game. :)

IowaRed
03-27-2006, 10:57 PM
Dom, starting 8 looks pretty solid but SB's might be an issue. Obviously, Oswalt is an ace and Daniel Cabrera is an ace in the making but he may be another year away. A lot of question marks, what other SP's are available on the WW?

Dom Heffner
03-27-2006, 11:11 PM
SB's might be an issue.

Yeah, my guys are pretty much all power. I hate speedsters, but it is probably going to get me killed.

I only have to start two starters and then I can start 3 pitchers, and I have no idea if I am better off going with middle relievers or more closers.

As for pitchers available- if I do a search of the highest ranked guys available here is what comes up:

Radke
Maddux
Loaiza
Lowe
P. Byrd
J Towers
Wakefield
Suppan
Linebrink
David Wells
B Chen
Farnsworth
Glavine
Howry
Marquis

I couldn't tell you if any of these are better than what I have or not.

max venable
03-29-2006, 04:52 PM
Here's my starting lineup:

Varitek
Delgado
Iguchi
Ensberg
Jeter
Mi. Cabrera
Ichiro
Edmonds
Thome